begone thot

Wtf don't you have a bra???

No problem

Anytime, pal

hmm... nice ...got moar?

sure i love hiking

yeah your boyfriend is pretty cool too

why are you doing that please stop

do you have the upcoming part where she pulls her pants down?

this is a blue board please leave

after posting the rest

THEY'RE SO PROPORTIONAL AND LARGE FUARKKKKKK

did eva lovia get a boob job?
what a shame

eva lovia - blue lagoon

Imagine summitting that peak. Imagine cresting the peak and seeing a foggy hot spring on an overcast spring morning, your lungs burning and you endorphins going crazy from the rush of re-discovering the land your forefathers once conquered. Imagine boldly retracing the thousands of years worth of steps your ancestors bled and died to take in awesome reverence of the splendor that is your domain. Then imagine seeing some whore in an under armor shirt taking videos of her tits on it for instagram likes, not once taking a moment to actually look at and appreciate what is in front of her, only concerned with how good of a background it makes for the video of her flesh bags. Idk about you, but it would be enough to make me question if my great great grandfather died in vain, and if the civilization that is predicated upon so much human greatness and splendor will ultimately crumble into the dust it once was, and if that isn't exactly what it deserves.

>haha okay.

>she

THOT BEGONE

Man, i sometimes feel like im missing out by not perusing girls, but whenever i put myself out there, i only meet retards with no substance to them. Is it worth it to keep looking Veeky Forums?

lol fag

Thanks for going to the animu convention with me user!

They're all retards with no substance to them, user. I've been down this road. Trying to find a girl with convictions, interests, goals and ambition is like trying to find a unicorn. Instead, change your perspective on a woman. A lifelong partner that challenges you mentally and has her own passions and interests is not possible. Think of a gf as a neat toy or a pet that you have around your house for amusement and the quirky irrelevant things that come with a relationship like cuddling and making breakfast together and the feeling of satisfaction that comes from seeing a drawer full of slutty underwear in your dresser

MUST NOT FAP MUST NOT FAP