Daily reminder that not staring back at men who stare at you is literally a sign of submission

Daily reminder that not staring back at men who stare at you is literally a sign of submission.

Daily reminder I don't even process that another male is there

Veeky Forums is 18+ kid

this

submissive beta males who can't even staredown
LUL

>staring at men
lmao k fag

HURRRR DUURRRR
MRREEERRRRRRRRRRR

>he doesn't process guys challenging him
Being a pussy and trying to pass it off as confidence, classic. The sort of dude that will allow men to flirt with their girls right in front of them.

>staring at men
>not just looking through them like the trash they are
Op if I see you irl then I'm just going to skip the staring and just fuck your plump asshole right there in the produce section

>their girls
my girls are only around the one night they are at my house
beyond that, they are nothing to me

>being this much of a faggot
Is this what you people rack your brain about? This is why you don't get girls Veeky Forums

Staredown is a sign of not being intimidated or being a pussy looking away

why do you think every fucking boxer, kickboxer, muay thai, jiu jitsu, wrestlers, and mma fighters do staredowns?

ERRRRRRRRRR
UHHHRHRRR

So what? Who fucking cares if some random dude thinks I'm submissive? Why should I stare at him like an autist? Am I gonna get paid or something?

>acknowledging every single challenge even when all of them come from lesser males
Lmao have fun staring at 30+ men everyday

Oh, so you just stare guys down because you are an actual retard. I'll help you out, people are avoiding eye contact with you because they feel sorry for you, not because they are intimated by you.

FFFFFFFFFFHRRRRRRGGGGG
NNYYRRREEERGGHH

>manlet dicklet necklet lanklet eyelet framelet weightlet voicelet wi
>now starelets are a thing
When will it end?

This thread

You do realise that the "i just don't care ok?" thing loses impact when you bother responding to a thread about it, right?

You were clearly bothered and are now trying to rationalize recurring failures.

>american reading comprehension
I never said I don't care, I'm genuinely curious about why the fuck would you ever stare at someone unless you're autistic and think this is still the Stone Age or something.

>u clerly kare y else wuld u be en this thread
Something delete this brainlet filled thread

>literal autism

>You do realise that the "i just don't care ok?" thing loses impact when you bother responding to a thread about it, right?
>You were clearly bothered and are now trying to rationalize recurring failures.
Can I speak now or are you still talking to yourself?

I have a pretty alpha glare so most people submit to me

>redderrer aubsmmim

Brainlet Wojack is the gift that keeps on giving

>offended enough to be accountable to half of the posts itt
>offended enough to samefag and respond twice to the same post
>offended enough to open the smallbrainmeme folder
>still trying to pretend that this didn't hit you in a sensitive spot

Good thread Op

fucking starefags

>le audism meme :D

How exactly am I offended? Are Americans seriously this stupid? Also I literally posted 2 times ITT. I'm not the other brainlet-poster.

>implying any woman is “yours”
>being a desperate possessive beta

When guys hit on the chick I’m currently fucking, I either offer her up as a joke or just watch him get shot down

If he’s really beta I’ll just makeout with her in front of him to twist the knife in

>ffffff
>mmmrrrppp
>ng ng ng ng
>ehghkkkk

>not realizing that it's at least two people working together
>trying to claim were butthurt when you're clearly mad that we shit post in your shit post thread
Try again double digits

>When guys hit on the chick I’m currently fucking, I either offer her up as a joke
This. And then they take her a joke and they fuck in front of me as a joke. Haha so alpha

>eugheubemeeeeee

>staredown?
>more like stareclowns!

Man, it would suck if Veeky Forums had a poster counter or something.

>NUH
>NUHUHUHUEEEBREEROOO

>LE SAEMFIG EUHEUUUUUUGUHUHUHH

I don’t really get the whole stare down thing. Everyone is usually glued to their phones for the most part.

grug count good i know who bully me

>my thread is totally /fit related guys
>I-it has value on this board
>only serious replies p-please
You need a tissue Op?

Nope, I'm fine. I've never seen an actual breakdown through Veeky Forums before so I'm just enjoying it

>giving a shit who she fucks
>not rotating at least 2 girls at once
Look, if she wants other dicks then it’s not my major concern. I had my fun with her, now some other guy will. She wants that dick, it’s not my dick. Let her go be happy with it.

You sound like the type of cuck who would actually fight over a bitch.

Christ. So this is the state of fit.
I have a strong feeling most of you are the kind of people who go out of their way to ignore someone on the sidewalk as you walk past them, instead of making eye contact an at least giving them a slight nod.
Not being able to make eye contact is a sign of autism.
Going to the grocery store must be horrendous for you.
I’m sorry Veeky Forums, but if you can’t meet someone’s eyes when they look at you, then you lose.

There's a difference between making eye contact and staring, you turbo-autist. Black and White mentality is a common symptom of autism.
Btw Chad doesn't need to make eye contact, he wins at life anyways. It's all about the face, Mr eyecontactcel

>i-im not mad you're mad
I hope still don't think it's one person doing this. Half of the files are literally image.jpgs.

