Where do You Shave/Trim?

Bearmode body type here. 6'2" 260lbs (25%bf roughly)
I shave my armpits because it makes my front lat spread look much wider, trim my chest somewhat short but don't shave because I'm high bf%, I'd look like a fat baby, and trim pubic area.
If I cut to low body fat I'll try shaving all upper body, just to see how it looks. Where do you shave to look best with your body type?

>Bearmode body type here

more like fatasfatass that thinks he is a bearmode

post body

here ya go lad

You’re just fat bro. Bearmode is jacked with 20% bf. You’re like 26-28%. Cut some fat and get bigger.

all due respect mate, that isn't the point of the discussion here. I'm curious who shaves their chest hair and shit, and why they do so.

I wouldn't shave shit if I were you because you look like dogshit
Zero definition just a fucking melting tub of ice cream.
Grow any hair you can out as long as possible to hide that shit so others don't have to see your disgusting lard

shave pubic area, balls, armpits, face
I'm not all that hairy otherwise.

try lifting first you fat fucking retard
lmaoing at yr life

>shaving
Your body grows hair for a reason.

>shave neck up to beard neckline
>trim armpits
>trim nipple hairs
>trim pubes
My neckline is the only part I keep clean shaven for what I feel are obvious reasons.
Also, OP is a fatass.

you are pig mode lol hahahaha calling urself bear mode you are a living joke

>6'2" 260lbs (25%bf roughly)
Lmao, I've got bad news for you bud, you are WAY more than 25% body fat...

LOFL, 25% HE SAYS!!! Did you mean x 2?

How do you guys shave your dick and balls? Do you shave your anuses?

I wanna do all that but I don't want to cut myself.

i seriously recommend you don't do a clean shave, just do a trim. I got a pretty good body hair trimmer and I've always preferred using those, but I'd imagine that using scissors could honestly get the job done in a pinch. Especially because you can be more cautious with them.

I shave everything
Crack, gooch, dick and balls all with a disposable razor
You won't cut yourself

damn lol you're going intense with it huh
I really think I'll try that if I can reach my goal weight. Otherwise, just a trim is the way to go for me.

Why wait? I think everyone should shave by their asshole if they shit

y'all people saying I'm above 25% body fat need to learn to judge body fat on sight better.

(though that is a heavier looking photo, I admit.)

Just get that shit waxed. Why fuck around with a razor next to your balls when you can get t done and not worry about it for another 6 weeks.

Don't let them get you down bro.

1)AAS
2) cut
3) bulk
4) be more humble and never refer to yourself as anything other than "dyel" to make true dyels feel even worse
5)?????
6)pussy (or boipussi) profit