Who here strong but doesnt look massive?

Who here strong but doesnt look massive?
>people think they are stronger than you because you arent a fatass
>fatasses think they can push you around
>as soon as you start pushing them back they cower knowing you can fuck their shit up

Why do people try to show their dominance like this all the time? The thing is they could get away with this when I was a skinny faggot but now they back the fuck off when I easily overpower them. I dont even start this shit either

Sounds like a cope for not being as big as you'd like to be desu

I would like to be bigger if not so no one would dare touch me but I could still wreck these faggots nonetheless

So what are your stats then? how strong are you really?

Do you only hang around niggers or something? Literally no one does that, unless maybe you're a teenager or some shit. No one in the real world does that

You're just a fat SS troll loser. Things would be better if you killed yourself.

Bodyweight will always win over a smaller lighter stronger opponent.

What?

not who you're replying to, but it's true

Unless the smaller person knows how to use their weight. Most people have no idea how to properly do that.

>no one does that
Spoken like a true dyel. If you're strong and look nice in well-fitting clothes mean will always try to assert dominance. Happens all the fucking time at my job.

OP here. My problem exactly

It sounds fucking dumb but you have to be the better man. Stiff arm them, don't shove. Get them out of your personal space without it seeming like you're attacking back. Assert your dominance with the smallest amount of force required to do so.

In my experience they're almost all talk, so if you know how to talk back without seeming cocky it works a whole lot more. You have to come off as confident and in control of every situation with as little words as possible. This applies to almost everything in life, even getting women. The less they know the better.
My coworkers now respect me and don't give me their sass anymore. Only noobies and customers do.

It's so fucking annoying still.

all else being equal (or close) body weight will win out

In that case, yes. But give me one hour with an untrained individual and I'll teach them how to generate as much force as a far heavier individual. The difference this can make is surprising if you're not aware of it.

Sure I'm aware of it I just don't see this as being a point of pride when the heavier individual could generate more force with training as well. Provided they aren't an immobile blob.

I have crazy BDD cause I actually was a fat as fatass once. My arms look like twigs and I look like a fat piece of shit when I look in the mirror, but my wife swears I'm not seeing what she sees. I also unintentionally intimidate people sometimes and I catch people mirin, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Force = mass * acceleration

A lardass has more mass and a smaller, stronger guy can generate more acceleration. Seems like it’s 50/50.

I think you're overestimating and underestimating the acceleration of both parties.

>Who here strong but doesnt look massive?

here

most ppl in my him look fat but keep curling 5 lbs lmao

Im close to 1/2/3/4 they get surprised when they see me lifting that (Im not saying that is impressive by any means, but they still get impressed)

I'm sad that this is my fate, but glad that I know that every single time some fat faggot tries to start a fight with me.
I don't know if this has to do with me being an ectomorph, but my flexibility and endurance has helped a lot in wrestling and in actual fights. It's really hard to lock me. I'm pretty sure it's just the only perk of having an extremely ectomorph frame.

Acceleration is generated by muscles. More muscle = more acceleration. A 300lb lardass who benches 1.5pl8 will be able to generate far less acceleration than a 190lb guy who benches 2.5 pl8. In regards to actual force generated, they should be somewhat similar. However the smaller guy has other advantages: the protective effects of muscle, speed, flexibility, endurance, etc

something moving twice as fast has 4x as much kinetic energy, something twice as heavy is 2x as much. mass only increases energy linearly but velocity increases it quadratically.
A 100lb person punching 1.5x as fast as a 200lb person is still more kinetic energy (2.25x compared to 2x)

>tfw 6'5" mesomorph

I live entirely outside of the normal competition/dick-measuring contest. Every dumbass with something to prove looks for someone way smaller to ram horns with. Everybody my size sits just as comfortably at the top end of the food chain as I do, so there's no fighting or fuss among us about trying to scrape up the ladder some measly inch.

It doesn't even matter that there are probably plenty of manlets who train hard and could kick my ass. It's just psychological anyway. None of the people who can do it actually feel like they have to prove something by doing it, and none of the people who *do* have something to prove feel tough enough to try to aim this high on the ladder.

