So you call it a clean bulk despite the fact this is obviously fast food?

So you call it a clean bulk despite the fact this is obviously fast food?

b-but it fits my macros

its a Veeky Forums expression

Uh-huh. What board?

Uh, Veeky Forums.

Meat, lettuce, tomato, onion and bread, but because they are together, you call it junk?

Really? Well I'm from /fast/ and I never heard of anyone clean bulking on fast food.

Oh not in /fast/ no it's a /plg/ expression

Ah I see

I dont get the meme either. If it useswhole wheat bread its even better
>lettuce, tomato, beat, spinach, cabbage or whatever other vegetables
>red meat with the % fat you want from 0% up to 25%
>whole wheat flour, yeast, olive oil from the bread
>condomints that you can leave out
>Literally any ratio of fat, protien and carbs you want from sources individually said to be Veeky Forums
>if you mix it all its junk food

Processed meat is not good4u

>condomints

>Processed meat
its literally just minced, or at least its supposed to be just that. Theres no difference between a patty and a steak. Though I assume if you buy it from some shitty fast food places its filled with soy and other shit.

quality thread

A homemade burger from quality ingredients is healthy, but the shit you get at McD's will clog your fucking arteries and slowly kill you.

Aurora Bloatealis?! At this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your gym?

then eat burgers at normal shops and not mcdongle

kek

May I spot it?

There's nothing wrong with the beef in Mcdonald's.

A thicc girls flatulence?! At this time of day, in this part of the gym, localized entirely, near your squat rack?

>a Chicken McNugget™ has been deposited to your Happy Meal™ account

But there literally isn't. It's been independently verified multiple times.

> It's been independently verified
by numale standards theres nothing wrong. its full of soy.

>Mcdonald's pump their beef full of soy for no reason

k

sneed

they do it because its cheap, and soy is cheap because it is insanely subsidized by a government that wants a docile population. Also, it is no free-range hormone free beef but some mass slaughterhouse kind of goop.

have you seriously never read the back of any beef product before? if they can hide soy in it, they will. those shitty bread loafs you get everywhere are also full of soy. almost all fast food burgers have soy in the beef and in the bread.

Just read mcdonals website and apparently their patties are 100% beef, so mcdonges seem to be relatively OK. I know the burgers at wimpy contains soy because they have 2, a normal one and a pure beef one.

> a good time was had by all

Could you even???

Yea, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the beef inside the beef-soybean mix.