Huh, so this is the power of soy...

>*blocks your lane*

>mogged my roommate by helping him open a jar in front of his gf
>it was an absurdly difficult jar but still

Kenworth buddy!!

what is mog

>muh ogre genetics
Mogging means to putting your ogre genetics to use

a big cup you use to drink coffee or other beverages so i assume he made his friends coffe while opening a jar

dwarfing someone
kinda

>20g protein
wtf I love soylent now

I know that soyboys are trash ,but theres no way that this is real.

Comes from "alpha Male Of (the) Group", basically means showing someone up in a way that looks perfectly natural
Like if someone's having trouble carrying a box and asks you for help, and you heave it up to carry on your shoulder, you'd be mogging him. Some guys get mad when they catch on because it makes them feel emasculated. Kind of assholish to do intentionally but it can be very fun.

You have no idea how bad certain subreddits get.
Soyposting/numale has gotten out of hand but there's a reason it blew up so quickly

If it gets worse than this then I would like to stay ignorant on the subject

These posts are the equivalent of SJWs posting about manspreading. You here your little echo chamber on /pol/, but to 99.9% of the world you're an SJW faggot. Let that sink in.

That's pretty shit for nearly half a litre of drink

This isn't /pol/. This is Veeky Forums. Also, you are very, very triggered, and need to go back to your safe space.

>same fucking thread as the one on pol

same fucking thread as here 20 minutes ago

being low test is pretty mainstream atm, dont know what happened to humanity.

>Almost bought into soylent last year but couldn't afford it

thank you based poverty

99.9% of the world is weak faggots

>but to 99.9% of the world you're an SJW faggot
i dont think you understand what either of those words mean

>lookism
>how do we solve
>alt-right
>soyboys
>ur low test
Sounds like an SJW to me

it real user just go to the subreddit

Idk haha but I love this meem I see it on tumblr and facebook too haha xD I read that you guys on Veeky Forums started it so I thought you guys are funny and would come see it for myself and haha here you are trying to bring more tumblr warriors to Veeky Forums by posting this haha I like tumblr better though haha tumblr has way more gays haha but if you keep posting this maybe tumblr will join Veeky Forums haha then we can have more straights on tumblr haha and even more SJWs haha xD

not to me. again, i don't think you know what that word means at all.

so·cial jus·tice war·ri·or
noun

a person who expresses or promotes socially progressive views.

>dont drink soy goys
>/pol/

Were you dropped on your head as a baby

I'm not the SJW here, kek

again, your application of that term is completely incorrect. you don't seem to understand the meaning of the term nor how it's used.

we literally aren't. people like you are

Too bad you are the one who gets mogged,right user

I've tried both Jimmyjoy and Soylent hoping I could replace a meal or two a day for weight loss but this shit is absolutely fucking revolting. I could have just thrown my money in a fire and had better results

just make one pretty fuckin easy (not identical but try):

>scoop or two of plant-based protein powder
>some oats - ROLLED OATS not steel cut
>banana
>milk
>water
>cinnamon

put in blender and let it rip for a minute or two

I don't even know where to begin

This is what playing video games will do to you.

unironically purchased this because we're making improvements to it for a Mech Eng project. It takes 6.6Nm of torque to open the average jar/bottle. This guy is seriously weak.

well he got tits already so it can only get better i guess.

>be retail cuck
>top shelf has a hat guy couldn't reach
>grab it for him in front of his girlfriend
>she audibly moans
>he asks me if I've bulled before
>my manager tells me not to do this again
>she gets on her knees and I piss in her mouth
>she spits it into his mouth
>snort creatine off her tits
>my heart pops
>I'm dead

When will they fucking learn

fucking Thor has good genetics , how did he fall for this degenerate lifestyle

>my lookism thread gets shit on
>oh I know
>"no u are"
>fucken gottem
>mfw

not my thread you're just a total retard and it's obvious to everyone else. just give up, you've got no argument

People who post about soy are instinctively more retarded than soyboys
Go back to /pol/ DYEL

He mispelt AMOG which is a PUA term for socially dominating a guy in a group to lower his social standing and increase your own.

its real. some more people:

Reddit was a mistake

>afraid of ripping skin off my palm
JESUS CHRIST
how fucking weak do you have to be for you to even consider this

not from there, quit trying to change the subject from how you got btfo'd and quite frankly have no clue what the buzzwords you're spewing even mean

>it's another "EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS /pol/ STOP INVADING EVERY OTHER BOARD!!" episode

>sometimes I twist so hard, I rip off the skin!

Soylent doesn't actually contain any soy protein. It has some soy lecithin as an emulsifier, but lecithins aren't phytoestrogens.

not the same poster but-
>anything not Veeky Forums related that tells you how to dress, what to look like, what race to be is generally from /pol/
but you wouldn't know that, possibly because you're a newfag
the >soyboy thing is a tardOps plan from the /v/ discord to stop the nintendo switch from gaining popularity which then spread to beards and lefties (/pol/ takes over) then it became widespread a year ago; I believe it originated in /tv/ or Veeky Forums, but they weren't the ones to autistically post about soy 50 times per day
it has since turned into >soylent and >soy posts, which are bot-posted. we see the same 8 threads every day on Veeky Forums
there's a discord screencap about it somewhere
someone post it
tl;dr /pol/ is the true soyboy cuck imo

There's something that viscerally pisses me off about soylent. It seems to fit reddit liberals' mindset in a nutshell that traditions like eating are stupid and we should all just drink our perfectly portioned quirky little meals, summed up by the bland lifeless packaging. This shit is communism and I won't stand for it.

