What are we eating for fiber and pre-workout now that oats decrease test?

What are we eating for fiber and pre-workout now that oats decrease test?

Other urls found in this thread:

medguidance.com/thread/Foods-That-Increase-Testosterone.html
anabolicmen.com/avena-sativa-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>oats
>wheat
>soy
What else should I avoid at all costs?

I just swirl some test E into my oat shake.

> mfw my protein shakes are oats, soy protein, glutamine, magnesium, creatine, banana and almond milk

My stomach can't handle oats anymore so I eat buckwheat instead. The macros are somewhat similar.

Vegetables
Cocoa powder
Carob

I drink one cup of carob-water and 1-2 cups of cocoa-water every day. That's 6 or 9 grams of fiber.

link to study that says oats decrease test

>oats decrease test
Source?

medguidance.com/thread/Foods-That-Increase-Testosterone.html

Also, you can eat broccoli. They contain a lot of fibres.

anabolicmen.com/avena-sativa-testosterone/

These kind of threads are cancer, when will brainlets learn to provide sources?

so my 300g a day is still pretty occasional, right?

I eat oats daily, not occasionally.

>anabolicmen
Not a good source but let's see what it says
>One of the principal compounds in avena sativa is a polysaccharride by the name of β-glucan, which has been found to suppress cholesterol production. As to be expected, it’s hailed as some miracle compound, but like many of you already know, pointless reductions in cholesterol (unless its already abnormally high) often bring about reduced production of all steroid hormones (since cholesterol is the raw material for those
Yep, just misinformed broscience speculation. Oats lower blood cholesterol, helping to prevent heart attacks and strokes. Cholesterol, while used in the synthesis of hormones, is manufactored by every cell in your body. You don't rely on the cholesterol in your blood to make hormones, the amount of which is extremely small anyway.

that shit is expensive

Stupid thread. If you're smart you would never listen to these pointless threads.
Veeky Forums is dead.

Now read through the sources they provide. How does it prove lower test?

You losers will eat up anything that says X lowers test, that's how afraid and pathetic you are. Maybe stop worrying and grow a set of balls and then your test will increase by itself.

well we all know this is /leftypol/ or some other shillgroup le "invasion". they come up with a meme cause we know how we care about test, now tryna scare us of random meals

Oats

I usually drink cranberry juice in the morning for fiber, and I've started taking caffeine pills for pre workouts.

benefiber

>cranberry juice
>fiber

Steamed sweet potato

>Cranberry juice
>Cranberries

What do you think juice is?

Those are cranberries, not cranberry juice. The fiber in fruits and vegetables are in the skin of the fruit. Unless you are making juice by putting cranberries in water in a blender, you're not getting any fiber.

Unless you juice fresh cranberries and don't discard anything.

Americans...

milk