Yo, user! We need 1 more and you look like an athlete. We’re playing full contact btw. You in, dawg?

>Yo, user! We need 1 more and you look like an athlete. We’re playing full contact btw. You in, dawg?

No, sorry, I don't like the smell of negroes

hell yeah i lemme play mlb

bit rude

Full contact what? Rugby, yes. Anything else, no. Especially not Turkish wrestling.

Yeah, thats how I'd describe the smell too

>thinking you won’t get crushed by a 250lb fullback just because you lift weights

>rugby

The best athletes in the world play American football. Sorry.

>put me in coach!

nah nibba i played footballl b4

Still prefer rugby mate ok bye

no unfortunately I dont have the specific conditioning or skill required to be of any use to you

have a nice day

>rugby
cultural thing
i understand in southern hemisphere rugby is cool, but rugby players are not cool in north america, they are chubby guys who wear newsboy hats

Man I loved that show.

It was a fucking cracker of a show

Must be nice being this retarded.

how many samoans play american football?

Almost as many as Maoris playing rugby.
>How many women play rugby and gayass soccer?

Sry m8 I have a gf

You don't even lift and aren't anywhere near as attractive as you think you are, incel. Go fucking attention whore on . Your face annoys me.

newfag detected

>and gayass soccer
you say that but american nigger football fans are just numale soyboys, in Europe the football fans will kill eachother if they have the chance

>bragging about that
The sport sucks get over it

>full contact
No thanks, not worth the brain damage

>killings each other over a seamen slurping sport where the player constantly pretend to be hurt

Why are Europoors such faggots

Idiots

>pretend to be hurt
God so much this. Soccer is unbearable.
Also, he clearly has never seen Raiders fans. Those guys have killed.

...Except that football goes pink, too. Usually in October. Usually for breast cancer.

Would you like to make fun of cancer patients, user?

Except the rugby faggot isn't wearing pink for cancer awareness, that's his standard uniform.

Kek

because pink makes you gay hahah look at you rugby fag look at muh gear murica freedom.

You muritards are brain dead from all the hits

You look like a PS2 videogame character

Why are people in this thread comparing an actual team sport to advertball with ten minutes of actual game time, with players so retarded the game has to be slowed down to twenty second intervals?

>he wears plastic & foam armor

This is why you are scared of playing full contact football with the gents in OPs pic. You are like little baby who is scared he will be hurt.

>needing armor to look intimidating
rugby is the superior sport, deal with it. Nobody in the rest of the world likes NegroCollider 2000™

Kek

Look at football boys no definition arms

>better make a racist joke so they think I'm cool

>being salty about racism on Veeky Forums

/thread. Football is tougher by far.

>Calls American football fans niggers
>Brags about eurotrash chimping out over THE gayest sport on Earth.
Top kek at least niggers kill each over drug corners and shit

fpbp

/thread

Remind that hockey is the patrician Veeky Forums sport

Sports r gay

I'd kill for a game of football, hard to get one going here

How can you lift in the gym like an autist then refuse to let those muscles express themselves? Athleticism feels so good

because nobody can afford the equipment and a hospital bill when they bust their leg playing rec league, that's why there are no rec leagues

>football

>rugby

>no thanks. I lift weights but have no athletic ability or cardio, whatsoever

Its retarded but i would brag about hardcore dudes having the balls and guts to fight the opposing teams fans in huge brawls... Albeit moronic, there's some romanticism that i can understand about defending the colours of your team in bloody battle.

What i wouldnt brag (or feel superior) about is people destroying their own towns over their team winning. Now that's just plain retarded and it only seems to happen in USA.

>not watching the game in a comfy meatcastle

Its a mindset.