$56 AFTER shipping

>$56 AFTER shipping
>for 11 fucking pounds
>still $2 cheaper than 5 pounds of gold standard before shipping

Why is mybrotein™ so based lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3182156
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not just buying the pharmacy brand protein

based CVS.
but not bad user. I bought 2lbs for $20. your price there's much better

> wasting money on whey protein supplements

lol they used to feed it to pigs and now they repackage it, put a fancy label on it, and sell it to impressionable dumb asses like you.
you realize all protein supps are 100% unnecessary right? even vegans can get enough protein for muscle growth without them

>tfw live somewhere where you can’t get quality food to hit your macros

Fuck off with your elitist redpilled bullshit. Supplements are completely viable and necessary to hit your nutritional goals. Not everyone is as lucky as you to be able to sit there and eat quality food all fucking day

It's about efficiency user, powder is the cheapest and highest protein per ounce

>[thing] used to be used for Y, but it got more expensive once it became useful and demand increased!
Imagine my shock
>unnecessary
It’s quick, cheap and tastes good

no they are not fucking necessary you dummy, remember that apart from eating HIGQUALITYTUNAORSALMON u can also eat stuff like potatos, pig liver, chicken stomachs and some other giblets, or eggs for example.
don't be a fukin supplement retard

cringe

Fuck off Uzeeh

Myprotein has the lowest quality and one of the worst flavours of the market, but because its certified by european quality inspectors of supplements and ITS SO GODDAMN FUCKING CHEAP its the only one I buy.

Still dont drink more than one shake a day with 1 or 2 scoops. If a regular protein is not supposed to substitute a regular meal, one shake of myprotein is even less...

> but it got more expensive once it became useful and demand increased!
oh my fucking god, just lmao at this delusion
it got more expensive once they started advertising it and tricking everyone with lies and marketing and they realized they could charge more because naive impressionable teenagers will still buy it because they think their favorite bodybuilder or MMA fighter uses it

>Supplements are completely viable and necessary to hit your nutritional goals
>Not everyone is as lucky as you to be able to sit there and eat quality food all fucking day

you can't afford lentils, rice, tuna, oatmeal? lol

>never had cinnamon roll

Do I even need protein powder if I drink 3 pints of
whole milk a day?

why the fuck would you prioritize efficiency over eating a healthy diet?
just eating a balanced diet, even a vegan diet, you will get enough protein without a single need for whey shakes.
people who drink whey shakes talk about "efficiency" yet they're the same people who are in the gym for 2 hours 6 days a week on a PPL/bodypart split with absolutely retarded amounts of volume

Rice and oatmeal, while yummy and good for fiber (at least oats), they're a shit source of brotein. Tuna is yummy and a good source of protein but it's expensive as fuck, plus too much will give you mercury poisoning. Lentils are good for vegans, but for non-vegans there are far better sources of protein, including whey.

>eat healthy, well-balanced diet with normal prep time, serving sizes, and number of meals
>supplement protein with whey to make sure you hit daily goal

>having a favorite bodybuilder

The Mocha is very good but you'll get so sick of the strawberry cream if you buy over a lb of it. Butter pecan is ok but damn the aftertaste is nasty.

you don't fucking need whey. look how easy it is to get adequate protein off of whole foods in not even a full days worth of eatin. Lets assume the lifer is 180lbs. Depending on his activity level, he needs 120-150g of protein for growth

meal 1 - breakfast
10 egg whites - 36g protein
2 cups of oats - 52g protein
total - 88g protein

meal 2 - tuna sandwich
2 slices whole wheat bread - 8g protein
tuna - 30g
total - 38g

overrall total - 126g
off of two meals consisting of nothing but whole foods. If 126 is too low for him, literally any solid meal after that will put him past his required amount.
why the fuck would that guy need a protein shake?

>10 egg whites

yuckaroo

Not true at all retard. I'm 6'4 210lbs and I try to eat 210g of protein a day while cutting. Unless I have a ton of fish or chicken with every meal I never hit that without a few scoops of whey

>need
Fuck off yuroscum.

>10 egg whites
>2 cups of oats
yeah fuck that, I'll just down a shake.

> 210g of protein a day
way too much. you need 170g tops

>10$/lb brotein

You can get the legit chink sawdust for that

>2 cups of oats - 52g protein

Bullshit

1g protein per lb of body weight

MyProtein is the cheapest because it's the cheapest made. Some people don't mind the fact that it mixes like shit and tastes awful. I do.

egg whites
cups of oats
>yeah fuck that, I'll just down a shake.

that's a perfectly normal balanced breakfast. if the portion size is too much, you can have 1 cup of oats and 5 egg whites and you'd get the same result by the end of the day.

do you just down shakes all day?

what

It mixes well tho???

