What keeps you lifting, fit? What keeps you even breathing?

What keeps you lifting, fit? What keeps you even breathing?

>I've approached over 120+ girls since July
>Got exactly 32 numbers
>Exactly five (5) dates (16%)
>One (1) second date
>Furthest I got was making out and fingering in car of a parking structure. I could have banged her at my place, but it wasn't close, and she had to get up in the morning. She wanted me and sent me blushing emjois saying she wanted to come over next time. She ghosted me a few days later.
>The last 2 months I've gone out twice a weekend approaching a minimum of 10-12 girls
>At this rate I will have approached over 500 girls in a year
>0 smashes

This is from a decently attractive guy (between a 6 and 7) who lifts
This is from a 27 yo with a career, lives on his own, only moderate 3/10 autism, avg 5'10'' height
This is after studying PUA

Doesn't really get better from here. I scream at myself internally to stop feeling bad for myself, and I keep trying and failing. Considering suicide.

If you are fat/ugly/NEET/manlet, it's all over. It was over before you even realized it.

The 80/20 rule is 95/5 rule in reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> studying PUA

found your problem lad

Just be yourself user :^) women can sense how hard you're trying.

It's helped me be much more efficient, but ultimately, it's aesthetics or nothing

>Average 5'10 height
When will they learn?

I realised that if i stay a single day without ilifting i start having suicidal toughts. I'm probably relying on the neurochemicals released by the exercise to not letting depression - or whatever this is - sink me in.
Also, manlet with no job, no gf and smoll penis. Is lifting just trying to deceive me into living a miserable life?

we must have different definitions of "efficient"

no user, being fit opens tons of doors in life for you, I'm sure the male strip club needs a midget stripper you can do it.

>be attractive (used to model)
>get divorced because my ex (met her modelling) was out of her god damn mind and both of us were miserable
>Approach 10 girls last month
>100% success rate (even the ones with husbands/bfs)
>set up zero dates because terrified of getting emotionally and financially murdered again

she broke me, bois

You're doing 10x better than the people that instead of leaving their homes and approaching women, complain about how bad it is for them with other like-minded individuals. I don't see any reason for you to stop improving your game. What are you going to go back to?

>What keeps you lifting

I love everything about it.

Who's your main coach, user?

>This is after studying PUA
who's your main coach, user?

>wanted me and sent me blushing emjois saying she wanted to come over next time. She ghosted me a few days later
Are you fucking mentally ill? How did you fuck this up?

"coach"

Don't tell me you are the autists who actually pay for a boot camp or some shit. I just read free shit online

I have the feeling an ex came back into her life around Christmas time (saw a guy's pic on her phone background). She made up some excuse that "she didn't feel a connection" even though we got along well and she said I was "very handsome" on multiple occasions

Maybe she wanted me to rape her in the car of a parking structure and thought I was a pussy for not doing so. It was definitely a mistake not to have the 2nd date by my place, I tried to, but distance was an issue

She had a nice thick ass and cute face too. I still think about what went wrong

>If you are fat/ugly/NEET/manlet, it's all over. It was over before you even realized it.
>The 80/20 rule is 95/5 rule in reality.
I'm almost 31 years old, 5'9", with a dead end job, no degree, no car, and I live in a shitty apartment. I have a gf and I'm banging my ex sometimes, and I have some 18 years old girl who wants me but it'd be too much for me to handle. Stop being a whiny fuck, looks are important but unless you're deformed you should be having sex on a weekly basis.

I've literally never been shot down, do people really struggle with this?

t. asked 0-2 girls out his entire life

i model and i've been turned down before lmao who are you kidding

Even if you're reading the free material online, whoever made is still a coach.

No wonder why you haven't made it.

Not a virgin, had a crazy spic ex-gf that I broke up with before I got too old and I never loved her. Pic related. She was trash

How do you get in contact with 18 year olds outside tinder or random chance?

