Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44889040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember that post, it is glad to see how daddy acknowledge us

>fitness
Being a former fat fuck does not automatically make you 'fit'

Virtue signaling this hard

you fucking wrote out the full sentence except the "e" ...

>the fat fuck posting on fit

It's like he's proud to be a lazy piece of shit, unable to lose weight without taking the bitch way out

He's lost a ton of weight though. He's definitely qualified to give weight loss advice.

The same way someone who is bulimic is qualified to give weight loss advice

What the fuck? Boogie posted here? Someone post the archived post pls

His wife has left him lmao

so that really was him
damn
CALR

>this is who gives you advice on Veeky Forums

these are the people giving advice on fit lol

He has been a long time lurker

And some of faggots said he didn't browse. FUCK YOU BOOGIE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

>boogie becomes /ourguy/
keep going, brah. You're gonna make it.

confirmed for true king of Veeky Forums

boogie pls go

King of Veeky Forums

KING OF Veeky Forums

>reddit spacing

Why didn't boogie just eat less and move more?

that's the french spelling you retard

mental illness, bro. its an addiction that needs a heavy push to overcome. him seeing his weight drop like a rock in a pond is going to give him the motivation to eat less and move more. I hope he makes it.

huh, i guess we're all gonna make it

your wife left you and you have irreperable damage done to your body. Fuck off faggot

I hope he makes it too, only because his progress will trigger a shitton of fat fucks and their gay ass body acceptance.

Because diets don't work for him.

he was so fat he could've literally just /fast/ed for 2 months straight.
Eating nothing is easier than eating less imo

>it's not worth the risk if you're in a situation where you can do it through diet and exercise

And why couldn't boogie do it through diet and exercise exactly? Is there some reason besides just lack of willpower and discipline?

except it kills you

Don't know why Veeky Forums gives boogie so much shit. If he didn't get the surgery he was going to die.

I guess people are jealous of his YouTube money. I don't know.

not if you're that obese, his body can live of that storage for a very long time

He had liposuction
He didn't workout/diet to lose the weight. He legit lipo'd all the fat away

He had SURGERY to REMOVE the weight. He didn't try to change anything. He isn't qualified for anything, the fat fucking soyboy.

>not even knowing what kind of surgery boogie got
Fuck off retard. He got gastric bypass surgery.

>Veeky Forums went from zyzz to boogie

>gastric bypass surgery
>implying that's the only surgery he's had
retard learn your boogie

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE

I know that's you boogie

Zyzz is dead, boogie is alive. I'd rather go with boogie.

gonna get wls this year
i dont give a fuck what anyone says

Based Boogster giving Veeky Forumszens hope.

not for long

>morbidly obese people give advice on Veeky Forums

He was indeed talking about bariatric surgery from experience, but goddamn this board went to shit.

what keeps people from getting weight loss surgery from just getting fat again? its not like they are suddenly gonna eat less

This is who is giving you advice on this board, the guy who eats jars of mayo for fun

Gastric bypass surgery makes the stomach smaller. He couldn't eat more if he tried.

>Person asks on Veeky Forums about gastric bypass
>Person with first hand experience of it answers
>HE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BECAUSE HE'S FAT

He is literally the best person on Veeky Forums to answer questions about gastric bypass, regardless what you might think of him

You'd die of mineral deficiencies long before being anywhere near thin.

boogie more like booger

Boogie is a fat faggot

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44889040/

t.boogie

>this is the man behind the screen giving you fitness and diet advice
Stay safe when taking advice on Veeky Forums, brehs.

kys you fat fuckin goon

Man I hate this virtue signalling, massive soyboy landwhale retard stop posting about this motherfucker for fucks sake

>being this butthurt
chill breh

Why does Veeky Forums hate boogie so much? I thought you guys usually loved people that strived to improve themselves.

he's been posting for the past year you guys...yall think he's gonna start lifting in about another 1.5 years

>Former
I swear you amuricans are fuckin unbelievable, the fat fuck now that has lost some weight is more obese than anyone in my country

>In 20 years
I just can't understand how he didn't off himself living like that

>not worth it if you can do it through diet/exercise
>t. guy who never tried dieting

Not knowing that when you fast you have to sip essential minerals during the day
>Not even close to make it

I hope boogie hits the gym soon.
He needs to become stronger and btfo Veeky Forums into oblivion

THIS IS NOT RIGHT
HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE FROM HIS ROTTEN LEG

And he signed his fucking post

-fatass

he's still a disgusting fat cuckold

>eating at a restaurant after finally losing some weight
kek, not gonna make it

The stomach regrows with time. He'll back on the fat fuck train in no time.

I was there. boogie started the fucking thread and answered his own question like a giant faggot. The End.

