Those TDEE calculators are all bullshit, according to them I burn 2100 cal a day doing nothing...

Those TDEE calculators are all bullshit, according to them I burn 2100 cal a day doing nothing, but I still have 2 meals a day (afternoon snack and dinner) that I really doubt they amount to 1500 cal at max, plus junk food 1x per week, and I'm still fat as fuck with 32% BF

Sounds like you should lift weights fat man

I'm starting to, just saying that those calculators are innacurate af

Ok. Learn what you have to eat to lose weight and stop bitching about free shit on the internet.

Sounds like a slow metabolism, try fasting instead

>waaah its free so it doesn't need to be accurate
If I use a free arithmetic calculator that outputs 1 + 1 = 3 I shouldn't complain too I guess

>slow metabolism
Oh, I thought blaming genetics was a meme

>CICO in 2018

There is no benefit from skipping breakfast if fags

B-but everyone says that it all boils down to CICO user, this is right, r-right?

You're fat and therefore have a slower metabolism/weight ratio than someone of the same weight that's in shape.

Those calculators have all the information to determine that you are not in shape though

how much you think you're eating and how much you actually eat are two different things. Count your calories

either bait, or you are vastly underestimating your calories.

No, you just move on to something that works, like figuring it out on your own.

Which one are you using? Samsung's one is really accurate and most online are good too. Go to a nutritionist

Just be patient fat fuck

Doesn't matter as long as you boil the calories out of the food

Yes, of course. This is correct. Why would your stupid idiot body respond to reduced energy intake by slowing down metabolism? What a ridiculous idea. Your actual body actually will gain or lose actual weight if you are 1 calorie above or below your TDEE

I doubt if I actually counted it would be much off.
Theres no way a dinner of rice, beans and some meat + a couple of bread in the afternoon can exceed 2100 cal

Lmao your bmr isn't 2100 cals fuck off retard

If you're trying to lose weight, reduce the carbs. Rice is easy to disproportion as it's very calorie dense. I've lost ~13kg from 101kg over 3 months and at the start, it's very easy to justify over-portioning because you say "it's rice, beans and chicken. This is healthy, right?"

Count the calories to a tee, get a good estimate of your BMR and try to stay WELL below it. I'm on at least a 1000 cal deficit every day. Maybe try some cardio if you want an extra snack. I did that daily for a month but cut down and just ate less because it was a waste of time.

Your BMR will lower, sure, but it's easy to account for and it's never that dramatic. Slow metabolism is a meme.

Also stop eating any fucking junk food.

Also this:

Brah, I'm 6' 230 and I lift heavy + do cardio and cut at like 1500-1600 cals a day and eat whatever the fuck I want on fridays and l'm losing a steady 2lbs/week.

Keto + OMAD

>1000 cal deficit
Why every site and calculator says "hurr 1000 deficit too big!!!" According to the 7000 cal = 1 pound rule, thats like 1kg/week, whats so extreme about it?

I mean, 7000 cal = 1kg, roughly.

They don't want to be liable for anything I would assume. It's perfectly attainable. Hell, even long form fasting is ok providing you do it right.

I've been eating less than 1900 Cal's for nearly a couple months now no weight loss. My maintenance is 2100 and calc suggested I do 1900. Most days I'm eating 1500 or less.

From previous experience it seems like I have to hit done sort of tipping point before I actually lose heaps of weight. Keep it up.

5'10 146 lbs maybe 12-14% bf, cutting on 2500 kcal, lift 4 days/ week and swim 4 days/ week. Losing about a lb a week with minimal loss in strength and no noticeable loss of lean mass

COUNT

YOUR

CALORIES

pls

>you're fatter than you think you are -150
>you may have a slower metabolism -75
>you aren't even tracking your fucking calories -500
>having a cheat day anyway -100
Just fucking guesstimating, you are 750 calories underestimating your TDEE because you are a retard, and 825 if you have subclinical hypothyroidism while also being a retard.

Takes time, be patient and don't complain like a moron.

Former fatty who dropped 40lbs in 4 months