Feels good man.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Although I was only considering acceleration, not velocity.

Are the playground bullies calling you names again, user?

>mesomorph

yeah buddy dont forget to eat 6 times a day or your losing gains

>2/10 made me reply

>5’8 170lbs
>got blackout drunk
>brother and dad try to corral me back into the car
>attacked my brothers 6’5” mesomotph friend
>drunkenly punched him in the face
Lol. You aren’t immune you faggy lanklet. In America you WILL get punched in the face by some drunk manlet

>t.fatass

So you came to a Serbian tree enthusiasts forum to brag about it to your e-friends?

If we're talking about a punch the velocity pretty directly translates into acceleration and force upon impact.
The shorter the impact the more acceleration (deceleration) and the more force is transferred. If a collision happens in half the time, the acceleration and force are doubled. If the collision is three times as fast, the kinetic energy is 9x as much. You can see how these compound together to make a quick, short impact way more powerful than a heavy, slow impact

If you were really strong you wouldn't need validation for it.

Great. Awesome explanation. So a lighter, stronger fighter has a definite mechanical advantage over a heavier, weaker fighter.

I am a lot stronger than I look I think. I lift more than much more aesthetic looking guys. More than some obvious spiders. Bad aesthetics but good strength genes maybe? 335 bench 465 squat 505 dead

>In America you WILL get punched in the face by some drunk manlet
But American bar "fights" are shit.
Go to Australia, the UK or Ireland and get glassed and see how much you want to start bar fights, low T seppo lmfao

>diet mountain dew

FORCE does not deal damage in a strike you retards it is the impulse. You can have a car being hurled by the Hulk coming at you at 100 mp/h with net force in the OPPOSITE direction due to air drag that doesnt mean when it hits you you arent going to fucking die. And impulse scales linearly with velocity, not that even matters because it is a convention of units. If you take the equation I = MV and deduce from that being heavier but slower cancels out you are the pinnacle of brainlet. Just goes to show martial arts types still believe in Iron Hand bullshit and other crap and the average Veeky Forums lardass thinks they actually stand a chance in hell against a 150 lb kid whose been wrestling for a year

Going off of this there are so many variables of striking in general you brainlets flat out ignore. The most important thing for flat out knocking someone out is HAND SIZE. The larger surface area of the hand distributes the impact and shakes the brain inside the skull moreso than a faster strike with smaller contact area.

>ITT butthurt weightlets

Is that form a manga called Holy land?

Yes it is great
I don't need to prove it. Some faggot just thinks they can smack me a little bit because I'm thin but I could really fuck them up if I wanted to. People just think I look weak because I dont have jacked arms and I look normal with a jacket on. T-shirts are a different story nobody fucks with me. I used to let it go to not start shit but you would be surprised at the amount of people that will get angry if you dont let them "jokingly" smack you when you rip on them. They seem shocked when I actually am way stronger than them. Like little kids.

Size generally wins. The little guy at the gym who fights at 135, and doesn't have to cut to make weight definitely has an overhand right that could make me sleep but turns out when we spar that I can pick him up over my head with one arm and make him look rather silly. Real life isn't a kung fu movie where the tiny protagonist can take down the giant baddies by repeatedly hitting joints and pressure points.

This is what I want to be. Skinny and shredded.

this guy is correct. moving at constant speed still yields net force of zero in that direction. you can have a 100mph punch in constant speed that still yields zero force on calculation because acceleration is zero. it is impulse/momentum that hurts the niggas. mass times velocity not acceleration

>ottermode
>look like I barely lift
>most impressive lift is 135lb Weighted Chinup at 160lbs BW, 19 years old
Feels weird man, look like I don't even lift by Veeky Forums standards, but have what is considered an "exceptional" Weighted Chinup. Everything else tho is decent to mediocre, I'm just strong at this 1 exercise.

what are your numbers in the bench, deadlift, squat ?

