6 months ... this is natty ?

more like no progress lmao

>these forearms
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no legs
>no back
>only shows right arm which is already big because years of fapping
>fapping + lifting weights = massive fucking arm

This is what nofappers don't accept. If you alternate the hands you use to fap you can get big as fuck arms

4 yrs natty doing arm day only

>6 months of lifting
>still has gyno
what is even the point

this is that 16 year old right

No observable chest or muscle definition anywhere. Bad forearms, Your biceps have no width-just height. You have a flat butt and your traps have no width. Do more deadlifts and abs, your torso is too skinny for your hips.
Doctor’s prescription:
>Bench. Bench. Bench.
>Squat
>Forearm exercises
>More hammer curls for bicep depth.
>Also get a fucking tan

Sorry to be so harsh but I just want you to make it.

6 monts...

stage volumen...xd is the body fat is 15% 172 cm 87 kilos xd

Dem Tiddies.

Why did you do this to yourself?

Your the curl bro they make memes about. Even normies laugh at you.

this is the definition of curlbro

>i train only arms
>im i natty?

It's not me and I guarantee that the person in the photo only trains

you look like shit.
why the actual fuck do you only train arms?

>no progress on left hand
What, does this dudes routine consist solely of fapping to failure?

only trains arms once a week, it's genetic

achievable natty but that kid looks like the low IQ person that would roid for this

Why is everyone saying back and legs are shit when they're not really visible in the pic

Probably not, basically biceps is twice the size also notice bigger shoulders, shoulders have highest ratio of anabolic receptors in the body so basically you can tell if someone is riding simply looking at proportions of their shoulders to the rest of the body. There is some chest gain, and although not visible I would say his back is bigger than what it used to be, Cant tell about rest of the body, but really shitty pics.Also disproportionally huge biceps (compared to other holding cam), almost comically so, sure he's flexing but still. Guy must have been doing pretty shitty routine desu.

It's mostly a change in the picture angle. Notice his head appears larger/closer and his left arm biceps are about the same... he just worked out normally over 6 months and then leaned a bit more toward the mirror in the 2nd pic.

Post body