It gets better as u approach mid 30's and up. Just disregard females while you grow up. Improve on yourself mentally and physically. As you approach mid 30's, the hot ones would either b fat or ugly with 3-4 kids from 2-3 different daddy. From here on out, if u have been improving, can pump and dump. You ll get to pick who ever u want to be with. From this age and up, you can decide who you want to be. Your status will change as you grow up. Its how you take care or handle yourself. The weak will turn fat and ugly and will fall off.

left on pic

calls getting an RSD coach autist

>overthinking his fuckup and is miserable over a single female interaction

whos the real autist here

I went back to college this year. Full of these young sluts, but it's too much drama to get involved with teenagers, I want my degree and get the fuck out of here.

>lifted for about 3 years, stopped to try other kinds of exercises
>swim, do calisthenics, run, bike, play sports, all kinds of stuff for a couple of years
>like to keep it diverse
>hear of a new gym opening one street down from my home
>go check it out. it's amazing
>even finding one power rack in a gym in my city is hard (why I switched sports in the first place)
>there are like 10 in here
>they're all new, they're all shiny
>go in this morning, grab a barbel after years of not doing so
>feel the cold steel, feel the knurling, feel the weight
>it was amazing

today I knew I was meant to lift.

How old are you? I'm turning 21 soon and all these 18 year olds on campus is great until you notice they all act like they're still in high school.

I'm

you need to be over 18 to post

Yep, college people are just "adult" high schoolers.

Messaged 50 tinder girls tonight.

Got 10 replies.

It's been 2 hours and now they've all stopped replying...

Fuck...

You're not supposed to engage in hyoer conversation on the get go dum dum. Wait a couple hours at the very least before replying. It takes a few days to set up a date

>Average height
>5'10"

Is this a shit post?

>Messaged 50 tinder girls tonight.
Jesus do people actually do this? How fucking desperate do you have to be

At least you have 50 matches

Damn, user. From a fellow oldfag, get your life together.

wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm

Waited 2 weeks to message them, sent the same opener.

You believe that manlets propaganda? They're always trying to cope

I lift because being in the right place at the right time doesn't make a difference if you aren't the right person. You can be better than than the person you are today, tomorrow. I turned my life around from a pretty dark place. It's amazing how much better the world treats you when you're a sickcunt instead of a sadcunt.

Well, I have six figures on the bank and I went back to college, so I guess in a couple of years I'll be back on track. It's never too late

>"decently attractive guy (between a 6 and 7) who lifts"
if you've "approached" """120+""" girls since july and you've only had one second date there is something seriously wrong with you that you've just deluded yourself into not noticing completely or noticing and not thinking it's as big a problem as it actually is - post a picture you mutt

Man you're dumb

Why?

Not him, but with that much cash surely there's a way to make money without getting a qualification. Or alternatively, with that much cash you could just fake your credentials. Going to collage again is just wasting time, the only resource which matters in this life, doing so is exceptionally retarded when you have the cash to make shortcuts.

>studying PUA

Well college is free here.

Are you going out alone? That's a major problem if you are. You will seem like a serial killer.

The problem with PUA shit is they all assume girls are the same and that they are all stupid. This PUA shit has been around for years and they can smell your shit a mile away. If they don't think you're genuinely interested in them, or are not an interesting person yourself, you're pretty much screwed unless you're very attractive and they want you for looks only.

Going out with the mentality of trying to get as many girls numbers as possible is just a way to set yourself up for failure.

If you wait 2 weeks they already think you're not interested or that you spent 2 weeks messaging other girls you like better.

He said you're wasting your time not money, man you're even dumber than I thought. Dummy

>approached 6 girls in lifetime
>got 2 numbers
>1 date(s)
>1 short relationship
>had date, made out with 1 other
>rejected 3
>fucked up 3 chances of getting invited in
Man if I had your work habit

What a fucking load of shit, Im noit gonna message girls instantly

listen to based zeus on youtube. easily the best advice for guys who can't figure out how to romantically approach women.