>fill shaker half way
>shake
>put rest of milk/water/whatever in

You do realize 6 cups of milk is less than 50g protein, right?

>10 fucking eggs
>perfectly normal balanced breakfast.

Something is wrong with your milk m8, it's 8g of brotein per 8oz here.

Oh wait nevermind fuck me, disregard that milk reply.

I agree my good chum, I love MyProtein™! Especially that tasty soy lecithin!

>1g per lb of bodyweight
old myth
~0.8g per pound of bodyweight is all you need
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3182156
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

fuck off shill. no other brand of protein foams up and clumps like MP. It mixes like shit.

that shit got debunked time ago

>Wahhh wahh I need my witbble bitty shakey wakey done just wight or wahhh I can't enjoy wahhh

Fuck off brat

fucking eggs
>>perfectly normal balanced breakfast.

egg whites, not whole eggs. and once again, that meal is an example for an athlete. you can reduce the portion size if desired.
and i assume you think that drinking shakes all day is a viable alternative? lmao

nah dude

0.8g is close enough tbqh

it doesnt do any of that for me, maybe youre just a gargantuan faggot?

Still not "perfectly normal". Also egg whites are yucky, yolks are the entire reason to eat eggs. I'd rather just take whey.

shills fuck off

even 0.8 is pretty high.
professionals that do diets for athletes recommend around 1.2 grams per kilogram of bodyweight
personally I'm 205ish at 6'2 and notice no difference in performance from when i ate 200g compared to now when i sometimes don't get over 130g

everything is up to 60% + 15% off tho??? today only tho?????

That's fine, I'm not going to fault anyone for doing 0.8g though. It'll keep you covered no matter what.

1 google search
cups of oats - 52g protein

wow just like every other two weeks they do this

FUCK OFF SHILLS

>not eating real food

never gonna make it

Oats doesn't have that much protein

they do. 100g of oats has about 13,5g of protein

That's a lot for a grain but not in the grand scheme of things.

50g protein for over 700 cals. I love oats but I dont eat them for the protein Stop being a dumbass

ZANE
A
N
E

>oats
>bread
>plant "protien"

you could technically base most of your diet on them
6 cups of oats a day for 2100 cals and 150g is pretty nice

plant protein is just as viable as meat protein and it's healthier for you too
>inb4 triggered meatcucks

6x8 is 48 brah

my protein also only has 20 grams per scoop while most other protein has much more. Calculate the dollar per protein gram.

>this is what veggies actually believe

>2 cups of oats = 52g
brainlet

then why are you dyel?

More
Protein supplementation significantly enhanced changes in muscle strength and size during prolonged resistance training in healthy adults. Increasing age reduces and training experience increases the efficacy of protein supplementation.

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

read the thread you fucking idiot

Why the fuck do you care how other people ingest a particular macronutrient? Only the most dedicated people with tons of free time to cook will hit a high protein goal naturally through food. For those who simply didnt plan ahead or realize they miscalculated at the end of the day, a shake is fine. Again - why do you care?

Blatant shill, fuck off and die faggot

use calculator you fucking idiot

>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
>With protein supplementation, protein intakes at amounts greater than ~1.6g/kg/day do not further contribute RET-induced gains in FFM.

in other words, more proof that you don't need anywhere near the amount of protein that the supplement industry would have you believe

a 180lb lifter doesn't need any more than 130-140 grams of protein

>anywhere near
it's pretty close m8.

> Only the most dedicated people with tons of free time to cook will hit a high protein goal naturally through food.

I'm not dedicated and i have barely any free time at all and i still don't need protein supps to hit my requirement.
if you have trouble hitting your protein requirement without whey shakes, you're eating more protein than you need

a 180lber needs only 130-140g. if you eat 3 proper meals a day you're 100% covered

>10 egg whites
>ez

And no I'm not buying liquid egg white in a plastic bottle.

how?
the supplement industry pushes the notion that you need AT LEAST 1g per pound of bodyweight and 1.5-2g when cutting. So a 180lber needs 180-200g according to them.

but in real life, a 180lber needs just over 130.
how is that anywhere near "pretty close"?

1 is close to 0.8g???

hmm eating tasty liver and stomachs instead of a disgusting chocolate shake for a dollar

>I'm not dedicated and i have barely any free time at all and i still don't need protein supps to hit my requirement.

That's cool. Thanks for sharing.