>being so thirsty for human interaction that you need to look everybody in the eyes

>starelet is actual cuck
Color me shocked

I’m not the guy you responded to, but I would. You sound like the person who would willing give up his lunch at the prison table, because “fuck it, I wasn’t hungry anyways. He probably needs it more than me”.
If you have a girlfriend or a wife, that is essentially your property. This isn’t about women’s rights. This is about respect. You need to shoot that motherfucker down, and then deal with your woman afterwards, however you see fit.
Also, you can’t call anyone else a cuck if you’re legit giving up a woman to another man. That’s the pot calling the kettle black.

*blocks your path*
Ey whiteboi the fucks you lookin at? Don't you look away bitch while I'm talkin to yo ass
>What do you do?

I haven't seen so many insecurities triggered on Veeky Forums since the pic who calls men under 6 foot manlets started circulating years ago.

I hope this becomes the new maymay

>implying I even process the guys who fuck my wife
You don't compute inferior men brah

The homosexual undertones of this place are getting worse everyday. Staring into a dudes eyes is gay. If a dude is looking at you he's a faggot or mentally unstable. Do you really want to indicate interest by looking at them? I hope this is just another overplayed meme like no gap but my bet is that many here are gay or autistic enough to fall for this.

*tips fedora*
Virgin detected

>starelet in denial
I bet you'd look away while I sucked your dick faggot no homo

>What do you do?

I'd give this argentinian kid a sandwich

>looking up
MANLET

NO. Tried this once. The black guy was new in the office and was looking at me like staring me down. I looked back but got weirded out after like 5 seconds and looked away. Later he came over and I discovered he was gay, was looking to fuck. Never again.

>You sound like the person who would willing give up his lunch at the prison table, because “fuck it, I wasn’t hungry anyways. He probably needs it more than me”.
Depends on how generous I’m feeling.

>If you have a girlfriend or a wife, that is essentially your property.
Mate guarding is beta as fuck. And women don’t belong to anybody. Unless the other guy is trying to rape her, she just wants that dick. Are you really gonna stand between two consenting adults?

You’re saying “She’s my only shot at breeding! I w-w-won’t let you take her!”.

Betas are protective of their women for the same reason a Taco Bell employee would be protective of his $100 bill vs Bill Gates not even realizing how much he has in his wallet for sushi.

>This is about respect.
Why do you care what lesser men think?

>You need to shoot that motherfucker down
Insecure

>Also, you can’t call anyone else a cuck if you’re legit giving up a woman to another man
Cuck means you’ve been tricked or coerced into giving her to another man

If she decides to fuck some guy and you just wave goodbye before starting up on the other 2 girls you’ve been fucking, what’s the big deal? Ass is Ass

LMAO you sure showed him

Was he at least good looking? I got the best blowjob of my life after almost getting into a fight with a gay dude at a party who I thought was trying to start shit with me.

I think I heard somewhere that if they stare at you longer than 6 seconds they either want to fuck or kill you, applies to any gender,race.

This user gets it.

You actually have the most autistic post yet. Congrats.

You NOD. You are supposed to NOD.
Seeing as that wasn't intuitive for you, it's very likely you are gay.

You're so right hahaha

>02/26/18(Mon)11:11:54 No.44924048

ooh I'd fuck that BBC

Underrated

This is one of my fav scenes from Mad Men desu

This is now a brainlet wojak thread. Post 'em

it felt a little tryhard on don's part

How do I stare into people's eyes without getting uncomfortable. I know it's beta shit.

xD I luv memes *holds up wojak (pronounced voh-yak)* one epic meme to rule them all

idk when people stare at me and i'm in the mood to stare back (not very often), i just frown like "what is wrong with them staring at me for so long? are they into me or just retarded?"

Rub your weewee while you stare. They'll be more uncomfortable.

Just admit you're gay, already

Ironically I agree with you because it's in women's nature to be whores so you can't really blame them for being like that, specially since we, as men, proved to not care enough about their situation to do something about it.
Then again, you have to realize that the way you phrase it comes bitter and cuck-y.

Word of advice anons, never give a shit about someone until you know she's yours. But then, when she's yours, she's fucking yours. You want her to be yours. She wants to be yours. So act like it. Else, you're a cuck.

Lmfao don't act like a retard, this happened recently:

>guy on a bench stares at me
>as I pass him I turn my head, and sure enough he's still staring
>fucker
>keep on walking, check again: still staring
>I turn around and walk up to him
>"Did you want something?"
>him: "w-what? No, I..."
>"Did you say something?"
>"No, I... No"
>"Yeah nah okay, thought you said something"
>I start to feel bad for him, he might be a faggot or something
>a family is sitting close by, they shy back obviously intimidated
>"I thought you said something. Bye"
>him: "it's all in your head bro"
>feel bad and walk away

Alas, the time has come for YOU to have autism. By this post I grant you this curse.

This is a good story.

>be autism incarnate
>resting angery face
>often stare off into space while i'm thinking
>lost track of how many times i return from my own autism to find someone across from me visibly uncomfortable because i've been staring at them
>panic
>keep staring because i dont know what to do

Need help. Always had bad case of rbf since childhood, I avoid eye contact because it comes off as a glare instead of a stare. Still begger than most guys tho. What do?