O you're in the club and this guy NEGS your girlfriend up her ASS. What do you do?

o you're in the club and this guy NEGS your girlfriend up her ASS. What do you do?

Oh yeah, His name is Mystery. He's 6,4", a Master PUA (mPUA), wearing his Full Peacock set and with his closest friend, fellow mPUA Neil Strauss. You can try to respond, and i'll type out EXACTLY how Mystery would manage to twist your words against you and....steal your girl...

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"hows this for a start"

Slap his ass and ask if he wants to go home with me, leaving gf at club

;))))

looks like he already has a little girlfriend there, why does he need mine?

is there still a "PUA community" today? around 2007 when I was in college, I was super into reading pua crap, and it helped a tiny bit. would've been better if i was just lifting back then though, because the best piece of advice to come out of those thousands of pages is just "approach girls, don't fear rejection".

I'd just ask him why he's dressed like that.

He'd either tell a super transparent lie that would make him sound dumb, or be honest and say it's to get attention from women in which case he'd look weak.

I POZ him up his ASS.

all that work for pic related

>2018
>not wearing a top hat to maximize height gains

Shiggydiggy

"Hey mystery, how's your dad ?"

Enjoy the following chimpout.

I'd ask where he got those jencos
I can't find em round here

they've all become alt-right nazis

split up between mgtow and incel I reckon

PUA is dead, it's all about r/theredpill and "the manosphere" today.

KEK

Flex a 'cep and fuck him to assert dominance

It used to be a thing until alt right spergs devolved it into MGTOW and theredpill

She looks like a drugged up version of lily from how I met your mother

It slowly dawned on them that it was a load of crap and they evolved into the red pill crowd, eventually they had an ideological divide when they realized that was also a load of crap ( this guy knows)

He openly does it to get attention, calls it peacocking. .

found the dyel leftie faggot.

"Alt-right Nazis"

Cringe

>He openly does it to get attention, calls it peacocking

Yes I know, that's why I said: "or be honest"

It's also a weak move.

If a girl ever asked him why he's doing it, he'd lie or evade the question. Sure it probably works, but if you have to give up your integrity, your strategy is built on a faulty foundation.

You're just jealous you will never reach this level of larping as the Too Sexy For My Shirt video guy.

Not fitness-related