6 months progress I know I'm still fat as fuck but am I doing okay?

6 months progress I know I'm still fat as fuck but am I doing okay?

I mean, you're losing weight. But you're a soyboy with loose belly skin and tattoos that look like sharpie doodles.

Keep it up. Your hairline is trying to race you to the finish line.

SOY

also lmao at getting fucking cartoon scribbles permanently on your arm, this whole generation is so fucking embarrassing.

Is this bait?
If not you're pretty soy bro. Get rid of those cum facial glasses and start losing weight

as long as I look like a cuck that's going to keep me motivated, thank you boys I really needed the reality check.

As far as the tattoos, who gives a fuck what anyone puts on their body lmao

You are gonna make it. Focus on losing the weight, you can take care of the facial hair/glasses/tattoos later.

It matters because it will make you look like an embarrassing juvenile faggot to anyone but other embarrassing juvenile faggots, thankfully a rapidly dying breed (due to self-selecting against reproduction lmao)

>make a good decision for yourself by deciding to lose weight and cease being a soft bitch
>take two steps back by getting those awful tattoos

just lmao, what's next, a heroin habit?

>Soy
>those tats
>those glasses
>that face
>that hair

Don't breed. Give up and die.

How the fuck do you not realize every time you look in the mirror that you're the essence of soy?

Shave your beard off. Get contacts. Grow out your hair for a month or two, then head to a proper barber. Cut on 1500cal a day, high protein low everything else, and do cardio on top of weight training. In 3 months you'll have better progress than the last 6.

>low fat
boy....

SS and GOMAD. You need to bulk dude if you want to be taken seriously. These fit dweebs want to look like zyzz but that's not possible without killing yourself. Bulk and enjoy life.

Get out, keto cuck.

> I thought that was his arm hair

But yeah, keep it up dude

You do know that GOMAD is for twinks who struggle to get more than 2000 cals in a day? Fat people like OP should have no problem to bulk clean

I don't see a change at all

There's no harm in gomad though, is there?

I've put on 10kg since starting this year.

Please shave your facial hair.

Yeah, GOMAD will make everyone gain weight but it puts on unnecessary amount of fat. That's ok for people who struggle eating enough calories and protein because milk has decent macros but people like OP could get the same protein from beans, chicken, quark, etc. without any problems and fewer cals. GOMAD would only hold him back from losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time

Lay off the soy

Fucking this, it's not much but I've done this shit in like 6 weeks. I punched in my TDEE assuming sedentary and do a 500kcal deficit from that while lifting. I don't punch any exercise into my allotment for the day, and I try to get 150-175g of protein a day. I still eat the occasional junk food, it just makes me have to do a shake to make up for the calories/protein. I go to the gym every other day, and do my big 4 lifts, but 2-3 assistance lifts as I see fit, and then try to do 15-30 minutes on the bike or elliptical since my knees kinda suck from being fat. His 6 months is fucking pathetic. (it's after/before)

The only difference I see is your bald fucking head

>ignoring my nipple gains

Get rid of the beard
Get contacts
Get a tan
Keep lifting

Your face is actually going to look good when you lose the weight and gain some muscle

You look the same, also, your head looks shopped.

Please take these people's advice. Soyboy

Contacts. Haircut. Cut further. Cover up hipster tattoos. 300% more attractive and manly.

Good job so far.

Did you also graduate from the "I'll get tattoos after my arms get bigger" school of aesthetics?

>tattoos

You fell for the meme

you'll never lift the soy away

Here's a sic month progress pic I busted my ass for.

*six
God damn it phone

>10kg since starting this year
It's only 2 months into the year, m8...

Looking good, much better than OP. Nice hair gainz, as well

Here's six months later total of a years worth of work. All from home and rrunning. I'm reaching the 2 year mark and have since joined a gym about 7-8 months ago. And have started intermitten fasting. So I'm looking forward to the next pic

the one on the left is the after right?

nope, gotta eat big to get big brotha

you making progress soyboy. keep lifting and eating right.

Nicely done.

That's pretty decent progress. You're starting to look like a man.

somehow made bretty decent face gains. im puzzled

i see almost no difference. you look rather chubbier on the right.

Jesus fuck. Please shave, get contacts, and get a better haircut. You look like a soylent poster boy.

Good on you for improving though.

Want to start /lift/ing, how bad am I ?

The fact that you are defending those shitty tats tells everyone here that you have no hope

Yeah, it's in reverse order, I didn't feel like doing it over. I lost a bit of my belly, I'm wearing the same brand/size underwear. I'm not intentionally sucking in my gut in either picture, I was mainly taking these for keeping tabs on my progress. But my gut is pretty much hanging down to the bottom of the waistband before, and you can nearly see the whole band in the after. I also noticed slightly less titty. I'm not really working on biceps much, but I didn't know better in my start picture and thought that bench would give me huge bi's, but I wanted to keep the pictures similar. I have noticed marked deltoid growth, much more than anywhere else, and it happened so quick it still feels weird to me, like a tumor or something. I've had a bit of triceps and chest growth, and I feel more tension in my back and legs even though I don't see much change yet. I've tried doing a little bit of curls, and my bicep has only seemed to get a little wider, but not really any taller. One of the biggest improvements has been posture because mine was absolute shit, now it's just alright. But again, this is only from like Jan 8th to today.

which one is the before and which one is the after? Or are they all before?

what does Veeky Forums have against beards?

Aye, you're making progress. Delts are shaping up, arm progress. Work those lats and traps more, it'll help you have a better frame when wearing clothes.

What are you doing for your diet? Going low carb would probably be a big benefit for you, help shed that fat faster.

Get better glasses.

wow, you got a shitty soyboy tattoo. congrats.

Fucking kill yourself.

Beards/stubble are good if you can pull them off, but OP looks like the archetypal numale cuck.

>mafia graves tattoo
Holy fucking autism