Is it possible to be Veeky Forums while abusing DXM?

Is it possible to be Veeky Forums while abusing DXM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Veeky Forums brain makes it's own DMT.

dxm is robitussin

but the answer is no
stop doing drugs

NIGGAS IFFY UH

DXM not DMT
Once you get to 3rd plateau your sensory perception changes.
Things become more slower/fluid and things change shapes slightly, even videogames.

why are american rappers nowadays so disgusting, so are amerimutts ?

Yeah why not but as i remember the hangover is like a 2 day thing.Also enjoy it while you can the tolerence builds and never depletes.

>the tolerence builds and never depletes
actually I've been off it for like a year and a half and I'm happy to say my tolerance went back down

anything below 3rd plateau is a shitty high from DXM
need 3rd and 4th... imaginary rollercoaster weeee

Isn't this dude a convicted pedophile?

Inshallah, my European brother.

>Yeah why not but as i remember the hangover is like a 2 day thing
Well I was actually asking if I could be FIT as FUCK while doing it.

Like.. being able to dominate others in sports like amateur boxing.

more like a convicted weedophile

only if you train harder than the clean athletes
DXM is most likely going to lead you down a dark path of addiction and abuse, don't let it ruin your life

Speaking of dxm do they not make robitussin that has dextromethorphan as the only active ingredient anymore? All the other brands I see listed on cvs have other stuff in them too which would fuck thyself up

im from argentina so it makes sence im your european brother

No they still make robitussin gels.
I like to do 1 Delsym (or Delsym generic) + 1 robitussin gel pack. Lands me around 1188

Where do you get it? I don't see any store results when I search robitussin delsym on google.

Dude is mexican

>Implying mexico and usa arent the same

CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Amazon

>DXM

I legit know a guy from high school who wound up schizophrenic off that shit. Get a real drug, not cheap nigger highs.

>Argentina
>European

Pick zero

He became schizophrenia off just robitussin? Did he get meds to fix it or was it permanent?

This picture represents everything that I hate. I cannot believe these actual retards get money and fame even though they have no talent, skill or work ethics. I spoke with a music producer and he told me once they sign a music contract the record company has someone write their songs and the recording sessions are supervised to correct the rappers shitty grammar and horrible pronunciation. One song can take hours to record just because the rapper is so fucking stupid he can barely talk properly let alone sing. Every recording is an English lesson. They are so retarded even after 100 language corrections the end product still sounds like a garbage song spoken by an idiot. That was the best take the studio could record of the literal moron. After all of that they still make millions.

What am I looking at here???

>dxm
get off that shit soon bro it permanately damages specific areas of the brain especially when abused.
Shits fun as fuck though ill give ya that

This. If you have an addictive personality or what certain people seem the ""disease of addiction" , finding out that fact with hallucinogens is a recipe for disaster. I am literally lucky to have done so with heroin early on rather than something permanently damaging. Even low tier amphetamines fuck your brain worse

I hope you don't mean onley's lesions that's just bullshit

What it does is alter serotonin receptors and perhaps dopamine receptors.. which will lead to certain illnesses

Millions in and millions out. His idiocy is supporting 70 or so people surrounding him, selling him shit or providing services. He may be a dumb fuck, but that money is probably going to someone 10x more likeable in a year or less. Same with football players. Nature favors the cunning, right or wrong.

He's still living it up easy for no good reason though

Every celeb that's living it up easy are just aliens...
Even twitch tv streamers

Ok but think about if you were a talent scout for a major label and then found him. He's a gold mine because he's fucking retarded, visually striking, and flashing in the pan. Think about how much money you could siphon from someone that fucking stupid. You wouldn't even have to try

El muerte oscuridad

Mexican American, dumbass.

He smoked spice too. Those were his two go to drugs.

Don't fuck with DXM, it's a dirty high. If you want to trip just get shrooms.

And in return, those managers/scouts get longevity and capital. The idiot will and always does end up with nothing. Also, specifically, this guy's "living it up" is being a pedophile. Charged filmed and convicted. He deserves the suicide he contemplates 2 years from now

Such as schizophrenia.

Shrooms are illegal
Weed and DXM are legal

>im from argentina so it makes sence im your european brother

It cracks me up (in a sad way) that argentineans (south americans) believe that eurpoeans consider them to be 'brothers'.

you mad ?

being black is part of being a truly argentino bro, nothing wrong with that

You really think shit like adderall and vyvanse is worse for you than heroin?

somebody drew this

DXM is kiddy shit you fucking retard

the only fucking hangover after the 1st day is your eyes being retarded about dilation

the most dangerous thing about the drug is the sugar in the syrup (or taking somth w/ acetaminophen in it but nobodys that atupid) and

switchez was here

find me someone with lasting sides from DXM who wasn't on something else at the time

every single case report cited for le DXM schizophrenia olney lesion :(((((( meme includes a line similar to this;

>the patient was on DXM 1000 mg / wk in addition to large doses of LSD, heroin, and cocain and also mixed alcohol amd opioids also they have AIDS

Imagine getting this angry defending a shitty gutter high. The DXM probably eroded your frontal lobe.

yeah definitely dude

so you find any yet? any proof of DXM being more than a kiddy dissociative with the danger level of, maybe, weed?