You arev a loser faggot. Why don't YOU go back to /pol where YOU came from. Stay there you dyel twink bigot.

on one hand i want to say there may be other reasons why he's incapable of opening a bottle of soylent, or that the bottle is actually tough to open and we shouldn't be judgmental assholes

but then i remembered this is Veeky Forums and he's a redditfag

>grip lid as hard as I can and twist
>doesn't work so I try several more times
>hands are red and about to bleed
>roommate grabs jar and smacks sides of lid gently with a knife
>it pops off

post body

>developer hands
They're just like programming socks

>be retail cuck
>be 5'3 manlet
>shortest person in the crew
>have to ask for help to get the top shelf shit
>mogged.exe
>go home
>Get mogged by family
>My brother said "user, look how short you've grown"
>EndMeRightly.jpg

my dad taught me a few things, like how not to rip the skin by using someone else's hands

>I'm a grown ass man
>uses the word 'super' as an adjective
Pick one.

>>she gets on her knees and I piss in her mouth

You felt the need to not only make this post but attach a stupid weeaboo name and tripcode to it? Just die.

>tfw eyes are physically rejecting your post
how the fuck could anyone possibly read the shitfest you just posted? learn how to format your text, faggot

t.soyboy

Yea like that's going to happen.

You already have bottle openers in your kitchen, faggots.

>t. soyboy

>reading comprehension
Nice deflect, soyposter

(...)

Proof that /pol/lards is posting about soy every fifteen minutes on Veeky Forums for some strange agenda. I'm assuming they want to create a negative association with soy so they can call anything they want soy for months on end to warp the minds of the average poster. Look at the switch. It's obvious at this point. If you don't see it, you've fallen into the agenda.
>being stupid enough to fall for this shit
We've seen it with other "memes" on Veeky Forums for a decade. Again, you're newfags most likely. Go back to /pol/eddit. Faggots.

>the equivalent of "ur gay"
Hahaha. Brainlets detected. This is your average /pol/ poster too. They push anything they dislike towards being wrong to their own affinities. Literally braindead.
Way to out yourselves, soyposters. I'll consider this a white flag.

at least I'm doing honor to the W of the acronym

What the fuck is wrong with you

You. On my board. Keep it Veeky Forums related and you won't have to kill yourself from defeat.
Livestream it though, when you do. We all want to watch.

except that they're thread about health so they're related
they should be kept to a minimum but /pol/lacks who got told they should get fit for racewar don't know the meaning of mesure so they're doing thousand times the things they like until they stop liking it, see the /fph/ /fps/ threads who were once in a while before, for a few month it became twice a day and now it's starting to slow down
it's only a trend, let it fade and stop replying to it

This, holy shit
Americans are so fucking stupid they'll go buy a "bottle opener" anyways

>You. On my board.
It's not "your board"
Kys you brain dead faggot.
You are a loser and you have no argument.
You come off looking like an under aged faggot.

it's a Veeky Forumsness board. Not a /pol/eddit board where you shitpost about a soy meme to push your shitty liberal agenda
It's my board. Post your body and we'll see whose board it is.

It's not your board. If you don't like whats posted faggot,leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
You're a faggot and this is a fitness related topic.
Btw,you are a dyel faggot.

>didn't post his body
Fuck off manlet. You lose. You've had no argument other than "ur a soyboy". Consider suicide, brainlet.

Lol,i can just see you crying into your laptop.
Butthurt loser dyel

>'ur crying and ur dyel but I won't post my body'
I remember my first day on Veeky Forums

Post your body faggot. I know you won't because you don't have one.

>no u
soyposters destroyed

Give it up.dude
You lost. Go blow a load in your cum sock

>it's literally less protein than regular milk

>
not a single argument since.
>you lost
nice try kiddo
yfw

WHAT THE FUCK SOYLENT IS RACIST!!

how long would these men have lasted in the donner party?

>this is completely fine in America
fucking KEK

You are such a low functioning moron.
Kya and leave /fit forever. You don't belong here faggot.

>he only has adhom
you must be a /newfag/ on /pol/
you have zero bantz even
I remember my first day on Veeky Forums
God what a fucking retarded you are. Give me another adhom please. I won't response to your next post, just know that you've been btfo and everyone knows it. Kek.

we lost Cosmo
then we lost Miles
and some other third person
>feelsbadman

I think it's perfectly reasonable to have disgust for soylent as a concept. Life, culture, and family life really has revolved around food for most of human history. From the cultivation of the foods in your fields and gardens, the harvest , making preserves, preparing meals daily, sitting at a family table and feasting. Each culture, and subculture and city and town and family had it's own takes on different meals, different cultural herbs, spices and dishes. Family recipes were handed down for centuries.

Pardon my autism but food really is an expression of life, culture and history.

This shit is par for the course in a plastic, increasingly culture-less "bugman" society. Prepackaged massed produced slop that are the leftovers from a pig's trough to feed to the masses of goys who are happy to be corralled like farm animals.

thats not autistic. food is a huge part of culture.