>if you have trouble hitting your protein requirement without whey shakes, you're eating more protein than you need

Not necessarily true in all circumstances, and doesn't even address my point that people can be poor planners and end up needing something at the end of the day. And none of that even goes to my fundamental point that you have not explained why you give a shit that someone is drinking powder instead of eating a chicken breast.

I had maggots in my last order. emphasis on LAST order. costumer service was absolute shit. Fuck their whole company, i switched brands and you should too. I am going to reply to every single myprotein shill thread i ever see with this story.

t. poorfag

you just posted an extremely disgusting diet and I would still need another 30g of protein.
Would wanna kill myself after eating that 2 days in a row, absolutely repulsive.

Why fight against protein shakes that hard?
Drink a tasty flavored milk shake instead of forcing 10 fucking eggs down you fucking autist

Jesus Christ that's a huge breakfast

lanklet

ESN Whey shill here
>best taste
>pretty cheap when bought in bulk
>solves good in milk
>lots of different flavors

After years of different wheys:

ON Whey mixes the best 10/10, I have never found something else I can mix with a simple spoon

MyProtein mixes meeeh 5/10
The taste ranges from totally shit to meeeh 7/10
But I'm still using Myprotein only.
Cheap as fuck.

mixing 30g with 100-200ml water MAX and chugging it down
ezpz
That stuff should work, tasting good is simply a side effect.

>not eating an ethically sourced protein like teraswhey

You'll regret not respecting the source of your gains

forgot:

>vegan diet for getting gains
what are ESSENTIAL amino acid - which are from zero to fucking nothing availalbe from a vegan diet.
There are some plants like buckwheat or quinoa that has some traces of EAAs.
Too bad that 95% of vegans are stupid as fuck and do not know this and splurting shit like " HURR DURR VEGAN DIET HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED"

fuuuuuuuck you stupid cunts!

they’re literally giving you extra protein, I wish i could get that lucky

Which flavor do you like best of all brands?
Mixing doesn't matter I make them at home and use a blender anyway

Some companies really do want to serve a community, not scalp it. It's my go-to for whey isolate.

>shill
>you're not allowed to like things or have preferences
Who asked you?

>lowest quality
>highest rated brand on Labdoor
You're not even trying.

in general, you can never be wrong with plain simple chocolate.
I always start with this.

ON double rich chocolate is sooo good with coffee.

Oh NEVER EVER buy coco chocolate from myprotein.
That was a mistake.

Chocolate - mint is awesome for summer but pretty sweet.

Nut Flavour is also good in the most cases ( Peak nutrition has a good one).
Too bad that Peak uses artificial sweetener.

Fuck aspartam.
That is one reason why I stick with myprotein and stevia sweetened whey instead with aspartam.

>you don't need whey, which is extremely cheap and easy to consume, you just need to eat a dozen eggs a day, which is expensive as fuck and boring
Lad, you don't NEED whey, but there's a very obvious reason why people use it: efficiency and cost. There's no cheaper source of protein gram for gram and, because it's an animal protein, it's also the easiest type of protein for your body to convert into new muscle tissue. Literally easy mode.

>coco chocolate from myprotein.
yes big mistake it's disgusting

Not the person you responded to. They said that .80 was likely still too high and suggested 1.2 grams kilograms per pound. which is .54 grams per pound. That's almost half the rate and would be 80 grams of protein extra per day, 64.5 pounds extra of protein per year.

Yes, it's a big fucking difference.

You realize maggots only stay maggots for 5 days before transforming into flies. And flies can't enter a sealed plastic bag to lay eggs. If you had maggots in your bag, then a fly laid eggs in it AFTER you opened the bag. There's no way the bag was contaminated at the factory and still had maggots in it after you received it several weeks or even months after the bag was sealed. If that happened, you'd have a bag full of dead flies, not wriggling maggots.

Fuck off and clean your house.

nah it's bretty close.

gold standard counter-shill btfo!

You're a fucking idiot. It's almost half. If you weigh twice as much as me, no one would say that we are close in size. Go shill whey elsewhere.

>80%
>almost half

0.54 grams is almost half of 1.00. I'm willing to bet you have almost half as many brain cells as normal people...

umm sweetie the number is 0.8g...

You do know that 2 cups of oatmeal is like 600 calories, right?

You know what my 2 scoop shake is? 130 calories and 50g protein.

What’s your argument now?

2 cups of oatmeal

>600 calories
>104g of carbs
>20g protein

2 Piana scoops

>130 calories
>5g carbs
>50g protein

Only T-Rex fags will tell you to eat more oats over protein powder.