Is eating raw eggs redpilled? I got tired of cooking them every day and just eat them as a snack now

Is eating raw eggs redpilled? I got tired of cooking them every day and just eat them as a snack now

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurized_eggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gon' die boy

if you want salmonella, sure

Enjoy your salmonella.

Eggs are pasteurized in the US, salmonella is not very likely

OP here, thats what I'm basing it off of. Also from hearing that salmonella is about 1 in 20,000 chance of contracting per egg

>eggs
>pasteurized
Lmao nigga that would cook the eggs

Did this for 6 months 2 eggs a day all that happened was gains were made

Thanks bro. I'm gonna keep doing it.

Just cook them you lazy faggot

Eggs vary by country dude. I'm in the UK I don't know if this would work in other countries. Also I put them in milk for extra protein. You don't even taste them just feel them slide down your throat(no homo) which you get used to soon or you could add chocolate syrup or something. Around 40g protein in one mug.

>being this brainwashed by momscience

I mix them with protein powder like rockey. You don't even taste them like that

just boil your eggs ahead of time

effective, but it's the protein powder that tastes more like shit in that situaton

It's a matter of preference. I do 2 scoop powder 3 eggs and some milk. It's pretty nice

Yes. They're pasteurized. Any salmonella would be on the shell. Just wash 'em before you shoot 'em

This

What's so bad about salmonella in the first place? As long as your a health adult you're more than likely to fight of the infection on your own and pass it in like a week. Only seniors, children, and fags need to worry about that shit.

Your body only absorbs ~50% of the protein from raw eggs compared to 90-100% from cooked. So if you're going to eat them raw, make sure you eat twice as many raw as you would normally eat cooked.

This. Eating them raw is actually bluepilled.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141

Worth it to save time IMHO. Plus you still get the fats and vitamins

What? It takes like 10 minutes tops to make a pan of eggs and you don't even have to wash the pan afterwards because they're pasteurized. How lazy can you be?

why do eggs taste like shit

it takes one min to cook an egg

i mix it with milk and sugar so it doesn"t taste awful.

You can get eggs which can be eaten safely raw, but the normal eggs are not that way.

Still, salmonella is pretty rare from them.

You may be able to get pasteurized eggs, but the regular ones in the grocery store (US) are not.

I wish i could eat eggs everyday but i dont wanna die from cholestrol overdose

>[The USDA] also do not recommend eating shell eggs that are raw or undercooked due to the possibility that Salmonella bacteria may be present.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurized_eggs

Egg products are pasteurized. Raw eggs are not.