I wasn't debating you, you just seem really angry about your dollar store high.

so you're telling me that seeing someone post "caloric deficits put you in starvation mode you just need antioxidants and intuitive eating" wouldn't cause you to "angrily" explain that that isn't true?

because the "dxm is le scary schizophrenia" meme is rooted in the same level of scientifically illiterate feels-science

Depends. Occasionally? Like one weekend a month? Sure. Constant benders along with drinking and weed, probably not.

>I occasionally take painkillers to get high on weekends and it hasn't affected my routine or diet.

Wew

>is it possible to be Veeky Forums while abusing DXM?
Mentally fit? No, enjoy your Olney's lesions

yes, and vaccines cause autism

Heroin doesn't give you chronic psychosis

wanna play a game?

you try to find someone whose life was ruined by taking dxm and dxm alone

i'll try and find someone whose life was ruined by taking heroin and heroin alone

hell i might even get creative and just use celebrities, "heroin overdoses" seems too easy

You sound like a faggot in denial of their drug addiction.

>implying i've robotripped in the past year
prove me wrong buddy

i guess you're just trolling though and you know i'm right so it's whatever

Supposedly the 14 year old girl signed some statement saying she told him and his crew (kek) that she was 19 or some shit. Never saw it but apparently it's a video of this teenage girl sucking a nigger dick and this rainbow haired fuck is dry humping her

Olney's lesions have not been confirmed in higher primates yet, and afaik most people now doubt they ever will be.

But that doesn't mean DXM is safe.
Its long-term effects are basically unknown.

Gamble if you want, it's your life and your health.

I'm gonna be honest, for about a month I thought this was lil pump and 6ix9ine was just his new album

it's crazy if you can make it to those plateaus. i used to do dxm a bit in high school and had some really amazing experiences. super clear headed but still abstract, had tons of energy, laughed my ass off, cried tears of joy. crazy shit.

y'all arguing about how bad DXM is for you but I'm sure we can all agree thats its NOT good for you.
I've robotripped many times with delsym extraction.
I enjoy the prespective it gives.
I agree with time slowing down. On low doses I felt an edge in competitive gaming. I definitely wouldn't do anything physical like lifting weights on it.
What do yall consider 3rrd/4th plateau?
I've taken 3oz and 5oz delsym bottles. Unsure of weight.

To actually answer the question, exertion or symptoms of over exertion are a side effect of dxm on even the lowest doses so you wouldn't want to life weights

Anyone talking about taking large doses is a substance abuser doing a dirty drug, about as low tier as you can go

Heroin overdose is so common because of the black market and an uneducated user base. If heroin were regulated and people were educated on overdoses it would be a non issue.

Besides overdoses, addiction and damage to veins from injecting, heroin is quite benign. In terms of brain damage it is nothing compared to amphetamines of almost any caliber, which I think is what the other user was arguing in the first place.

I have a lot of experience with opiates. I have never known anyone who died of an overdose because A) they didn't use unregulated heroin, but regulated prescription drugs. And B) they all knew the dangers of overdosing and addiction

I spent years battling opioid addiction. I came out of it with virtually no permanent damage to my body or mind. My brother was addicted to amphetamines for half that time and he has severe OCD which was brought on by those drugs. That was about 13 years ago and he still suffers from it's effects.

KOOOOOOOO
KAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU CAN TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET BOY

user what the fuck is wrong with you

he's right tho

DMX?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

Its obviously a shop of the British one you fucking pleb

former (and presently, hobbyist) meth addict here... meth's effects last forever. i completely dumpstered my parietal cortex to the point of basically being autistic. i developed speech problems (albeit minor; stuttering, echolalia, etc) and because the psychological addiction of meth is so strong i cant help but seek out similar drugs for "old times sake", so to speak. opiate addiction is brutal, dont get me wrong, but once you get over being dope sick youre basically done. meth is not such a merciful master

No you fucking degenerate. Drugs are a waste of fucking time
you will gain nothing from dxm. It's a waste of money and will fuck your head up in the long run

I'm an ex cocaine abuser and quitting is the only option or remain a sad low-life degenerate your whole life.

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

No, that shit can fuck you up in the long term not mentally, physically its very bad for you

not all drugs are bad man, some people can control their usage too

i use dxmcalc website for my bodyweight

Pictured: a real nigga

Careful with the shit OP I got sent to the looney bin from a 2-3 day dxm binge, the drug and sleep deprivation can seriously mess with hot head. I thought I was like the second coming of Jesus or some shit, could hear people’s thoughts, could feel spirits, and that the cia/Illuminati were after me. I experienced almost 3 weeks of paranoid delusions. I had done it plenty of times in the past but after that binge it set me off and I was hospitalized in a psych ward for 2 weeks. It fucks with your gains and isn’t good for you, even looking at a bottle of cough syrup or pills makes my stomach queasy and want to vomit. Ketamine is way better but I’m afraid to touch any drugs after that experience.