WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKERS TELL ME THAT MUSCLES ONLY END UP ATTRACTING CREEPY HOMOS?

WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKERS TELL ME THAT MUSCLES ONLY END UP ATTRACTING CREEPY HOMOS?

;_; I just wanted girls to tell me I'm hot

>he didn't read the sticky
senpai....

pls respond

>he fell for the lifting for grills meme

>not going on a cheeky romp with a fellow lad to celebrate his progress
never gonna make it

We thought you knew by the overabundance of creepy homos on the board. user I AM the creepy homo like 75% of the time I talk to people

>Not making out with your bro to make roasties jealous
What are you, gay?

just keep lifting and you will forget girls even exist

Cheer up m8, they also attrack fat chicks :^)

Somewhat related. Is it true that for every gay that likes you there's also 3 girls that likes you, or is it just a meme?

better than nothing

>not lifting for other men

That's just gay, man.

men and women have completely different traits they're attracted to, so more like for each gay, 1/3 of a woman is attracted to you o_O

Kek'd

Ask yourself my friend, how the fuck could this anyone know if that is statistically accurate? Where did you pull that out of?

Ik everyone’s memeing here but desu the actual reason gay dudes are noticing u more is because gay men are very vocal. Woman probably think your hot but they are not nearly as vocal about it as gay fags

Face frame height

Welcome to lifting game. Thats why we dont lift for girls. Because we don't get them because of it

lemme guess, you thought that once you got muscles, girls would be coming up to you, telling you you're hot, and wanting your dick?

I'm going to tell you right now, that attitude is by far the least attractive thing about you, at any point in your life. Because it's an extremely feminine attitude. That's literally what women do. Your job, as a man, is to take women, not to have them run up to you and tear their clothes off. Flirt with them, be aggressive in your conversations, and don't ever let them have the upper hand.

Oddly enough, from going to the club while lifting, the only outright attention I got (meaning girls actually came up to me and started talking to me) was when I was growing a moustache. So if you want attention from girls, try to grow a good moustache. If you want to fuck girls, ask them out, dance with them, tease them, and basically mog them at all times.

Comes with the territory. You can compliment fags back and still not be gay dude, if they get the wrong idea just be like "haha well im not gay but dont sweat it" but if you like girls then let girls know and if they don't like you try another girl, not hard bro

>if you like girls then let girls know and if they don't like you try another girl
But what if you get kneed in the groin and arrested?

>treat women like shit and grow a mustache

alternatively, don't be an asshole.

Kill yourself.

where a cup?

and whores and negresses

but rampant contraceptive pill use has caused women to be repulsed by masculine attributes

just move to a third world country with the race of women you like most

Over the summer I cut a lot and built a lot of muscle. When I got back to school and went out I was expecting to do better with the ladies but instead gay dudes started coming up to me. It's shocking how forward these fags are.

Girls only care about FACE HEIGHT FRAME

CHAD eats PIZZA

I was getting checked out by creepy homos before I started so whatever

Mate....