Hey can we get a Veeky Forums humor thread?

Hey can we get a Veeky Forums humor thread?

I just started working out again and I'm failing hard so I need to cheer up so I can go back out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep going

Keep going pt2

Keep going pt3

your 1rm

These are so good

kek

Very nice

love this exercise love this comic

There was a really good thread like a week or two ago, can't for the life of me remember the content but it was funny enough that people were reminding themselves to recommend it for the NYE comic

Anyone got SiR's 2018 NY comic? And the one from the other user who took up the torch incase SiR didn't publish one?

I have it!

Fucking gold

>mfw I’m the curl twink
End me

>stopped working out at some point
You're never going to make it you weak willed faggot

The other

Keep going pt4

I stopped because I was homeless and moving around constantly and also I was emotionally and psychologically abused by the person I was dating and I gained 80 pounds over the course of three years.

I'm better now. I think. Can post what I look like now.Goal weight is 130, I'm at 220 right now.

Keep going pt5

Keep going pt6

Keep going pt7

Also OP

>be me
>doing my cardio before muscle stuff
>30 minutes of walking with 5 minutes running before cooldown
>pleb level but I need something
>walking at 3mph
>dude two treads down from me is running full blast for two minutes, then bolting over to deadlift five reps and come back
>rinse and repeat
>is that how you're supposed to do it
>keep walking, not time for my run yet
>treadmill to my left is now occupied
>guy's built
>sad mirin
>keep walking my 3mph
>treadmill to my right is now occupied
>also built
>crymirin now
>keep walking
>OKAY TIME FOR MY RUN
>5mph bitch
>panting like a stuck pig
>huffing my time remaining under my breath
>sweating so bad
>surrounded on all sides by proper manliness
>manlet in the middle about to pass out
>fifteen seconds left
>can't even see anymore
>cooldown time
>realize proper men are looking at me
>cry my way to the end of cooldown
>go do my curls in the corner
>shamefur dispray

Saved

Keep going pt8

Yo

>Goal weight is 130
I hope you mean kilos, unless you are a grill ofc

Actually I have no idea what I'm doing... I assumed I should get back to 130 because that's what I used to be.

But I also used to be a grill so I have no idea what my body is supposed to be like now.

Partially the reason i gained so much weight is because I'm on testosterone supplements. Which helps with working out but it fucks you over if you're not doing exercise.

Here's the other (better) one

The correct response in that last panel is, "Why the FUCK are you talking to me? FUCK OFF and mind your own business!"

>Partially the reason i gained so much weight is because I'm on testosterone supplements

also thyroid, cpos, ptsd, sore throat etc am I right?

No, just the testosterone. I'm a dirty tranny.

I advise you to get a target weight advise from the doctor who oversees your transition, and unless you are shorter that 5,6 you really should target at least 160, otherwise you'll look as a skelly and there is no fucking worse thing than a twig-like male from an aestetic perspective. If you are changing your body with chemicals brewed by the chinese in dirty bathtubs, make it (the body) look good.
I also really hope that the transition actually helps you bro (formerly sis), I myself would have hated to get stuck in female body. It has plenty of bonuses, but being strong and enduring in both physical and emotional meaning is not one of those.

Okay, this is where it starts getting gay

Thanks bro.
I'm 5'8. Strangely the shots made me taller. I wanna look ottermode but I don't know what my natural body form is. Also it's just depo-testosterone. 40mg once a week in the butt.
Pretty much I'm gonna just try to make my body look good and try not to focus too much on weight. I'm only checking the scale to see if I actually am making progress.

I also forgot they're probably going to remove like 20 pounds of weight from me via my tits.

Here's my shitty self. Pray for me Veeky Forums

He actually listed the symptoms of female body reaction to increased test levels. However, not sure bout PTSD.
Also contributing

Oh, does it affect the thyroid? I had no idea. No wonder I'm so chub. My throat's not so bad tho. Doc says my voice is as low as it's gonna go. Which fucking sucks. I still sound like a twink.

And, Sir's tribute in response.

You'd pass as a guy bretty easily, I actuallly had a friend in school who looked like you. Do you have a lifting routine? Hope your time on that god-forsaken board prevented you from doing meme exercises like crossfit routine.

you should get psychotherapy first

kys

>But I also used to be a grill

Just go get mental health, you piece of shit. Barf.

Were you doing a Lara Croft cosplay?

I had it. For like four years.
I came out eight years ago.

No. I was showing my MMA buddy my new binder. And my underwear. I don't know.

>thyroid
That little shit is affected by many things, retarded ration included. My parents fed me chocolate when I was a kid, now I have a nasty fake gyno which doesn't go away unless I go otter, and my fucking hands are like twigs when I go otter. Fucking SS, I swear to god.

Do hand exercises and nothing else. Lift tiny barbels with your fingers. Get your pinkies jacked. Jerk off. Remove penis accidentally. Cry. Repeat.

and there go my taxes, toward mentally ill retards. Fuck this gay world

>jerking off
That's where you are wrong kiddo. Never gonna make it.
Also picrelated is long to read but it's worth it, one of the best threads along with How the Grinch Stole Gains

I paid for it with my insurance.
Fuck your taxes have to do with it?

>user is just sad because he'll never hit that
>crytyping
>"m-mentally ill"
>"muh tax dollars at work weh"

Imagine you'd be born with a feeling that you don't belong in the body you inhabit. Can't say I'm pro-trans but I can understand why they do it. Doing nothing and suffering till the end or trying to overcome the problem - what deserves more respect?

