Whats your MBTI Veeky Forums. Post below and lets see what types on Veeky Forums go to the gym

Whats your MBTI Veeky Forums. Post below and lets see what types on Veeky Forums go to the gym.

inb4 >Veeky Forums going to the gym

also here is a comfy discord server for prolonged discussions:
discord.gg/jcq5BYa

MBTI is pop-psychology which no serious academic considers valuable in the least.

INTJ reporting in

>serious academic
Academics are a joke

>MBTI

Seriously though. MBTI is a cunt hair removed from phrenology.

was it hard to post your MBTIs lads?

INTJ here too

>Tfw robot chad
Such is life of ISTP

>rithm

As is typical of an MBTI disciple.

lmao enjoy your borderline autistic obsessiveness

thats a very nice type for lifting user, an ISTP with a good body gives off real alpha vibe

extremely sensitive n special infp here

i love myer briggs like my queer frens love astrology

I'm not obsessed at all about MBTI, I just think it's something cool

lmao how do you survive in the gym

INFJ reporting in.

ayyy senpai me too

i put my headphones on and stare at the ground. ;____;

i started to be active to help manage anxiety.

There tend to be a lot of entps on Veeky Forums I think it's cause we tend to border normiedom and have a constant need to be better than other people.

Sam Hyde is an ENTP. My phd advisor too, whenever I start talking to him we spend hours talking (I'm an INTJ), you guys are awesome

>broscience of the mind
You have to cut it out of all areas of your life, friend, not just your exercise plan.

INTJ

Goddamn right we are

(ESTP)

ISTP here. Whats it like being a semi sociopath and autist that could be chad if only we were more extroverted fellow ISTP bros....

livin the life fellow robo chad

It's horrible. I just know I'm dying alone.

INTJ here

I swap between ISTJ and INTJ every time I take the test.

My sister is extremely autistic about this shit and tells everyone in our family to take it every month and then spouts out random "facts" from shitty clickbait websites. I just do it to maintain our relationship.

INTP/ENTP here.