HPV, HERPES, GENITAL WARTS

How do You handle Your infection? Has any of You cleared up the virus with Veeky Forums lifestyle?
Is there any hope?

>Is there any hope?

No. You reap what you sow. Should’ve abstained from sex, you heretic.

Most people in the world have HPV

So what? I’m not wrong.

So I shouldn't care and pass it on?

that's what thots like to say about herpes too.

don't kid yourself

As far as I know, there is no cure.
You can remove them via surgery, but you need to stay healthy, so that new ones would not pop up.

Just clip them off with fingernail clippers, wound will heal in a few days.
Pro tip: Make sure they are clean first

u dun fucked

You people are fucking disgusting. I seriously hope you tell your sexual partners beforehand.

>Cleared up the virus
I have bad news, user...

>Has any of You cleared up the virus with Veeky Forums lifestyle?
Holy shit retart, just go to your doctor or Planned Parenthood.
STDs do not clear on their own.

Most people are asymptomatic. You're not. You fucked up. Get an Rx from a doctor, I know there's a daily medicine that can prevent outbreaks. It "shouldn't" be too much of a big deal as long as you adhere to care routine.

Just to let you know, HPV is genital warts; HSV is herpes. They're two different things.

For HSV/herpes, there are antivirals like valacyclovir which prevent outbreaks and most transmission. Go get them from your doctor.

You can't get HPV, Herpes or genital warts if you never talk to girls

Ok user, I'll give you some actual advice, other than all these 'better than thou' neck beards who have never so much as seen a genital.

I have HSV2, genital herpes. It sucks but 100% manageable. Got it about 2.5 years ago. In the beginning you think your life is over, yes it's awful. The first year was hell and I had about 8 breakouts. Luckily I was dating a great girl who worked thought it with me.
The truth is most people have the virus but don't show symptoms. In the beginning I told every partner. Only ever rejected once, but you'll get all kinds of responses.
I only tell people now if I see us getting serious.
The virus is manageable. I know when it's coming and can do things to stave it off.
You'll need to make lifestyle changes. Eat healthy food. Lots of veges, garlic and ginger are great. This was 50% what contributed to minimising breakouts. The other was sleep. If I stay up all night, 3 or 4am, I'm almost guaranteed a breakout.
You need to manage these things. It took me a fuckin long time to learn, but now I only breakout about every 3 months.
Don't be an asshole and sleep with people while you have sores. But you're probably going to feel too depressed to pull chicks anyway. Manage that negative emotion and stress and it will clear faster.
Tbh this wasn't exactly a blessing, but changed my life in many ways for the positive. I've slept with over 50 women now and not a single one has brought up any issues (very few one night stands, so in most cases I would know).
Stay strong, be humble, always positive. Kek

For warts you're gonna want to ask your doctor to burn them off with trichloroacetic acid. Shit hurts like a motherfucker but it annihilates the warts. Other than that all you can do is wait for the virus to go away, my hpv infection stopped showing symptoms after ~2 years.

Have HPV.
A wart popped up on my inner thigh.
Tore it off.
Never showed up again.
Thats all i have to contribute to this thread.

Shit, that doesn't sound pleasant at all. Any advice on how to avoid it?
Apart from the obvious "don't fuck sloots" of course.

Do you take meds like valacyclovir? Shit works, man. The lifestyle changes are great and healthy, too; HSV fucks you up when your immune system is down.

use apple cider vinegar on it, put some on a bandage and leave it taped to your wart, changing it every few hours

wash with coconut oil at nighttime it helps as a antifungal.

you can also use a bit of bleach on the bandage (not joking) worked for me but be very careful.....

also keep your diet very healthy and get tons of sleep, take vitamin c and vitamin e and keep good hygiene and a healthy immune system.

godspeed user

It will pass, bro. I got it from an ex girlfriend who cheated on me. It was nasty for a few months. I pinched off the bumps with my nails in the shower. After a while they stopped popping up. You aren't contagious after the symptoms go away. It might take a year to clear. My current girl has yet to show any signs of it and we have been together over a year.

>I only tell people now if I see us getting serious.

You are still disgusting white thrash if you don't tell. You can still infect people albeit the risk is minimal, assuming you use condoms all the time.

Most ppl get hpv, condoms dont stop the spread either bc they typically grow around the genitals and near the lower abdomen.

Go to a doctor, hell clip the fat ones off, it doesnt hurt. He can also freeze some with some liquid nitrogen, also doesnt hurt. Then for the rest just use condylox. Then your good famalam. Although you still have a possibility of passing them but meh, you cant do anything about it, protection doesnt help.

Oh yeah for girls and boys now theres a vaccine so you just gotta smash the youngins

Oh btw im talking about harmless strain of genital warts/ hpv. Not herpes. If u have herpes do us a favor and kys :)

Yeh I found out I have oral herpies after a binder of synthetic stimulants. Woke up the next day with two big sores on either corners of my mouth. Now, like you said, the virus comes and goes depending on my sleep schedule

I also got this wart next to my dick that is growing and theres an identical one close to my perineum. Am I fucked?

Amen

That type of mindset is why it gets passed around. Just wear a fucking rubber when you're going balls deep into a slut, it's that simple.

Ah, summer child. Unless you're wearing a rubber full-body suit, you can still catch both HSV and HPV.

Coldsores (oral herpes) is practically destigmatized. Most people I tell don't care or have it themselves. I just avoid smooching someone when one is still healing. I've never had one but tested postive for HSV1 so I guess I'm lucky and asymptomatic. The initial outbreak is the worst and then it kind of goes away, like chicken pox. Your immune system sort of "filters" it out after a while and may only come back if you're sick or something. Same deal with HPV and the warts they cause. BTW the vaccine only protects you from the 5 most common strains of HPV and there are 150+ strains.

OP here
I have contracted it over 2 years ago. I have removed them with a red hot pin many times but I always find some more. They pop up among pubes, and on the sack, not on the dick itself "luckily".

I want to start a long term relationship and eventually a family but I do not want to pass it on to someone I love.

I'm happy for all of You who got rid of it. After 2 years of ongoing outbreaks (not that bad, maybe a dozen warts altogether) I'm suicidal af.

Delete this picture admins !!!

>have herpes
>never get outbreaks

wow its nothing

Long story short
I found one a few years ago thought it was a spot popped it.forgot about it because of long pubes and no other symptoms.
Seen it again popped it.month later went to the sunbeds,UV light showed me it was caloflower lookin and that there was another 2 tiny small ones

Went sex clinic got it froze of but couldn't get there all week so got given creame.

Used it an they went but I noticed this before Christmas so it has either come back or it never completely went.

Any way found my creame all you have to do with it is apply it twice a day for 4days then have 3 days x2

I'm a khv so I don't have these problems