Girl is just casually texting her husband about where they’re going for lunch tomorrow after I finished blowing my...

>Girl is just casually texting her husband about where they’re going for lunch tomorrow after I finished blowing my loads inside her mouth and pussy
>Like just “Hmm hmm hmmm, now where did I leave my vape?”

I could live to be 1,000 and never comprehend how utterly callous & unfeeling women are. Is this making it?

Tell her husband, I would love to be in a position to ruin a thots life like that

I dunno man, maybe her husband has antisocial personality disorder and you're gonna get your dick cut off when she "accidentally" lets him find out

Interesting choice not making your LARP at all believable.

Honestly this sort of stuff is a major reason I want to get Veeky Forums. I want to be the cuckoo bird that gets married women pregnant, I want to spread my seed across dozens of married women and have other men unknowingly raise my spawn.

Why would you do that anyway? If you didnt know then thats understandable or their in a cuck relationship.

His gunna chop your weener off

>hit on cute petite girl at coffee shop
>"oh I have a boyfriend and kids"
>say "ahh, dang"
>"well he's not the greatest, he was my fiancee but shit came up"
>listen to her complain about him a bit
>she gets distracted with another customer and I slip out

It's like she was doing mental gymnastics to consider cheating on him, but now I'm conflicted, she's so cute and petite...

But yes this is what making it is, you can do better by dumping your DNA all over the world

Let's see if it works out for him

me too, I'm pretty carefree about my use of rubbers these days. Sure I might have to pay child support some day but at least I know my good genes will go on.

I only bang natural blondes with blue eyes

I’ve considered it. If the guy seems nice I’ll tell him. If he’s a cunt then he can go raise my bastard for all I care.
I’ll see
How so?
It’s a powerful feeling

Not necessarily good
She’s a slut and I’m horny. If she was a good woman she would have never pursued me. After going to fucking church that morning no less. Absolutely pathetic.

The other night i was hitting it off with some roastie. She had the prettiest green eyes and nice blonde hair. She was telling me how she had a kid 5 months ago and working on building her farm and that she lives with a "friend".

Her friends kept pulling her away and my buddy was saying how they all told him shes engaged and just wanted a girls night out.

Its hard not to be blackpilled. I just want a blue/green eyed girl to have white kids with.

Tell the husband.

>ran into girl I went to highschool with
>she's got a kid, and is living with a guy (whose not the father)
>she wants to "catch up some other time"
>a day later she comes over and we fuck. I use a condom cause not retarded
>she leaves and I message the guy she lives with
>he kicks her out

I feel guilty about to this day

>If he’s a cunt then he can go raise my bastard for all I care.
She's married so it wouldn't be a bastard, you simp.

>my

>a person born of parents not married to each other

OP is not married to her.
So bastard

>how utterly callous & unfeeling women are

i used to feel this way too. but I think they just have a better concept of how short and fleeting life is since they get ugly in their 30's and can't even really have kids much longer after that, so they move-on 3-4x faster than a man does

they're also kind of wired differently than men, for example I've had women literally tell me to "smile less", and then others who are more affectionate towards me after I'm abusive towards them. They just want pure dominance ALL. THE. TIME. like an annoying amount of time. like an "I don't even feel like being dominating around you right now" amount of the time.

This.

It would be heaven to cum in a thots mouth and then reduce her life to rubble. What a power trip.

This. I just stole someone's gf. You cant trust women, they are only for fucking.

>tfw youre the guy that all the boyfriends worry about

welp

Im actually too in a position like this

long term couple, I get to conquer the girl, we start fucking around, end up in bed...... fast forward 3 years and we're still fucking in a regular basis

she is now married and I want to get out of this....... what do

>absolute dork in high school
>Vietnamese grill is nice to me because she has no friends
>always hitting on me and I'm completely oblivious
>somehow get gf
>be cuck and stop talking azn because gf upset after reading my dream diary and finding out about my lewd dreams about azn
>5 years pass
>messaging azn on and off maybe 2x per year
>gf breaks up with me
>message azn, she's about to go on 6 month trip to Taiwan
>decide to meet up
>she flakes out on me, turns out she forgot and went on quick vacation
>year passes, got over ex, started lifting, became more confident
>message azn, don't talk online much, be assertive and secure coffee date
>catch up over coffee
>she has bf, about to move in with him temporarily
>messaging more regularly
>meet up for dinner
>little to talk about bc her only hobby is literally Netflix
What would be the next step to cuck her bf?

this is why having one gf is the worst amount, you may lose them at any time to chad thundercock. It's happened to me and he was only brad funnydick. It lead me to lifting so can't say it was all bad, at least I learned.

This weekend, friday:
> go out dancing and drinking with friends
> qt petite blonde starts showing interest on the dance floor
> I ignore because I don't want to really work for anything
> she gets more aggressive, backs her ass up into me
> turns around, she's cute as fuck
> I become all smiles because her smile is contagious
> she grabs my jaw and we start making out and dancing
> send her on her way saturday morning, hoping this will be a recurring thing

saturday:
> text message from another gf I've been banging several times recently
> asks what I'm doing tonight, she's out drinking
> respond saying I'm staying in (200m from where she's drinking with her friends)
> because yesterday was a wild night, ask her a question and she stops responding
> she usually starts messaging me around bar closing time, but not tonight, still no word

this was very unlike her, she also turned off snap chat location tracker so I'm pretty sure she went home with someone else. I consider this "relationship" over already and am not going to message her again.
Nothing lasts forever, just enjoy what you can when you can.

New petite blonde was way prettier but I still feel a bit sad, but what can you do.

How do I into dancing? I only ever went to concerts of all sorts (classical, jazz, rock, metal), never clubs or festivals. I don't like EDM either. I had dancing classes when I was 6 or 7, I learned to waltz but I doubt that's relevant anywhere but at a wedding. The only two times I danced were

>gf-at-the-time's grandparents 50th anniversary
>traditional music playing
>join into 20 people group dance that's ez as fuck

>aunt's 50th bday
>there with sis, dad, gf-at-the-time
>doing meme dances trying to one-up each other in silliness

Should I unironically do the "bob your legs and do reload animations" thing?

You sound beta as fuck. And boderline stalker

>26
>married
>literally always text the wife before I go to the bathroom to blast my dick under the shower after nutting in some 19 year old I met on facebook

I text her because i'm back to normality. Once I've nutted the girl means nothing to me and I don't care if she finds it disgusting that I've now moved on from her and will go happily back to my wife... It's fairly easy to return to my loving wife without any guilt because I have nothing to feel guilty of. I'm not hurting her because I'm not being so careless to let her find out. And in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't change anything. She'll die thinking that she had the perfect life, granted to her by a great man who provided everything she would ever need. Physically and emotionally.

Why should anybody else judge that I am callous for my carefully considered choices that are win-win-win for everyone involved? How can you possibly know if I am unfeeling?

#notallcheaters

Can work the other way too, my long term gf cheated so i went and traded her in for a younger hotter thot('s). Feel like thanking the user who cucked me out of my oneitus desu m, she was a nightmare but i had to look at it from the outside to see it and he did me a big favour.

I was never a big dancer but I've gotten "better" in recent time. The key, as I see it, is to try to enjoy yourself and the music. You don't need to overdo anything, just move the way you feel like moving. If it looks like you're enjoying yourself that's all that matters and girls pick up on that. Relax shoulders, good posture and try to let lose. It can take some time before I start to actually enjoy myself but when I do I usually have a good time and get hit on.

thanks bro, you don't sound jealous at all