Does Josh have good genes?

Scientific take: To his credit (and it pains me to say this), Josh is very toned. I imagine the non-spiced version of him is constantly moving, fidgeting and touching things. People on the autism spectrum often have hyperactivity. This leads to his arms being constantly in-use. His arms aren’t big.. Actually, his arms are incredibly small. He thinks they are big because there is no fat to hide the bicep muscle when he flexes. In reality, Josh is built like a runner. He doesn’t eat much (maybe once or twice a day) and he can’t afford to snack. Even the starving kids in Africa have a six-pack but you don’t see them bragging about it. Another thing that autistic people deal with is BDD, or body dysmorphia disorder. It’s not uncommon for autistic people to think they’re fatter than they are and to be hard on themselves. In this case, Josh is obsessed with his body in a positive way and has an unrealistic expectation of how society perceives his body. He sees that people like Scotty don’t have as many muscles and immediately assumes that the rest of the world is doughy and less muscular than him, just like his trailer park friends.

Non-scientific take: Josh has something called “retard strength”. Like I said, this is non-scientific but I’ve always noticed that “retarded” people were real strong. I volunteered at the Special Olympics once and all those dudes looked “swol” like they secretly lifted weights all day. I’ve heard that people with mental disabilities don’t know how much strength they need for certain activities so they’re constantly using the maximum amount. Due to this, their muscles are constantly being challenged.

Obvious take: Josh doesn’t have good genes because JESUS CHRIST, LOOK AT HIS FACE. That’s a mug and a half. Also, his brain doesn’t work. This guy expects us to be jealous of him when he can’t even use a fucking can opener?

>signing your own posts

I legit despise that piece of shit.

>Allow me to interject for a moment...

Madre de dios...

>he admitted he is a lazy mentally weak piece of shit that refuses to eat less and move more.
>gets surgery to reduce his eating habits but knows it wont work long term if he is a lazy mentally weak piece of shit that refuses to eat less and move more.
>thinks he can give advice to another fatty about the subject
>tells the person it is better to move more and eat less, some he himself refuses to do.
>also suggest the typical fatty excuse of "its not your fault you are fat, it is a medical thing"

Every time this living sentient mountain of shit speaks he says something dumber than the day before and just when you think he could not possibly come up with something more stupid he goes ahead and tops it. He is a professional idiot.

If Boogie regains the weight he will surely die

Please don't make posts like this. They are very disrespectful to my ex-wife and her new boyfriend.

-boogie

Jesus fucking christ

He could pay for weight loss surgery but he couldn't pay to get his fucking teeth fixed?

oh sweet irony

Why there's so much hate on Veeky Forums? I mean, yeah, we're on Veeky Forums, but doesn't a board filled with guys wanting to improve themselves is supposed to be supportive of fatties who want to improve themselves too?
Enlightened Chads are supposed too help others to bring them to his level of Chadness, not put others down to make himself feel better. Even if Boogie didn't do much by himself to lose weight other than a surgery, he looks like he actually wants to improve and help others to the same.
If you need to keep bullying fatties because it makes you feel better with yourself, you're never going to make it, brahs

It's the internet what did you expect?

‘‘Tis better to die a hero, than to live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

You sip electrolytes. Most vitamins are fat soluble and can't be absorbed in an empty stomach.

>former

kek

>Zyzz is dead
>Pianoman is dead
>Boogie is alive

It's not fair.

>processed foods, not even once

>niggeriginals
>beauty
lol

>modern women are gross
no shit

c

Boogie is going to be ripped as fuck.

Newfag

I knew no one on Veeky Forums was actually fit, but jeez

No you aren't boogie. You're gonna gain all the weight back once your stomach expands again you disgusting fat fuck.

I’m swole and boogie gets more attention for his body than me. Feels bad

1. He hasn't improved at all
2. He's still a Fatfuck
3. He's a fame whore
4. He does not make good content
5. He has no talent
6. He has no personally
7. He wants attention for losing a couple pounds
8. He gets surgery because he literally can't even
9. Fat brain hardly ever leaves even after losing weight; lying, making up or stealing friends' stories, trying to fit in etc
10. Plays videogames all day yet somehow 'has it worse than everyone else and we should watch his struggle'
11. He posts here
12. He is not user, and if he was just disclosed his status as user, this losing it, and no longer one our brother.
13. He screencapped From here to social media
14. "Boogie"
15. Amicable divorce
16. Married but no children
17. Has probably said "vlog" aloud/irl
18. Doesn't lift
19. Doesn't lift for grills
20. Not natty, 40% mcdonalds

> living sentient mountain of shit
I don't get the boogie hate, but this line made me kek