I have absolutely no confidence in myself, spurred on by years of bullying and social ineptitude...

I have absolutely no confidence in myself, spurred on by years of bullying and social ineptitude. I'm straight but have a friend who is gay and he says he wants to bring me to a gay bar. His reasoning is that women and men both find me attractive but that men are more likely to approach than women, so if I had people approaching me it would be evidence that I was attractive.

Is this bullshit or worth trying?

go for it. gay dudes are a blast if you find the right crowd, way cooler than chicks. no pressure either so you can practice flirting and stuff. plus theyll buy you shots if you drink em without using your hands.

>I'm straight
>practice flirting with men

>have a few drinks
>loosen up and stop being such a faggot

If you are straight it shouldn't be a problem, right ?

>Veeky Forums

the absolute state of this board

Do it and have fun! Dance with girls dance with guys. Just don't get aids

I'm straight and do this, just treat them like women. Doesn't mean you have to add fuck them.

Aside from the flirting stuff gays are easily exploitable if you're straight, they seem to think they can convert most guys

>be me
>always chatted up by gay dudes at bars
>think it’s becuase I’m twinky
>lift for 2 years now Veeky Forums
>gay guys hit on me even more, woman still don’t
Thanks you faggot

do it OP. gay men are my #1 source of self esteem. feels fantastic.

I've got news for you buddy

Don't do it user they'll tie you up and take turns sucking your loads out until your balls hurt and your gains are gone.

can someone turn gay by spending too much time on Veeky Forums

Idk man, gays have pretty weird standards. I'm straight, I work in a gay bar as a gogo dancer. And I've seen fat fucks with beards, and asian hairless twinks all leave with someone.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums's denial
The fact that you're even considering this means that you're gay. He knows it that's why he asked you in the first place.

At this point the worst thing that can happen is by some miracle you actually turn out not to be gay at all. Gays love 'converting' straight men. They LOVE that shit, live for it. So They might actually talk you into doing some gay shit when you're drunk and coked up and then you wake up sandwiched between a bear and a twink. Then you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life. Try looking your father in the eye after showering another man's cum out of your ass Don't ask me how I know.

I want to subscribe to your gay facts newsletter, pls post more

you're living proof

>I'm straight but have a friend who is gay and he says he wants to bring me to a gay bar. His reasoning is that women and men both find me attractive but that men are more likely to approach than women, so if I had people approaching me it would be evidence that I was attractive.
Do it. It'll raise your confidence. Guys are pretty upfront about who they find attractive and don't have any real expectations.

>inb4 op gets raped by pack of feral queers
also, fags have defective attraction mechanisms (because they suffer from neurodegenerative disorder), females are very different.

gay men will literally fuck anything that isn't a woman, regardless of looks.

Have you queermos even considered what would happen if no one even hits on OP at a gay bar and he is completely btfo?

I'm guessing he will empty his nine at the gloryhole line

No man don't do it. (For that purpose)
I love gay bars, I used to strip with a crew of gay guys. They're awesome and yeah they'll hit on you and boost your ego but not your confidence.
You're not going to find confidence from that kind of validation, this may sound dumb but (don't have to have any talent) draw how you see yourself, be honest. Then take it apart.
>what can't I change
>what can I change
If you're a short guy with an average face you can't really fix that and so why dwell on it? If you see yourself as weak then find out what your definition of strong is. If you see yourself as the guy who never finishes anything then push yourself and finish something even if it's small.

I can't tell you how many women have told me "You're just not my type" and that's ok! For every one of them there has been another who thought what I brought to the table was the next sliced bread.

I guess the long and short of it is, if you get your confidence through others validation that's always going to be the foundation of your confidence, once you get hit with a hard rejection or have a rough night of no luck then that foundation crumbles, that's exactly what happened to me. True confidence comes from self acceptance not being accepted by others.
Best of luck chomo, just know that for all our differences I honestly believe we all have the potential to truly be confident.

>I have absolutely no confidence in myself, spurred on by years of bullying and social ineptitude.
So basically your "friend" recognize that you are weak and desperate and he thinks he can take you to the gay bar to make you a bottom bitch.

Gay dudes loves corrupting the innocent and the thought of them making you gay or just anally dominating you for the little betafuck that you are turns them on like nothing else

Also fucking dudes because you cant get women is the ultimate act of betaness.