He's obviously a total creep.

Whatever, I have a lot of spare time and that's what I want to do now, meanwhile the money I can invest it

OK keep failing at Tinder. Whatever you're doing obviously isn't working. IDGAF

I want to leave a beautiful corpse when I kill myself. That thought gets me to the gym

This is the user who said to get your life together.

How do you have six figures in the bank and no car? Seems like you could easily be doing better if you applied yourself. You don't have much time left before you're viewed as a loser by everybody due to age and level you of success. Stop sleeping with your ex and ditch the current girlfriend who you have already ruined it with. Find you a GOOD girl worth settling down for and work on your future.

I've banged 5 girls on tinder retard. It takes hundreds of matches to get like 3 numbers.

Get a life

>Are you going out alone?
Of course I am. The fuck you think this is?

I can actually have a good conversation 1 on 1. I try to build a genuine connection and really don't come off creepy. My problem is girls are always with friends they don't want to leave. So you're stuck there trying to isolate a girl and build a connection, but her friends are there, so you have to juggle some shit with them. If you try to move them away form their friends, they don't want to go normally.

So you end up with an "ok" interaction with them and they don't bother to go on a date with you, or even respond, because you aren't chad, and because the connection wasn't fireworks

>How do you have six figures in the bank and no car?
I don't drive, I don't want to drive. Maybe I'll learn in the future. Only one of my friends drives, and only turbosluts care about that shit. I'm not american.

brother also do hiit it keeps the depression at bay

>thinking women hold the keys to your happiness
>well being in life
>your manliness
>how satisfied with life you are
Please stop.

That's why you go out with friends, retard. You answered your own question. I hope you're trolling.

Wow I banged 5 girls on tinder in a month, then I deleted the app.

I'm in a happy relationship with my (now) fiance.

I probably got a number from at least 1/5 matches, it's not very hard for a non-autist. Sorry about that last part.

you’re not a 7/10 at all if you can’t get laid after that many women man, you’re fucking out of your mind
faggot idiot

I don't have any, but even if you go out with friends, it doesn't solve the problem of ISOLATING A GIRL AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS AND BUILDING AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION, retard. That's what matters. Friends don't solve that shit. Friends help only in a specific scenario where 2 girls are alone and both single, and you have a wing-man.

That's the right way to do it. Don't spend money on shit that doesn't make you smarter, wealthier, healthier or stronger until you've really made it.

Taking out loans to buy some boring ass car is stupid. No one cares you drive a $50k car besides some hood rat poorfags.

I never spent over $6000 on a car until I had over $10MM in the bank. Now I'm waiting on a new Tesla Roadster.

This is exactly why you don't have any friends. Calling me a retard when I've had plenty of meaningful relationships with females and lots of friends.

Done giving you advice. Please just don't gun down a crowd before offing yourself.

Congrats bro, Glad to know you met your fiancee on tinder of all places. Gold star for you chief.

>Taking out loans to buy some boring ass car is stupid. No one cares you drive a $50k car besides some hood rat poorfags.
Exactly, my ex bought a fucking expensive car while working a piece of shit job, now she's stuck with it spending money she doesn't have to barely keep it running and she can't even move out of her parents' house

t. can't sustain a relationship

lol nope

Sure thing soyboy. You're fucking delusional if you don't think your girl had her fun on tinder

The constant and real fear that I'll go back to being fat.

>Start lifting years ago
>Spend a year cutting what was entirely fat and then another year building muscle
>Feel content and only lift now and then
>Notice I'm getting fat again
>Panic and start training seriously again
I'll be running from my old self until the day I die. But with this cardiovascular health, I'll never die.

welp I didn't meet her on Tinder and she's never had Tinder so...

>5'10"
Found your problem. Also the girls can smell your desperation. Just relax.

