Veeky Forums here but for a good reason

Veeky Forums here but for a good reason.

My bf is on a "bulking cycle" and there's nothing in our flat except meat and supplements. Is there any good place to find Veeky Forums-compatible recipes that aren't 99% minced beef and chicken? That shit's expensive, and rather tasteless after the fourth straight month of it. And big bags of rice.

I'm a big roots and fruits guy, less a fan of meat, so more plants is good.

I'd go to Veeky Forums but I figure y'all probably know more.

In exchange I'm happy to ramble about philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitmencook.com
youtube.com/user/fitmencook/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My bf
>im a big roots and fruits guy

OP are you a faggot?

I'd rather focus on my question.

You came to the right place friend. (Esp. if u are)

fag

Supplement your diet with more dick

Faggot

suck suck away the calories

yes its called cooking

Looks like I made a mistake.

yeah being born

buy some vegetables you dumb cunt

Remember semen is a great source of protein.

It boils down to macros (protein, fat, and carbohydrates), calories, and ingenuity. You look at what you want from your diet, then find ingredients that fit into that and your daily calorie limit, then imagine what sort of recipes you can make with them.

Eat his cum faggot

suck me while youre at it

yo wtf this dude's gay

Look at macros and caloric intake. 18-22*weight in pounds and 40/30/30 split between protein, carbs and fats will be good for bulking.
If you follow this, you can pretty eat what you want. Look for food that you actually like and add it in to your diet as a treat meal. If it fits your macros, you're all good eating it.

little fag probably thinks hes tough now

Where's the philosophy rambling at?

your "boyfriend" sounds like a low IQ gymcel that fell for all the memes, he doesn't know a lick of nutrition.

Also, fucking lmao at being an unironic homosexual, kill yourself you fucking faggot

Not anymore of a mistake than going to Veeky Forums would of been, at least.

Actually thing is , you can make plenty delicious things with vegetables, and healthy meat it doesn't need to be chicken, can also be turkey, salmon, tuna etc. The secret to making tasty/fit food is spices and so many ppl are ignorant what a wonderful gift to the world spices are. Also check this website fitmencook.com
I have few nice recipies of tasty /fit food but on mobile atm, might pot something later.

bananas, any species of fish, and soy milk
>in the morning, smear the fish and its juices on your boipucci then drink a tall glass of soy milk to boost your phermones
>walk around your bf during the day while casuaully deep throating bananas

most faggy post ITT, strong soy/reddit tone

>being gay
what's the philosophy behind this?

fetishising your ideal body gives you a greater drive to achieve it?

i just pulled that out of my ass, but it might work

>keto burgers
good site

youtube.com/user/fitmencook/playlists

>i just pulled that out of my ass

Kys faggot

try finding recipes that use semen since you can't get enough of it

Try this cookbook out. Works great for me and my BF.

Search Flavcity with Bobby Parrish on youtube. Deadass the tasiest shit. Might be a little pricier because of ingredients from where you live.