I bought a dress online and my shoulders are too big for it. Any way I can thin out my shoulders...

I bought a dress online and my shoulders are too big for it. Any way I can thin out my shoulders? I tried googling it but all I get is stupid guru shit. I'm a girl, 18y/o, and 5'0

The only way is to get skinnier all over. Go on a diet and do cardio

The only way is to get all over my face with your braphole and squeeze one out

Make your own dress

Any specific diet I could go on? I'm good when it comes to cardio, but I can't find any good strict diets maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

i fuckin wish

The one where you eat less and move more.
Install MyFitnessPal and read the sticky

what does look like

>5'0
lol

The dress was probably made with real girls in mind. Go back to the boys section faggot.

Weight?

>I bought a dress online and my shoulders are too big for it

return it then?

Is OP a womanlet?

Just go to a tailor you mong. if it's just the shoulders you can get those fitted for under twenty, in under twenty .

>I'm a girl, 18y/o, and 5'0
LOL no you're not, you're some wanna-be Trap.

if i was a trap, id have a bigger dick than you

If you need to lose it fast you could try fasting or intermittent fasting. I enjoyed one meal a day.

>wearing a dress
>"I'm a girl"

Disgusting

start by posting your tits

>Can I make my bones smaller

Use your fucking head.

How can a dress be too small for you if you're only 5ft? Did you get it in a toddler's size?

>Any way I can thin out my shoulders?
Spot reduction isn't a thing, this is in the sticky

>Any specific diet I could go on
This is in the sticky

Post pic op

I'm also 5'0 and many things are too big, you should buy clothes from Asian sites, they are smaller

break your collar bones and draw your shoulders inward then leave them there for 5 or so weeks

go to a tailor then. Pre-made dresses aren't made for a muscly woman. And another advice, stop buying things online without trying them on first.