>50 grams of pure protein
>less than 1 gram of fat
>better macros than greek yogurt

Created by the nordic gods in Iceland

Other urls found in this thread:

ms.is/vorur/vara/kea--ohraert-skyr-500-gr/208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Veeky Forums will unironically tell you this is godlike while whey is bad

Yeah but only the regular with no added sugar is the best. Only available in Iceland.

burger here
fuck this country and how there is sugar in everything

Found it, its bit sour but you get used to it.
ms.is/vorur/vara/kea--ohraert-skyr-500-gr/208

I've only had the strawberry and honey ones, but the strawberry one is beyond delicious. I will absolutely eat a tub in one go though and my body doesn't like that much dairy.

>only available in Iceland
... Umm no sweetie? It’s also available in Denmark.

>implying low fat is good

U wot? I have (not for long...) two cups of plain skyr with nearly the exact same macros, and they're available even in discounts, in *Poland*.

Upvote xD

Icelander here
I used to eat a kilo of this a day before cutting

Dairy fats have been proven to be good for your heart so always drink/eat full fat, also skyrr is an overpriced brand name, you can by the same product but organic for half the price

>before cutting, nigga u dumb?

How the fuck do they have 50g of protein where you find them? The ones in Finland have 20g.

I feel better hitting the reset button with a bit of fasting and then coming back full-force

Why would you not do it DURING a cut, since it has almost only protein and very little carbs and fats.

Because those in Finland are 200ml and these are 500ml?

No food on a fast. And I used to add 400ml of cream to it

My mistake then, enjoy the taste tho.

whyy

So how many euros do you pay for 500 ml one

I pay in Icelandic money, which is around 500 kroners/5$ if I remember correctly

what is the serving size

>American palate

250ml and 500ml

I didn't fall for the diary jew propaganda. I have one of these a day as a quick snack for a solid 63 g of protein

Created by the lies and deceit of British dairy actually. I got some stories about that shit.

>soy beans
nigga get away from that

Sojadreng.

Have fun with your low test mantits, I'll stick to my glorious soybeans. I'm not the one being cucked by the milk jew.

>milk jew
fuck that shit, i'm not gonna get pimples

i´m in austria and it´s 1,39€ for 450 grams

86g of protein per 100g

>buying into liberal fear mongering
There's nothing wrong with milk

Go ahead and post your study suggesting that not having milk will extend your senile years by 2 weeks, don't forget to put on a gas mask before walking down the busy streets

>buying into what the jews want you to believe

Go ahead and post some pseudoscientific study that mentions in the methodology part that soy might contain something that possibly could affect estrogen levels, and then keep spouting the memes the jews planted, just like they want you to. Good goy.

I mean I get that people can be anal retentive but brah come off it there's no way you can be this controlled by fads

It's also one of the few relatively cheap foods in iceland

The price of living in the greatest country in the world. Hehe...

based biedronka poster
I mix them with water and always drink 2 a day

Water