Calisthenics works

I've gone from a fat sack of potatoes to this in 2 months with simple calisthenics. No strict diet or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odcPqBOlJhI
youtube.com/watch?v=fzasKdJnoeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

wow

>doesn't actually show the comparison
real nice thread op

I guess this is my starting progress pic. Gunno be ripped in a year.

I'd love to grab you by those juicy love handles and fuck your little boipussy

now 4 more months with actual diet and rings

kek

ye boi, not quite ready for rings yet but soon

>I've gone from a fat sack of potatoes to this in 2 months with simple calisthenics.

So nothing's changed for you, good job.

nah bull shit I think I look alright. I know my bf is pretty high but meh.. im dirty bulking innit

Sorry mate, but you had it coming with that wording. Good progress, but it's time to start lifting weights now.

I think i'm gunno stick with calisthenics. I think people honestly underestimate it. When I do a chin up I'm lifting quite a lot of weight. Can always start doing weighted chinups/dips also. Might start lifting eventually.

I've seen a guy here once who got huge by only doing chinups at home every day for fun and eating right. He had no chest, but his back and arms were huge.

You can do a lot of exercises for chest tho, like diamond push ups and all the others variations

that gives me some confidence.

Yeah i've been smashing out the diamond push ups. i'll go on to ring push ups eventually.

I feel like you'd have to do an absurd amount of reps to get anywhere with pushups

Nah not true. You change the type of push up once 8 reps is easy. I started doing 3x8 regular push ups. Then Diamond push ups.. then there's several variations that get harder and harder. Now that I've been smashing the diamond push ups, regular push ups are a walk in the park.

What comes after diamond pushups? I can do 8 of those

Pseudo-planche.. It's basically almost like a regular push up but your hands are further back almost at your waste. Youtube it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=odcPqBOlJhI

That's really interesting, I've just tried doing some and they are actually hard. It hurts my wrists a bit though.

Yeah I had the same problem when I tried them. I think wrist mobility warm ups are extremely important and don't push through pain whatever you do. If you can't seem to get them to work for you maybe skip straight to ring push ups.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fzasKdJnoeQ

Rings will get you strong as fuck because you have to use stabilizer muscles to even maintain a push up position. When you can bang out ring push ups you've made it.

Great. maybe soon you'll look like you work out

what a delicious twink

do you use mommy's razor when shaving your legs?

i'm not hairy at all, it's all genetics or too much soy or something.