Will yohimbine, IF + keto/PSMF remove my fucking gyno?

will yohimbine, IF + keto/PSMF remove my fucking gyno?
I cry everyday due to subhuman pajeet genetics and that thread is not helping

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Only surgery will fix that bro.

how do i know its not just chest fat? I'm trying to cut to see if it will go away using above methods
im also seeing a doctor and will beg him for drugs. Nolvadex, Letro, or nay AI...which one?

pic related is what it looks like when cold

my numbers suck, i feel depressed and my bones are brittle and i feel like jumping in a hole and dying
is this low t? would my faggot doctor give me TRT even if I wasn't that old?

rub yohimbine cream on it while fasting. yohimbine hcl is most potent against fat that is estrogen related

It's a pretty small surgery. Why do you want to take shitty pills if a surgeon can cure you in 5 minutes?

cause it costs a fuckton of money i think

yeah it's like multiple thousands of dollars and sometimes they fuck it up. just use plenty of yohimbine while fasting and using placebo

>subhuman pajeet genetics
I am french/polish brown hair green eyes, I look like a pre-moor hellenic ancient greco-
roman wrestler yet I have gyno so don't beat yourself up.

Post a pic with one arm raised like you're locking out a shoulder press

Yeah it's a bad sign if they look puffy even when stetched. Do they feel soft like fat or are they more fibrous?
If they are soft your best bet is going on a cut and supplementing it with (topical) yohimbine.

dude you look fine there are way more important things in life you should be dedicating this much thought to.

They feel soft like fat under the surface. If I really pinch deep though, I feel some tissue
I mean yeah but it fucking sucks

But if it’s fat, how come it hardens when cold?

I will add that I was fat before and cut weight. Could it be leftover fat that never went?

The fat can push the nipple outwards when it's soft and malleable, but when it tightens, the fat behind the nipple can't overcome the tension so to speak. Yes it can be leftover fat as the gyno accumulates fat around it and holds onto it. Your actual fibrous gyno could only be as big as a chick pea but the stubborn fat makes it appear bigger than it actually is. I'd say give yohimbine a try and report back for us other anons.

i wouldnt worry about it too much. If you don't know what gyno is or actively look for it nobody would notice it if that makes sense.

Your nips just look a little puffy. It's not as bad as you think in your head.

evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

You can get these from fraud vendors. You'll feel like shit but it beats paying 3k

it's kind of funny how you're flexing so hard in that pic when you have absolutely no muscle

look at his fist lmao

WTF are wrong with your finger nails

is it pubertal or roid gyno, how old are you?
for starters try some ralox/nolva

>tfw mine is worse

;__:

thats true especially girls they are clueless af

what are your lifts nigger?

Nigga you look fine, that’s not gyno, that’s just the nips god gave you. Don’t worry about it, normies won’t give two shits about them

how old are you? if u just went thru puberty it will go away by itself