I need to lose weight to fit into a new coat I'm buying. I want fast results but don't want to starve myself

I need to lose weight to fit into a new coat I'm buying. I want fast results but don't want to starve myself.

Is there a diet plan that works best for my situation?

Eat less and lift more you fat fuck

The fastest way to lose weight is to completely stop eating

>Being so fat the only thing making you lose weight is clothing

Not going to make it

i wear that jacket almost everyday, best jacket i ever bought

Do not buy that jacket OP. You are not Ryan Gosling.

I do drugs and stop eating when I cut, works great. I suggest adderall or meth.

Seriously though, when I fast, I just eat like a couple bananas a day and some multivitimins. I can drop about 10 lbs a week. You have to keep lifting though.

is Ansel Elgort more attainable?

First of all, you should buy clothes that for you. Second, don't buy movie clothing or you will look like a retard

That fit you*

There's a 99% chance you're going to look like that fat beta creepy guy everyone just tries to ignore. Save the money, go buy a bicycle or a gym membership instead

>I need to lose weight to fit into a new coat I'm buying
>XXXL

How fucking fat are you?

the dragon hoodies are like the blade runner jackets, they are like a chef's jacket but with a hood, they look sharp.

>i don't want to starve myself
>i want fast results
You, are an IDIOT, hahaha hahahaha! Ahahahaha ha!

Yeah you want to try the "coat fitting diet" it's super duper popular amongst the Hollywood celebrities

...You typed out all those 'ha's, didn't you? Didn't you, user?

I need to lose about 50lbs

I did. It is true.

Get a construction job and eat lots of meth / ritalin.

I'm fucking serious.

Read the sticky!

If you wanna lose weight super quick consider amputation. That's a fast way to lose 30 pounds

>don't buy movie clothing or you will look like a retard
Meanwhile people are dressing up like Driver and getting massive amounts of pussy.

amputee your legs and you will lose 200lbs instantly

See the common link? Veeky Forums wants to be Ryan Gooseland

This. Make sure to creep out the non meth head workers too. Ask about their daughters

This. The best way to have a better heart? Give it a smaller system to run

I'm assuming this is a bad joke because of the shit coat, but in case it's genuine: don't. Do not buy clothes to lose weight into. Buy clothes when you have the body composition you want. I've wasted £x000's because I want to look nice while losing weight. The fit is never right afterwards.