ITT: Little things you do to passively increase your fitness

ITT: Little things you do to passively increase your fitness

I'll start
>walk on my tiptoes whenever I'm at home to stress my calves
>put my milk, oats, eggs etc. in bulk containers so that when I prepare food I have to constantly lift extra weight around
>lay my flatscreen TV on the floor so that I can only watch it while planking or doing pushups
>put stepladders on either side of my toilet so that I squat instead of sit while shitting, really activates the glutes

You're gonna shit over yourself one of these days.

No, it's actually great for core and stability, and it makes pooping feel much more smooth and ergonomic

it's almost like people used to squat in the woods instead of sit in a chair over a pot

Whenever I have to carry something medium/heavy, I carry it in the LEAST efficient way possible to maximize stress on the muscles.

>the tiptoe thing but everywhere
I look retarded but I dont care
>use left arm to carry books/backpacks etc.
>squat instead of bending over to pick things up
>take path with harder tarrain
>various stances like horse stance or bridges when watching anime

>>squat instead of bending over to pick things up

This is how you keep a happy back.

Definitely, but I only recently started doing it because I wasn't taught that at a young age

I load a backpack up with weights and wear it when I take my dog for a walk and when Im doing household chores.

>>lay my flatscreen TV on the floor so that I can only watch it while planking or doing pushups
autism

>stepladders
>not buying a squatty potty
stability is your friend user

walk up stairs 2x at once and push from the heel
>dat sweet glute activation while going to work after leg day

I alternate hands when wiping (using paper) for balanced mobility. When going to toilet I do a stretch while putting pants all the way down so I can press knees out while squatting. reverse for standing up. when putting on socks I stretch again, when putting on shoes try to bring feet next to my head for maximum flexibility.

>Not doing hummingbirds
Not gonna make it

>hummingbirds

FUUUUUU
Should've lurked moar

I play BASS

Try and move me bro

Add fiber to my meals to feel full longer
Take cold showers
Save my snacks's packages near my desk so I can see how much junk I eat through the month
Chocolate mint candy, they're like 10 cal each and I take one if I crave sugar instead of going binging on any dessert

>tfw when my shit is so hard and dry, that sitting on a toilet won't cut it, I squat on the walls of the tub with ass being above tub. Make a toilet paper layer down in the tub at the estimated place of bombardment. Always work. Than I just wrap the shit laying on the layer and throw it into toilet

Fucking same, my shit used to be so hard that it didn't flush in the shitty toilet so I just shat in the sink and let the tap water slowly chip away at it over the course of a few hours, it stank but it worked

Jesus Christ this fucking website...

Haven't had such an audible kek for a long time, thanks user. Yeah, I did the same in tub when until the layer crossed my mind. I took the hard parts of shit and throw them into toilet and let the softer ones get scraped of with tub hose (dunno what it's called in English)

I actually laughed out loud at the gym. Thanks guys.

What the FUCK

Leap up as many stairs as possible
Depth drop from a few stairs up on the way down

Nice thinking user, I'm going to start adding weights to my school bag

Type O Negative are objectively shit

Goodbye knees

you make it too easy to spot you newfag

I do finger pushup against the wall to train up for actual finger pushups

When I'm on the train

This. 5 years in a factory. Never did this till i started fit. Never felt better. Glad i did
Back still tenses up sometimes. Any idea why?

>Squeeze my penis really hard while wanking to max out pleasure and grip Strength
Everyone always compliments me on how firm my hand shakes are.

ur delusional, Carnivore is alot better tho for sure