Bitches be hatin’

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_machine#Use_as_a_self-spotting_device
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it, its pretty impressive to see a girl benching 2pl8s

Is this a legit opener for QTs at the gym. asking for a friend

girls are disgusting jaloux creatures.

come to the dark side.

What's wrong with asking for a spot on the smith machine?

The only thing wrong with this picture is a judgmental fuck taking pictures of strangers and posting them on snapchat hoping one of their friends finds their judgment cool. He literally doesn't know the relationship between the guy and the girl, he doesn't know why the guy needs a spotter(could be a number of reasons), he's the type of human I would never want to be.

Let me break it down for you, retard. The girl is spotting and a male is benching.

Agree the picture taker is a faggot and having a girl spot doesnt matter, but unrelated to this shitty thread dude shouldnt even be benching on a smith.

why not bench on a smith machine? I seriously have never used one, so I don't understand the jokes.

Lmao, had the most autistic experience ever a few days ago
>Be me, in Boxing gym
>Need to do some benchpress
>Only other person is a girl
>Qt, 4'11, in the 90 something pounds category
>Ask her for a spot because our trainer is obsessed with safery and doing some pretty heavy lifting
>Despite the facts that she's like half of the weight on the bar she helps me
Here the autism start
>She tries to hype me up every set
>I'm done with my lifting
>She goes back to do her deathlifts
>Starts talking with me, didn't even hear her
>Your left hand is stronger than the other one
>"Ahah, yeah"
>It happens with left handed people
>"Ahah, yeah, I'm left handed"
>If you are left handed it might be the reason why your left hand is stronger
>"Yeah, probably"
>Because left handed people are stronger with their left hand
>"Makes sense, ahah"
That was pretty autistic

nm, I answered my own question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_machine#Use_as_a_self-spotting_device

The actual answer is using the smith machine for literally any workout is fucking stupid

Are you an idiot? There is absolutely no reason to have a spotter on the smith machine. The whole fucking point of the smith is to remove danger and negate the need for one. There are safety handles you can place so the bar won’t go too low. Plus, the bar weighs nothing, meaning you can add more weight to look more buff. His sole purpose is to try and look cool in front of a girl, while everyone else knows he’s a beta faggot

Great way to break your wrists. What a fag

>was pretty autistic
she was the autistic one

>tfwn sub 5 ft qt to hype up your sets

The picture taker is an ass-hole (unsurprisingly, it seems it's a female)

The poor autismal DYEL incel is only striving to get sum pussy and the girl maybe doesn't fucking if he benches for real or not, if that's a valid mating ritual for them, let it be

Hit the gym to fucking train not to look down upon others ffs and mind your own fucking business

Unsurprisingly she's an ugly bitch posting cats on her insta
She actually CRAVES for someone begging her to spot on a smith machine

she's just a vapid whore who has nothing of substance to post or say, so the only thing she can think of to get attention is attempting to insult people and probably posting near nude pictures of her, and/or pictures of her working out.

asking for a spot on a Smith machine is just fine if you're really trying to push yourself and aren't comfortable enough to not neck yourself with the bar.
granted you should not be benching on it in the first place, so only normies are going to be using it for this purpose, but it's still just fine.

>doesn't fucking
*doesn't fucking care

reminds me of the whore that posted the "New gym posing" picture of a dude just standing like a normal person as an excuse to share another caked on makeup at the gym duckface selfie with the world because she's so shallow that's all she has.

you're

We were both autistic desu
She has a BF anyway, so I guess it was a one time thing

Yes, women love quiet reserved men that leave them alone and that dont derail threads

what's going on in this picture

A lot desu

>heavy lifting
>90 lb girl half the weight being lifted
Wew lad

>everyone going slower than me is an asshole
>everyone going faster than me is a maniac

>feet on bunch
I still don't get it.

you've never done any serious weight on the smith machine
>His sole purpose is to try and look cool in front of a girl, while everyone else knows he’s a beta faggot
you're assuming this

nothing wrong with getting a spot on smith. Why is this bitch assuming he's trying to impress her

photographer is a girl btw

nice catch m8

it takes the leg drive out of it so you focus more on chest and tris

It was 220 pounds, not impressive by Veeky Forums standard. but still, I wanted a spotter, also you are just jelly becayse you don't have a Qt autistic girl hyping you up while you lift