Be honest guys, where are you at?

Be honest guys, where are you at?

III
She doesn't even think of me anymore.

>norwood 2
>since 18 years old

First one. And I'm 25.

2 or 3 i guess. my hairline looks significantly worse when i shave my head. you guys really need to stop obsessing over this so much. it's just hair.

II
LETS FUCKING HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY 20 YEARS OLD CMOOON

that's not 3 ya daft cunt

1 possibly 2

I

4A. I'm a 26 year old fucking white male.

IIIa vertex. Is it too late at this point to reverse?

29 years old

Somewhere between a 2 and a 3

My brother is 33 and literally has a juvenile hairline. I was cucked out of awesome hair genetics.

1 and I’m 27

1-2 35 year

26 and somewhere between 1 and 2 - closer to 2 though. Pretty big bummer as I used to be a 0 up until 20.

Between 2 and 3. I've already done the cope meme, but the more I try to guess my head shape without shaving, the more I begin to doubt it. Minox didn't do shit and I'm not keen on jumping on finasteride, but I might.

I

I have to get my hair layered because it's too thick otherwise.

anybody who is not on the top row of this image do yourself a favor and just shave your damn head I promise it can't look worse than if you leave that sorry tangle of shit on your dome.

>used to have incredibly thick and fast growing hair
>barbers always used to comment on it
>Couple years later I'm balding
Cherish it user

between 1 and 2, closer to 1.
been that way since 15 and I'm 28
have a pretty pointy widows peak on top of it.
overall good hairline

This is what happens when you merge two families of shit hair genetics.

I'm 23. My 20 year old brother is far worse.

If you can hold onto that it's not that bad.

>since 15
Then that's your natural hairline, it's not receeding.

4a.

How am I the only male in three generations of two families to go bald?

II

...I'm gonna start some treatment. I need it now that balding is not impressive.

Because all humans possess the genetic potential to grow bald at an early age: some obviously moreso than others. It's the genetic lottery.

XVIII I'm 18

This. 27 y/o, chart type Va here. Starting to buzz my hair with #1 guard was the best decision I've ever made.

3 easy since I was 17 and I'm 22 now fucking garbage hairline, but at least it's not getting worse

all or nothing

In between 1 & 2. I used to be fucking paranoid about my hair until I saw this graphic. I'm 27.

Post your younger bro's hairline.

III
23yo
Combined with my lack of will to live and thick facial hair, I look mid 30s. If it's good or bad, I have yet to determine.

1, I’m 24

I guess 3? Hope it stays stable for some years.
I'll look like a fuckin alien if I go full bald.

II since 19-20

I just realized I'm Norwood type 2a, and My dad is between 3a and 4a, dammit Im really balding. 26yo

Va at 23
I just shave my head every two days and try not to cry about it to relatives/family

I'm fine with shaving

if you have a strong jawline you're good, but for most, hair is the only thing keeping their looks just tolerable

II now at 28, was at I until ~25

I was a 7 and became a 0 AMA

Definitely a norwood 2, but I'm not under the impression that my hairline has changed significantly in the past 2 years.

Around1.5 - 2. 31 years old

>23 soon the be 24
somewhere between 1 and 2. just had a dream where my hair was falling out in huge clumps and I was crying about it.
>phenibut dreams are gnarly

I, not balding at all.

Halfway between 3 vertex and 4 at 27 years old.

I take fin so it stopped. I was a 1 or 2 and some came back. My current gf always commentes on how thicc my hair is. She asked about the pills one day and I told her it was for hair loss and she didn't believe me. I have no reason to believe she thought I was balding because I never acted insecure about it. Protip, get this shit.
>it lowers test!
>your dick won't work!
>that study using dead baby goats said it might lower iq!
Dick works fine, test goes up because test stops becoming DHT (tested can confirm), and that dead goat thing was a weird retarded test using way more drugs than you take.

Not bald at all, not a hair bald.
t. 36 years old

My brother started balding at age 25. My dad started balding at about 40 I think. My mom's brother started balding at about 25 I think. Looks like my brother got his balding genes from the mother's side and I from the father's side, so I'm expecting to start balding in about 5 years, but I don't care. Why would anyone care?

