Chad works out 3 days a week while y’all are slaving away 6 days a week

Chad works out 3 days a week while y’all are slaving away 6 days a week

i train 3x a week too bitch

>what i created

Kinobody created Intermittent Fasting? Lol okay.

jokes on you faggot i dont even train

chad cycles stimulants 24x7x365 and wants you to buy his ebook

Lmfao who considers this fag a chad? I bet i could smell his boi pussi if he was within a 100 mile radius of me.

I enjoy working out though. Sometimes I do it twice a day. Maybe it hurts my gains, maybe it doesn't. The only thing I hate is I like video games too, and if I don't stay dedicated to my schedule at the end of the day I have no time to play vidya, and that sucks.

I have followed Greg on social media since the beginning, it's interesting that his friends who have trained with him and followed his diet or whatever still look very average at best.

None of them look even remotely close to achieving his physique.

not getting enough rest is the #1 mistake that natties make.

If you're not juicing then working out 6x a week is retarded.

>work out 3 days a week
>work 6 days a week
How this is difficult dumb Millennials?

Lmao only brainlets and depressed people work out 6 days a week

I give that hairline 5 months.

>"I only workout 3 days a week"
>"I may need to take a few weeks off to rest my nervous system"
>Using yoga mat on incline bench

Never looked into this guy until now and I'm already unimpressed

>not working out 8 days a week

You are wrong

enjoy your no gains

it depends on what exactly you're doing, if you do a brosplit 6 days a week dedicating isolations for every other day then it can be ok

A week off from the lift, not off the gym. He peaks on a lift and then switches when it gets boring, like the bugez does

> posting on social media ever

He built a base using regular methods, he used to be way bigger, now he's just maintaining, and increases frequency to make barely any gains. These YouTubers are pathetic underachievers. Omar is if, Alan thrall, etc. These stupid pussies actually get excited over adding 5lbs to their bench press each year

4 per week is optimum

>2017+1
>still not high frequency low volume training
jej

I workout 3 times a week as well. Am I chad?

You’ve obviously never done a stimulant before. This nigga drinks coffee. Caffeine is a weak stimulant.

>the only thing I hate is I like video games too

Why do you say stimulants?

Joke's on Chad, I work out at least 5 times a week.

What about 4 days a week?

General training frequency is meaningless.
Bodypart training frequency is what matters.

Training 6x a week doesn't mean anything, it's just something people say to try and sound hard, you could do the same ammount of work training once a week.
Monday-squat
Tuesday-bench
Wednesday-press
Thursday-deadlift
Friday-Pullups
Saturday-Shoulder and calf session

Enjoy your perma stall and inevitable regression once your muscules get used to the volume you do in each individual session.

>implying you aren't using periodization

>making training more of a pain in the ass just for the sake of it and because someone told you to

That's cool I guess.

>much shorter sessions
>generally easier to recover from
>not having to really question what you're doing
>always have a plan
I guess if you really like hanging out in the gym and fucking around its not for you, but I really don't see how it makes it more of a pain in the ass.

>much shorter sessions
>but more of them

Woah, what a time saver.

Checked

I find it gives me much greater flexibility. I can fit 45 minutes in before work, but 2+ hour sessions are harder to do, meaning I have to spend my evenings on that.

There is also the issue of active recovery honestly working a lot better for me than sedentary.

Good luck following deadlifts with squats and bench
Your CNS needs rest

>Fitness guru that lifts for like 10 years
>struggles with babby weight

I forgot to add this:
However, I still do go out with friends, family and my wife.

>Caffeine is a weak stimulant.
No it's not.

>300 on incline is babby weight

I guarantee this shitter manlet has shit lifts and looks like pudgy horse shit

>life long natural
>it's time u realiez the benefits of what I created too
>all those instagram stories

You also namefag on Veeky Forums

how could I work out only 3 days a week? I would go insane without the gym

Get a life, then, you pathetic faggot.

Chad is a high schooler going through the hippie phase?

too bad he can't say anything without his nasally voice making him sound like a huge faggot

The exact opposite is true. Work harder faggot.

Yeah pretty much. There are no Chads once you get into late 20s/early 30s

>hurr durr WORK HARD never give your body time to recover cause it's so MANLY yeah IM SO TOUGH

stop being such a fucking tryhard

Maybe im just sick of retarded dyels and youtube fags that look like puff pastries giving people garbage advice. Let me guess you think strength = size, too?

> what i created
that is so fucking hilarious. All this con artist did is steal the LeanGains philosophy and remove the lower body aspect of it to get the "superhero" physique.
let me ask you this - does superman have small legs? does batman? does spiderman? does thor?

it's called being natty you retard
you think they wouldn't add more than 5lbs if they wanted to?

when volume is equalized, all it comes down to is how much time you wanna spend in the gym
you could work out 2-3 times a week and get in the same volume or more than someone going 6 days a week

>Let me guess you think strength = size, too?

please show us one person, just one, who is big benching 125

you're an idiot if you think you've ever exerted yourself to a point that your fucking nervous system was weakened.

If you spend more than 2 hours in the gym a week you are a loser.

THIS
Natty fags eat shit
lifing 6 times a week as a beginner who just lifted 2 years is pointless and hurts your progress

>tfw no qt weightlifter bunny gf

would squatting 6x a week at a 10-12 rep range weight be bad?

this
the stronger you get the more rest you need
i've seen great progress as an advanced lifter doing 2 main fullbody lifting sessions a week with 3 extra days a week dedicated to lower back and ab isolation, connective tissue work and mobility

Did he actually build his physique and strength from 3x a week workouts only? His routine is literally 12-15 sets 3x a week . I find it hard to believe

literally impossible to be chad without stimulant
even if you're natty chad the brain condition of said chad is resembling a brain on stimulant

he's not natty

i workout every other day, idgaf

you're gonna stall eventually

>hese stupid pussies actually get excited over adding 5lbs to their bench press each year

that's how natural lifting works after a few years

No it doesn't you weak fucking dumbass LOL. Name me one natural that you know that has lifted 10+ years that gets hard stuck like these weak faggots spewing their advice every where. Theyre weak because their training and diet advice is awful. Look at alan thrall, he claims to be a pro strongman but took a decade just to bench 315.
You will plateau as a natural yes, but you don't fucking get hard stuck for a decade adding 5lbs to a lift per year.
Plenty of naturals have benched 500+.

You even have absolute freaks like Julius Maddox that walk in and bench 315 without ever training. Look at where he is now- still natural, just 4 years into lifting, because he has a good fucking coach and eats like a king.

>Julius Maddox

Nothing but a fat nigger. "B-b-b-but he is strong!" Yeah, ok buddy.

If that's Chad, then the majority of Veeky Forums here is Nick Jonas.

>inches towards an all time world record in just 4 years of training
>is the 5th person in the history of mankind to bench over 700
>is natty
You sound salty as fuck

user, I don’t have a rest day.

>alan thrall
very poor example. he obviously has below average genetics

this always makes me lel
especially the supplements in the bottom left haha
anyone who wastes money on that shit is a fucking moron