*blocks your arteries*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good protein rich death

>tfw eats 7 whole eggs a day and cholesterol is better than never
Faggot.

>trusting the blood chemistry scam
hope you are enjoying your chicken period fag lol!! hope it's is worth dying at 50

vegan propaganda threads have ruined this board

Holly fuck, you are fucking stupid.

Hope not I eat five eggs total on training days

>being this stupid

resorting to name calling lol didnt expect more from some butthurt gross chicken period eaters haha

>people still believe eggs are bad for you

>the chad sips

>nothing can stop me

Seeds are plant cum.

i eat 6-8 a day, and my cholesterol is good. I get it checked every now and then.

Vegans are more defensive than ever.
Honestly, how many threads do you see like this, as opposed to friendly vegan discussion threads? The insecurity is unreal.

because we are fucking sick of you meatheads shitting up this board

>blood chemestry is a scam
>listen to me in on Veeky Forums!!

it's just a hoax by the meat and eggs industry to shill for their products. why else do you think everyone these days is praising animal products and shitting on vegans?

>uh you know milk is bad for you right?
>uh you know eggs are bad for you right?
>uh you know beef is bad for you right?

Prove it loser

when you want to know if someone is lying to you think of what they gain for lying. i gain nothing from lying, egg industry goes broke if everyoke knows they fuck you up
also look it up yourself fucking faggot

Nu u

Ok cunts what the fuck is the truth on eggs then

Nmowt nutrient dense single food item, litterally everything that life needs to get started is insode that egg. Dont over do it.

Mate are you drunk?

3 eggs a day, maximum

the main culprit of clogged arteries is inflammation, your body produces cholesterol to fix this eventually leading to this problem. Look up Ancel Keys.

No im free mate

/thread

Im sorry i cant be who you want me to be DAD!

>this much butthurt

lol egg eaters lost the right to call anyone butthurt

Nu u, the sound of your butthurt is so loud it hurts my ears

you gain nothing from lying? are you that delusional. You are in a quasi religious cult, anything that would disprove your theory would literally shake your world to it's core and make you reevaluate every decision you've made so far, and you think you have nothing to gain from it?
t.ideologies don't exist and people don't follow them blindly with no MATERIAL gain.

Component Your Value Standard Range
Lipid Panel
CHOLESTEROL 152mg/dL doctor: "keep doing what you're doing"

come at me bro

That first sip of the day.

>Ancel Keys
I looked this up and there is no reliable source on it, can you summarize it? I have interest.

and people say eggs kill you
this pingpong ate an entire farm and hes fine

They have excellent macro and micro nutrients.
Whether they are good for you seems to be a matter of some debate but my money is on them being good for you.
You should probably do your own research since you're going to find a lot of vegan and anti-vegan proselytizers here who care more about ideology than facts.

Even if they are a problem, isn't it a non-problem as long as you exercise? Your body can take on a lot of shit food if you keep moving, and a lot of traditionally healthy meals can be lethal if you are sedentary.

>*blocks your arteries*
its just a myth. eggs are by far the best source for protein, good fats and micro-nutrients. liver is one of the few better sources.

>X is by far the best
>Y is one of the few better ones than X
then it's at the very least not "by far" the best

I'd honestly love to have this confident attitude about anything in life. He looks like he just doesn't give a fuck, this is life, this is what he does. So confident and in control of his situation.

Yet I'm like this
like damn, whats he doing? do they work together? is he just a side guy with extra supplies for the king of egg fortress? Why setup shop next to an alpha otherwise

quads of truth

*blocks your life*

Implying I'd want to live any longer.

maybe that ear pain means you are having a heart attack from all the chicken period lol!

>doctors are nutritionists
they are taught outdated facts (promoted by food industries) about eating and health and don't bother learning anything else

>calls vegans lunatic cultists
>is a hopeless meat eater
it is YOU who will lie and not face the facts because they would destroy your whole world view!!

I eat fucking 14 of those every single day (7 scrambled for, breakfast 7 boiled for dinner) and my cholesterol is at 117mg/dl, triglyceride 45mg/dl

>3 eggs per day maximum

big pharma fag scientist from the 50s with corporate interest

what facts, that eating a 50%+ meat diet is harmful? yeah no shit. I eat meat ~2 days a week and only organic grassfed. Most of my diet is plantbased. Meat isn't inherently toxic, too much meat is. Too little is as well.

even the gods agree with me

>Too little is as well.
yeah just like too little cigarettes right

stay on topic if you're smart enough

>tfw it's illegal to advertise eggs as safe or healthy

lol leave it to a meathead to also be a god believing idiot hahaha go pray to the kike on the stick and stop trying to defend an objectively inferior lifestyle

I beat your dad is disappointed he raised such a flaming faggot. or is that why he left?

he had a heart attack and i pulled the plug after finding out he ate eggs

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ahyPmDb7c

All I know is they both run the shift between late night and early morning shift where people get off of work or going and they dont have time to prepare food. This is really common in Vietnam taiwan where you'd see big stacks of eggs and people cooking them in various ways.