What do you lift for?

Hopefully it's not pic related, that would be pretty awkward.

oh man i wonder how this ''study'' was made
its baffling what some people consider college educated

Jews are at it again. Disgusting numale libcuck soyboy degenerates enabling their Jewish brainwashing. White women are OURS. They belong to US.

>ask 7 hoodrats and one normal woman if they want some black penis
>the hoodrats agree and the respectable woman says no
87 PERCENT OF ALL WHITE WIMINZ WANTS BLACK DICK WUTCHUSAYWHITEBOI

>get mad at white women wanting black men
>get happy knowing asian women want white men

Is this cognitive dissonance?

asian woman are shit tho

Take that shit back bro.

(((((((((((study)))))))))))))

No, its genetic tribalistic instincts

You know exactly how they conducted this study. They asked if the individual would ever think of sleeping with a black guy, and it was conflated as "actively thinking about sex with a black man" when they answered yes to not seem like a racist

no

this. (((study))) in full force

*screams like a pig getting killed*

>Still caring about degenerate wh*te w*men in the current year
>Not lifting for qt brown girls
Lmaoing at your life

LMAO
WHIT*S BTFO
How can you cocklets even compete?

by living in reality and not off of a literal fake news story?

enjoy stds

*posts a jew*
desu I wouldnt mind, those khazar milkers are enough to feed me if they holocaust me because sleeping with a jew

Cool Jewish study probably done with a sample group of 5 women.
There was such an actual study in my country Finland, or actually it was a study that had 20 different questions about dating preferences, and one of the questions was "would you date someone from another race?" and 97% of Finnish women answered "no".

>8x6 ideal
kek

>women are only happy with the top 1% of penises.
of which probably only 10% of are attached to good looking me

It’s not a real study idiot

does anyone fall for these images lmao

im black and this is truth lel, i have banged more white women than you faggots did

its a fact, whiteys loves our cocks

keep crying

I can imagine fit becoming super depressed if they believe this kind of shit.

>tfw top 6%

That's literally what I just said you mouthbreather. This study in OPs pic is obviously fake bullshit made up by Jewish media.
Race mixing is, despite all the propaganda promoting it, still very rare.

>t. chang

>6.75x9 gets a B.
women have no clue how fucking big that is Jesus Christ.
outside of the women who enjoy fisting, that's not going inside of most girls

>s3xual

>not having a 6.5x8" penis
>ever sexually pleasing a woman
diclets kek

Is Veeky Forums ever going to get over racebait threads?

No that’s not what you said.

There was no study out of Rutgers with this finding, it’s not some slanted study, it never happened. it’s fake news

I want to lift more, look better/bigger/less bf%, and for my cats.

the black mans average dick is 8x7 and blacks have more testosterone than whiteys.
face it, your WIMINZ is ours

cope

I pretty much have the same penis stats as you lmao

new rochelle is in new york
rutgers is in new brunswick
rutgers has no sexual sociological endowment in the cultural histology department

No, it's literally what I said, that it's clearly a bogus study by kikes.

dicklet

i dont get it. if youre afraid of your girl ever being with a black guy just find a southern belle type white chick. bleach blonde tons of makeup type. if youre ok with her being racist (clearly thats what you want) then otherwise theyre perfect. they place a high emphasis on personal appearance (hence bleach blonde and make up) which will keep them looking better than their years. they also aim to be classical housewife types. if youre comfortable with your kids growing up raised by a racist (clearly you are) then theyre perfect. except for the part where your nolife autistic ass could never land one because theyre too busy getting plowed by their chad husbandos (who cheat on them all the time).

>Comparing a study that happened to a nonexistent study

ok

It's not a real study, it's an old /pol/ troll pasta which resurfaces time and time again.

that chart is fake you retard. They edited the numbers of the original

why do blacks constantly drool over white women, do you people hate your own race that much? it's so pathetic ngl

actual studies conducted prove that there is indeed no difference in the average penis size between whites and negros.

I literally train because it’s the only way to maintain a positive mental state. Healthy body healthy mind

>that's my picture!!! ahahahaaah i'm internet famous

Nope

i lift so i can free him from his pitiful shackles. I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THIS MAN-FACED SUCCUBUS, JERMA!!! I SWEAR!!! YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN BE THE HAPPY CHERUB YOU ONCE WERE!