How to not feel ashamed of the food i buy? Currently on a bulk and i buy lots of nice bulking food...

how to not feel ashamed of the food i buy? Currently on a bulk and i buy lots of nice bulking food. last time i bought lots of canned beans and the cashier turned around and smiled at the cashier behind her. then she started to stare at my food and laugh

they're cashier user, if their opinion had any value they would have another job

when my parents were away i always had a cart full of milk, oats, bananas, eggs and quark. had 2 huge bags and a backpack with me. got weird looks sometimes but it was nice

This. Imagine the highlight of your day is laughing at someone buying beans

these were young girls. probably still in high school

i can't wait until the cashiers gets replaced by robots

>caring about what high school girls think

bilka is filled with these beasts so yea i have no other choice

>americans cant buy fucking beans without being laughed at
Just remember everyone around you is fucking stupid and what they think is worthless. The only mind that matters is yours and yours only, since it's the only one you'll ever experience.

Are you really embarrassed to buy healthy food man?
when I shop it's oats, milk, rice, beans, salsa, peppers, veggies, granola bars, yogurt, eggs and then some snacks.
what is there to be insecure about

The fact this bothers you is the real problem lol, you belong here. just pay 20 extra bucks and have your groceries delivered to your house.

They were just thinking about thos beans

>canned beans
Why not buy dried beans and cook them yourself? Canned beans are disgusting.

I bought like 20 cans of beans only. I thought nothing of it at first but after the incident im more self aware when i go groceri shopping. I actually stopped going to that supermarket but thats fue to me being a pussy i admit

>just pay 20 bucks extra

Go back there my dude, you'll only get over, as you said, being a pussy, by facing the problem.

if you're that self-conscious then use self-checkout, and if they don't have self-checkout then go to a store that does

A real human bean

why the fuck you care? wtf

this nigga eating BEANS!!

Ex grocery store cashier. I can guarantee you that cashiers don't give a SINGLE fuck about what you buy. They see hundreds of weird fuckers everyday and you don't stand out unless you are attractive or interesting.

>*BBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

shit nigga go to Costco, they sell beans in packs of 8 cans, organic for like 80 cents a can

Grow up
I remember when I was 19 I was afraid of eating alone in University, thought people would judge me. Reality is no one gives a shit.

Of course, they were laughing

Chad isn't buying fuckin beans

Chad is buying Doritos, pizzas, ice cream sandwiches, burritos and all the other good shit

There's no way this story is true. Cashiers don't have enough life left in them to do something like that

Kek that must've looked funny as hell.
Some autist buying 20 cans of beans and nothing else. They thought you were a doomsday prepper or some shit

>tfw remember back to freshman year of college when i would eat lunch and dinner alone almost every fuckin day for the entire school year at the cafeteria for our dorm

the number of times i would eat with other people i ate so slow and so little that i didnt even like it

and beer

lmao

oh and yes, it felt fucking horrible. just horrible. sitting at the stool alone while everyone else there lived in the same dorm, eating with their roommates or whoever else.

but ive been alone my whole life and i didnt care.

When the time comes, you'll know what to do.

>
>i can't wait until the cashiers gets replaced by robots
What is self checkout for $500.

>go to CVS
>tear open the magnum condom boxes and stick the ones I need inside
>[spoiler]haven't ever used them[/spoiler]

>that little crease above the hips and below the ribs

MY DICK

based brap poster

ngmi

Uh, hello, are these your 20, uh... 20 cans of beans I'm supposed to drop off? *smirks* That will be $45.34, plus tip.