I read a German article about guys who got erectile dysfunction from it. doesnt happen to everyone but when it does it is shit

How

Yeah, no problem with that chin. But without you would be a lost case

I’m around a 2 at 21. On fin so it hasn’t moved and it’s always been super thick, so I’m not that worried about it. Makes me look a bit more mature imo

I think I'm still at 1, I've too much hair, it's getting quite annoying to get haircuts all the time and I'm too lazy to properly take care of my hair

Nowhere. Sorry, lads.

Yeah, that can be an effect. It goes away if you get it. Just stop taking it, problem solved. Most common effects are ED and lower libido. I had sex 9 times last week, 4 times in one day. Instead of getting spooked by some possible issue deal with the real issue of going bald. If you get a bad side effect just stop. I had some issues early on but it all went away, especially once a girl got on me. I used to go limp easily anyway, like while putting on a condom, so if anyone should have had an issue, I already had a hard time staying up if there was no rubbing. I'm fine. Chances are you'd be fine. If you're balding, 100% chance of you going bald if you don't do it though. Only minoxidil, finasteride, and dutasteride can save your hair. The more time you waste the more that will not come back. If you have an issue then deal with that later. I got lucky, I will admit that openly and I'm grateful. I don't have side effects and I caught it early. Thank you God. Maybe you are lucky too. You won't know until you try. At the least you should be using minoxidil, not taking creatine, and not using nicotine.

started taking fin at 16. Managed to buy enough time to keep all my hair with a NW1 until i finished college. Im 24 now and im slowly losing again, at a 2a atm, but i managed to have fun in Uni and got plenty of girls and i now have a stable relationship with a girl who likes it when i shave.

Im lucky enough to have chad face genetics while being a 6'3 nordic guy, otherwise i don't know what i would do.

Not him, but I'll probably hop on fin because I'm a manlet with shit genetics and my head seems to be inverted to where I have a huge forehead and no chin like some mega mind lookin ass. Not so worried about the ED stuff, but I couldn't really find anything about the possible long term side effects in people who take it for years. Is it relatively safe as far as that stuff goes or do I have to worry about something like a fucked organ as a result?

Going to shave my head if it gets much worse

Norwood ZERO.

0 recession, bitches!

NW1. Still got baby hair boyos

I think I have an autoimmune issue which is making my hair fall out.

I tried no shampoo years ago and my scalp went mental. Hair fell out, eyebrows/eyelashes fell out/receeded. Flaky skin in between my eyebrows, in my scalp. Red skin, dumps and itchy af. It's never recovered.

I hear dermatologists are shit though and most have no idea what they are actually talking about. What's the best way to see if it is fugal/immune system related? I also have or have had jock itch and eczema. Oh and my dad suffered the same issue but he still has a full head of hair now. He used tea tree oil but not sure what else he did because I don't talk to him.

Started using Fin when I was at 1 and it stopped at 2. Now I'm saving money for a hair transplant.

>started taking fin at 16
don't do this kids

Lol, why not. Still have way above average testlevels, and several studies have shown that sugarpills have more side effects than fin. If you tell a bunch of old guys a pill might give them erectile dysfunction if they take it of course they'll blame the pill instead of their aging body or ugly wife.

Finasteride has been used for over 50 years I think. Whatever the number it's been out forever and no issues have been found from what I've looked at. It decreases the risk for prostate cancer and has a 90+% success rate in stopping or even regrowing hair. After 5 years it starts up again a little but that's not due to the drug losing effectiveness it's your hair becoming more fragile. Basically your hair is always becoming more fragile to DHT. Think of the hair as having a DHT threshold. Taking finasteride lowers DHT but the threshold for the hair keeps going down. At some point it's too low for even the residual left behind from finasteride (which lowers scalp DHT by like 53% I think). Dutasteride is more effective so you can hop on that if you want or you can transplant more resilient hair up there when that happens. Minoxidil increase blood flow to the area giving the roots more nutrition. So you'll be exactly where you are or maybe a little better for 5 years before people start seeing it go down again (about 20% start to lose again I think) but that's not because the drug, that's because your body. Regardless of if you were on the drug or not your hair would be that fragile at that point anyway.