This. I kind of see it the same as trying to lose weight. Are you a grill? Do you want to be a grill? Neither do I. So I fixed it.

And I get more puss than you, to boot.

>born with a feeling

See? Mental.

I fucking hate being alive. I wouldn't care if I had a dick or a vagina; it's all pain and worthless suffering. But if I wanted to "change my body" to "nothing" (that is, kill myself), I'd be considered mentally ill. No difference.

You were an ugly girl, and now you're an ugly dude.

You're not going to make it.

I never said it wasn't a mental illness. Oh, no. Being transgender is a disconnect between your brain and your body image. But I have no control over it and apart from getting a lobotomy there's no cure. There's only treatment. And the treatment is transition.

Also FtM is better than the other way around 9 times out of 10.
>no need to mutilate the benis, can have actual vagina to stuff dicks in
>in case vagina gets mutilated fake penis is 10 times better than fake vagina, actually feels stuff and no need to keep it in shape by stuffing highlighters in to prevent healing like MtF do
>become stronger, faster, more resilient thanks to test
>higher chance to get a good-looking face

I really loved this part of the comic. Without going full scale bullshit analytical, I just think it says a lot about Veeky Forums

>Me
>Tit day
>Gym is busier than usual so have to put off incline bench until last.
>Kms w/ flat bench, pull-ups, weighted dips, chest-flies, and tricep pull-downs.
>Finally able to incline bench.
>Load 1pl on each side and get trapped under the bar after 2 reps.
>Finally roll it off of myself with good chunk of gym watching.
>Try to recover by power-cleaning bar back onto rack.
>No strength left to clean, metal plate falls off in the process.
>Everybody staring at this point.
>Grab bag without changing and walk home in rain storm.

That's probably the most honest thing I've ever heard from a tranny. Good job. I hope you figure your shit out and make it.

I'm not getting a fake benis. You can only stand up to pee and that's it. So I stuff things in the vagoo.
I asked guy friends of mine what they would do if they woke up with a vagina and their answer is always stuff things in it. Just natural guy stuff.

Also I think I am actually attractive. I'm not hot, but I'm not ugs. I just need to work harder on my bod.

>dat walk of shame tho
my condolences user

Plate falls off?! Where the fuck was the clamp, you fucking unevolved piece of trash?

>And the treatment is transition.
So nowadays it seems to be so, but I genuinely wonder: if you had a chance to decide:
>go with your feelings and transition to male with hormones and surgery
or
>get rid of that, well, I'd call it "feeling of not belonging in female body" with pills that you'll need to consume forever in order to keep the connection between the brain and the body restored
what would you choose?

I'd choose being a guy. I'm much more comfortable this way and I make friends much more easily.
And I would have spent my entire life wondering if I was wrong to deny my brain the body it wanted.

I'm also a much more attractive man than I ever was a girl, despite tubboid status.

Don't be shy to cry for help user, even if it is very light weight. Anyone who has a half of a brain knows that getting an injury while training is the worst that can happen, and even 1 plate is actually quite a lot - people had their wrists snapped and tendons torn with lighter weights. Just a
>guys can someone help out a bit got stuck
will make someone come over to help. Remember: everyone started with light weights, so unless your gym is full of pretentious fags you'll have nothing to worry about.
Also I'm out of funny pics, I thought I had more of those.

>tfw saved this meme and made it 6 times already

It's alright, might try it with tuna too.

I hate tuna. Would that work with canned chicken?

>grandma deadlifting 3pl8

Well Veeky Forums, I'm going to the gym now. I was just waiting for bureaucracy calls.

May your gainz be kept and your lifts be true. Peace out bros.

I think you'll look better with shorter hair, particularly without the bang. Would be more functional as well, I hate it when hair get in front of my eyes.
>not getting a fake benis
Good decision.
Damn, to be quite honest, I'd like to have a partner with male mentality and a vagina. Girls are nice and stuff, but the way they think sometimes brings me quite close to the brink of madness.
>1 am on the clock already
I really hope that it works out for you in the end. You sound smart and rational, which is rarely seen in modern trans society, to be honest. Eat good food, sleep well, exercise and don't let the difficulties break you.
>started working out again and I'm failing hard
As it was already posted there on some meme pic, human is both the marble and the sculptor. Working towards better body and better life in general is difficult and sometimes even painful, but stopping halfway on the road to perfection is a worst fucking decision the person can make - no actual result and time wasted. Fight till the end, bro (formerly sis), and you'll make it.

Much respect.

>OHP
>Fart
>Didn't know how loud it was because headset in.
>Must've been loud because group foam-rolling behind me started looking and muttering.

>It's alright
I think it tastes quite good and it is easy to cook, which is quite a bonus when you don't have much time in the morning.
>canned chicken
The fuck you live in, WW2 front line? Of course it will work, but the taste might be bland - sardines generally have richer taste than chicken meat, so I'd say you add some spices to it.
Also posting this link for those who seek meals high in protein: imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>pendlay rows
>fart on each rep
>finally put the bar down and relax a bit
>glass-shattering fart
>mfw
>look around
>nobody else there
Benefits of working out after midnight

This thread is for Veeky Forums humor, not cringe. This place is one of the few boards where your 'kind' isn't that active and fucking up the place. We would like to keep it that way.

trannystevebuscemi.jpg
>Hello fellow bros.

thats sad