Lose 100lbs

>lose 100lbs
>still have massive heart attack
So what's the point?

Losing the weight doesn't just undo all of the damage you did to your body being overweight

>we almost got rid of kevin smith
fuck, so close.

wew LAD

goys what are some good foods and supps for cardiovascular health?

Doctor Who saved his life?

Cheeseburgers

Lose 100 pounds. Still fat as fuck . Do drugs alcohol and eat shit Loads of food. Wonder why U have a heart attack. Siirry no greebtext

I should be in good standing then.

This It's still better to lose it than to stay fat, but your heart and joints are still going to be somewhat fucked.

A balanced diet, not being overweight and regular exercise.

>I'd rather be obese and have a heart attack than lose weight.

that's kinda funny

>thinking that losing excess weight will magically fix all the damage it caused over the years

>loosing weight for health reasons
lul
i cut for trump

he was still fat as fuck whoopsie

also the way that plaque works in the heart is nearly irreversible. if you eat a diet that causes inflammation for say, 25 years, and them you lose the weight, you havent undone 25 years of permanent plaque buildup

atleast Ill die lookin good

>wearing heels around your short as fuck dad
disrespectful.

Is there anything you can to reverse plaque buildup, once you fix your diet and weight of course.

not really sadly, but you can test how bad the problem is either at home or with imaging tests your doctor can order to tell you the percentage blockage you have.

so if you find out that you have 75% blockage from that test, or if you have a difference in blood pressure between your wrists and ankles when measured, then you know that you're fucked for a while and need to go on the pharmaceutical jew before you have a heart attack

i would recommend intermittent fasting and a lot of beans and broccoli

she looks like hollywood turned her into a slut real quick

>spend decades knowingly poisoning yourself
>stop doing it when the side effects finally get unbearable
>side effects continue after you've stopped
>"what was the point of stopping? lol"
You're right, keep going.

Will he die if he stops making the cuckface?

Pretty sure it gets better over time, just very slowly and there's nothing you can directly do. Kinda like when you stop smoking, it takes a couple years for your lung to recover. Just stay at a healthy weight, eat well and exercise.