Most gymcels think they are better than people who don't lift

I can observe this in the gym and in real life. These faggots think that just because they have bigger muscles, they are somehow, better than you are and anyone who doesn't follow the bodybuilding lifestyle. Nothing but rejects who had to turn to bodybuilding to compensate for their shitty lives. Walking with their pumped up chest and spread lats like they hot stuff and own the room. Most of them are retards with low IQ and potato faces, napoleon complex, insecurities, who got on steroids as a way to cope with life. Why should I feel inferior to these people? Maybe a blue pilled noob would feel that way. I'm red pilled and I know what they are.

I know behind all that muscle and male bravado, there is an insecure little girl who craves for validation, attention, respect, affections, etc things that he never had before. When I'm the gym I walk with my head held high and just ignore these faggots. Why should I feel inferior to them? Why should I give them the "right of way" to a machine or set of dumbbells? I know their secret. I know what they are.

You want to use this machine or weight, wait for your fucking turn, don't give a fuck if you look like ronnie coleman. Faggots think they have more of right than you to be there and use the equipment. I teach them who the real alpha man is.

Figure A: gymcel coping with ugly face

Bulgarian is that you?

Nah.
Dis me.

Cope or rope boyo. The gods have spoken.

Once you realize you don't have the hormones and genetics for this game, why even bother going extra hard in gym and retarded with your diet, like what's the point, to have a couple more pounds of muscle? All that extra effort won't translate into gains and aesthetics. I haven't had my test tested, but I'm sure is lower than average. I'm 33 now. I have a small frame for my 5'11 height with 6.5" inch wrist. Not really small, but smaller than average.

I still lift weights 3 times a week to preserve my muscle tone and not get fat, but lol at taking supplements, measuring your food, going super hard in the gym, etc thinking that all this extra effort and hard work will make you aesthetic? lol

It's not like this is like learning an instrument, where the more you practice, the better you get.

Once you realize face, money, height is all that matters, you finally feel at peace with the fact you will never be aesthetic. You accept it and stop pursuing it. You are finally free.

I'm smart enough to realize the only way I'm going to look like I lift if is I jump on roids, which I don't want to do.

>being this insecure

hes p handsome

>framelet cope
Lmao

Why CNS can't cope with heavy lifting
Since I joined this commercial gym, I've continued training 3 times a week, but since I working harder and increasing the weight, added a couple of more sets. I can already feel the impact on my CNS, already feeling a little more tired than usual by the evening, despite having increased my calories lately. My CNS simply cannot cope with all these stressors. I will have to reduce to twice a week or reduce the sets and see how my body does. My arms and legs shake every time I lift weight, even if the weight is light. Even if I do bicep curls without a dumbbell, my arm trembles on the negative part of the rep. It doesn't make sense and this has always happened. My arms shake even if I do standing dumbbell presses with 15lbs dumbbells.

This tells me my CNS is fucked up, such is life of genetics

This is legit. It doesn't matter if you look DYEL, if you have the best facials in the gym, you are better than all those brute niggas and ethnics with bigger muscles/frame/height. I'm pretty much better looking than 95% of men in there, I had a few women give me glances even though I'm not big at all

Like the first time I went to this commercial gym, this ethnic mexican was bert staring me while I was doing my biceps curls, good form, no back movement whatsoever, 25lb dumbbells, full range of motion, yet this beaner was mean mugging me for some reason, not surprisingly, he has a potato face and a manlet. Yeah, he has bigger muscles than me, not by much though, but what does it matter when I'm a god compared to him?

ITT op got his glute machine turn stolen by some swole autist on the gym and know he makes le edgy post on Veeky Forums.
Do I even have to say it?

So this is Veeky Forums eh?

they think they are better than everyone because that's how nature made us evolve faggot, the stronger man always goes first while the beta waits for his turn.

Alpha

>Someone took the time to type all this out.
Thank God I'm not this autistic.

I know this guy
He’s a dick

This

Stronger people are automatically above dyels, since getting swole people respect me and don't dare piss me off

b8

says the one with a tripcode

Tell us how you really feel, user.

This lol. Muscles are pretty useless unless you play a sport/you make money i.e. model, trainer.

A nice face is literally what you look at when talking to someone.

I actually pity gymcels

Lol this is the exact kind of cognitive dissonance op was talking about.

No matter how many weights you lift or proteins you consume, a dyel with a nice face will look better than you.

His race mostly ended up as Spaniards rape babies and now they began to do cheap labor. Unfortunately they're allowed to take root in America so they're literally every where.

OP, how fat are you?

He's got a point. Guys like that exist. Maybe you don't know any. Maybe you are one, but in denial

>gymcel

Fuck off to lookism.

dyels can get bloated fat faces and look like shit if they dabble too much in unhealthy habits

Ah, bait.

We ARE better than most. Why? Because we dedicate ourselves to something, and then we have the discipline to learn, work, and follow through. Those are sorely lacking in today's society.

I said dyels with nice faces tho

Nice faces can turn to shit though

True and lifting can improve your face even via higher test. I don't get what that has to do with my post tho

>machine
opinion discarded

Lol. You are aware you can dedicate yourself to stuff other than going to the gym. You are simply there to show off, that doesn’t make you better than anyone.

At this point I don't even consider people who don't lift to be humans. They're like animals to me.

t. subhuman

>at taking supplements, measuring your food, going super hard in the gym, etc thinking that all this extra effort and hard work will make you aesthetic
It literally, concretely, objectively, and scientifically does.

>there are people better than you so why bother improving yourself
What is this mentality?

I agree with you. No matter how ugly or disfigured I was I'd still lift and try to improve myself. I'm just poking fun at those faggots who think it somehow makes them better than everyone

I have a phd in math too.

This is some expertly crafted bait

Nope OP is demonstrating classic narrsacist rambling. OP is just literally a faggot who's brain operates solely on power structures and ASSUMES that the guys who look better than him also THINK they are better humans than him but are all secretly insecure. It's projection 100% but a narrsacist won't admit that

you seem insecure about something