Sorry user, you are either less attractive than you think or more autistic. I don't have the balls to cold approach, but I've smashed about 6 chicks in the last 3 months from friends of friends etc.

I lift for health, to look better, and for my Lord Jesus Christ.
You're putting the pussy on a pedastool and making it what you worship and revolve your life around. That's retarded

I know this feel

>Get in shape
>Ask this girl out that I'd been attracted to for a while
>She says no
>Fast forward a year
>She sees me flirting with some other girl at a party and gets all jealous
>I smooth talk my way into a date with get
>Great date. Make out in her car and get a handy. She initiated it.
>Everything goes better than expected. Mp4
>Next date Netflix home made meal and chill
>Same deal
>Message her later trying to set up another date
>She says I'm too forward for her and that she doesn't want to see me again
Haven't really been romantic since. Fucking bitch...

Ya I hate when my magnum condoms fall out of my pocket cuz I always have a thick roll of hundreds in there two along with keys to my Tesla and penthouse. Then my 10 inch dick gets in the way when I try to put them in my other pocket so I have to put my certificate for inventing Facebook in my vacation pocket.

This site is fucking laughs sometimes.

>avg 5'10'' height

Been trying to bag this one for ages.

Back to the pit with you.

what's your opener?

I post on Veeky Forums

>9/10 facial genetics
>7/10 body (5 pounds shy of ottermode)
>dadcore Veeky Forums
>dead ass broke but drive a nice-ish mustang
>slay 7s and 8s every weekend
>fucked a 9 once
>been with 40 girls
>it's gotten to the point where I don't even want sex I just hook up because I want someone to cuddle and watch stargate with afterwards
>they never stay

I don't even lift and I get laid more than this guy

I thought this would be an /r9k/ tier blogpost but it just kept getting worse as I scrolled down. Holy shit, you actually have it hard. The numbers don't lie.

I said "Hello beautiful" to every girl.

Girls will almost alwaya give you a number senpai.

>dead ass broke
What do you do for a living

>Just wait till your 35 then you can bang all the used up post wall whores that ignored you in your 20s

professional clothes folder at the mall

Let's say you have all this shit down, right? You're game is fire, and not a cringey game that a lot of PUA do online. You are good looking and the girl doesn't seem to notice your below average autism.... Good shit, except your lacking personality, your not having a GENUINE and FUN time with her. Youre not creating moments and memories with her (even if you just want to smash) because you're too busy over-glorifying what you seem to think is the end goal, sex. Even if you just want sex you have to value, or atleast sell it like an Oscar winning actor, that you are someone whos there to make memories, moments, flirt, be sexy, and be better and more alpha than the rest.

Chill man. You got a few handies and chilled with a girl. That's more than a lot of people can say

The best girls to date are the ones that just got out of a relationship or young ones that have never been in one.

All the other girls get confused and weirded out if you seem like you want an actual relationship before you play games for 3 weeks and fucked a few times.

> fucking a 9 once is impressive

If you arent lying you pull more girls than me. But im an average looking manlet and ive pulled an 8s and 9s.

Sometimes girls are retarded and take my shyness as mystique.

haha nailed it

I mean, even banging a 9 is pretty note worthy. Especially since that's higher than what most people will ever score in their lives.

PUA is your problem, I tried it and failed miserably, then I just went to just be me and give 0 fucks about anything" -mode and after that:

> I have always gotten numbers when asked, sometimes from girls I didn't even want to ask numbers
> Always gotten dates when I asked if someone was up
> Last few dates have ended up banging on the first date
> Currently I have like 4-5 girls who I could bang, since they are always asking me to spent time with them

Same stats as you (26yo, 5"11), if you have moderate level of autism like me you just need to be funny, lead on dates and be confident.

maybe you guys would have more success if you went for quality not quantity

wan sum fuk

>studying PUA
>3/10 autism

more 10/10 autism.

like* :)