>comes from the pedophisle
>high t

lmbo

And 95 OHP

>Why do people try to show their dominance like this all the time? The thing is they could get away with this when I was a skinny faggot but now they back the fuck off when I easily overpower them. I dont even start this shit either

they don't, you are either so socially retarded and unlovable that you are a magnet for negative attention (this is very likely) or this is all a fabrication of your anime-riddled brain

get help

absolute proof that lifting for strength is a meme

You have never dealt with people you fucking idiot

t. socially awkward bullied manlet

WRONG

I’m at 1/2/3/4 for doubles and looking at me in clothes you’d never guess l even lift

i'm neither strong nor massive

Dude why are you getting so mad? It seems like you have a serious chip on your shoulder, and i think its affecting how you interact with people.

SAUCE

Who said I was mad? No I'm very nice and people just think they can walk over people. You seem to be just flat out guessing about my personal behavior. Don't know why you aren't even relatively close
Holyland

>be me
>watch a lot of naruto and violent anime
>delude myself
>do the one punch man workout
>5’6”
>someone bumps into me at the subway
>start yelling how i’m stronger than them
>push them back
>people start staring at me
>go home to cope on a Guatemalan knitting advice board

Many such cases.
Sad!

train your biceps, triceps, side delts, rear delts, upper back more seriously

getting to a basic standard of strength on parlor trick meme lifts is not going to make you look good, you need to do your accessory work dilligently

Whatever you say, big man

this

Thank god you are leaving my thread

prove you’re not a deluded faggot, deluded faggot. (different person)

Well I don't have video evidence for you. Do you guys really never have dudes think its cool to "playfully" fight with you? I don't know why anyone would be fine with people fucking touching you like that? Hell my older brothers did that shit all the time. I really don't think what I'm saying is unrelatable

sorry late reply
OHP:125
Bench:185
Deadlift:315
Squat:200
i dont squat/deadlift anymore tho. Like I said decent/mediocre

He's probably some 130lb manlet that started unlocking teal man on SS and thinks he's "strong" because of it.

>impact = mass * (velocity^2)

Sorry for late reply. First of all, those numbers are not impressive but I hope you make it. Really not trying to insult you- just trying to say you’re not strong.
STATS: 175/255/325/355. I’m okay I think. I’m 195 lbs and 6’2”.

To address your point, when people play fight me, I let them win. Life isn’t one big pissing match. Entertain people, don’t be bitter. People call me “ripped” and “swole” all of the time. I’m a big guy but not lean or bodybuilder status. However, by normie standards I’m pretty muscular.

When people meet Arnold Schwarzenegger, he makes them feel important and he devoted all of his attention to them. According to anecdotes, he often squeezes the other person’s biceps and joke that they were very strong. People describe him as mesmerizing and very charismatic in person.

Please, make friends, stop being so insecure and aggressive. There will always be people stronger and bigger than you. More importantly, there won’t always be people willing to be your friend if you keep this up. Stop being so bitter, angry, and tone deaf. Improve, OP. We’re all going to make it.

yea I'm not btw, and I said my numbers aren't impressive. By SymmetricStrength standards, my Chinup is considered "exceptional", that's all i was saying.
I'm also 6'2, 160lbs, so I think 25lbs off of double BW is pretty good.

Double BW? Also, aren’t you going to address my response? Do you not have the slightest suspicion that you might be a little too angry?

m8 im not or whoever you're talking to
i'm this guy And yes Double Bodyweight. My normal BW+160 is double BW.

>reads holyland once

>implying teal man at 130 lbs isn't strong.

In relative strength yes, but at 130lb, that is 135 for 5 reps for a BP. Compared to other actual men, that's laughably weak.

This is the "compounds are enough for abs" body.

true alpacas have other alpacas to protect them.

You dont risk ruining your fur for some faggot with esteem/daddy issues.

What are you guys, bouncers?

>hasn't been trained in jiu-jitsu

Just look at the absolute division then, it's proof that being bigger is better. Where are all the twinks taking home the gold? They're rare, because it's the the big boys that win.

>inb4 Marcelo Garcia

You will look like a child with clotes on.
You will be smaller than most "females".
Good luck getting that lean in order to look "strong" while being small, some people just fucking shrink like crazy because they have shit leanness genetics.