I'll look into it then. Probably shave my head just to get an idea if I'm really fucked if I don't and use that as a push to get a prescription. I'm only 20 so I'll probably use it for a good few years until I reach the point where it "doesn't matter" or I somehow just no longer care.

You will be put back on fin once you get the transplant. I hope you're at least using minoxidil and maybe saw palmetto.

Stop giving bad advice

You can always do a transplant or use dutasteride if you care but you sound happy

This.

Yeah, go to a dermatologist or general doctor. Try to get the generic 5mg and cut it into 4. It's cheaper than using name brand propecia.

27 y.o. Norwood VII
startd with III vertex when I was 18

22 years old, quickly approaching norwood 2

I have a few months worth of fin here that I'm too scared to take. Minoxidil stopped working a year ago.

try it or you will have to face my future.
Also change your sleeping and eating habits ASAP. You may save yourself.

0 because I'm not balding and I'm turning 28 this year LMAO at hairlets

I will probably start it soon.
Done a ton of research and found that Fin sides can be linked to zinc deficiency. People usually take zinc supplements and their sides (especially sexual sides) disappear mostly or completely.

Im already taking zinc so i should be fine. Its just the mental hurdle of it.

my hairline has barely receeded at all. The problem is my entire family has extremely high hairlines so it looks like it has since i was a kid

First one. Thank god baldness doesn’t run in my family.

Same, although I am a turbomanlet.

wait I just realized one is a little bald too. Nvm I’m 0 and a brainlet

>hairlets on suicide watch

feels good to be a hairmore

> 1 is a little bald

0 and my dad and grandpa have no hairloss at 75 and 46 so I guess I’m good.

I master race

But that's not how it works.

I read today, on reddit mind you, that zinc increases DHT?

It can, but its complicated.

However, fin stops DHT from being created in the body. The most likely cause of sides with fin is that free testosterone converts to estrogen more now that it cant convert to DHT.
Zinc inhibits estrogen production and increases test but it can increase DHT especially in someone who is deficient in zinc and then starts taking supplements but over time that also begins to stop.

Because zinc cant help the production in DHT in someone taking fin, and inhibits estrogen, it just creates more test which helps regulate your hormones so you arent getting too much estrogen.

Side effects of too much estrogen in men include:
Low libido
Erectile dysfunction
Depression
Fatigue
Gyno
Anxiety

All fin sides.

31 and hairline unaffected, did I win the genetic lottery?

1 ofc

You have sebhorraic dermotitis

I have the same thing. They ironically prescribe ketoconozol shampoo which is speculated to slow hair loss

I may have spelled a bunch of these words wrong

I’m a Norwood 1.5ish but when the dermatitis was untreated it fucked my scalp up bad

Also, I had 0 symptoms until I was 21, so it’s not something that can’t become apparent only early in life

Does less than 1 count? Made to my 30's without balding :)

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

There’s this Indian looking guy in his mid-30s at my gym who from the front looks like he’d be a 1 from a front view but in the back on the top has a bald spot bigger than my fist. It’s 100% ogre for him but he probably just doesn’t want to give up that perfect hairline in the front. Pretty handsome guy too especially for an Indian. A headshot from him would probably be rated at a 6-7 by most women, but he’d be a 3 with a shaved head. I wonder how that even happens. Maybe he started fin way too late to recover what was already lost or something. Feel bad for the guy

II

I feel you mang

isn't this picture bullshit?
i'm 2 but the side of my temples are more receded then that, like in this one

NW1 19 yo. Grandfather still has full head of hair (with recessed temples ofc) at 90. Other grandpa also had full head until he died i nhis 70s. I do have a fivehead though. Hoping I'll be okay because I have a huge head.

>25 years old
I
I suspect I am low test, because I barely have any body hair too. I look decent but my lifts and weight are shit for someone who is pretty much at his natty limit.

Not everyone will bald in EXACTLY the same pattern denselet. The picture is just a reference.

i know that but this one is more detailed

II

Buzz. Roids. Insane amounts of creatine. Leave humanity behind