Boogie says Veeky Forums is making him depressed. STOP IT NOW

Boogie is about to an hero and you faggots are doing nothing to help.

You'll all see, he's the next king of fit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boogie pls go

>daddy
ugh god help us all

Good. Fat fuck should’ve died years ago

his way of making money is literally being fat and stupid for sympathy money
fuck this guy

>*does one assisted push up*
>*gets donated 500$*
I have to work 6, 7hour days just to make that much

>7 hour days
theres your problem bro
honestly its really worth it to find a job that at least gives u 10hour work shifts, really makes the difference

>woe is me

cry more you faggot

>6 7 hour days

LMAO try 10 - 12 hour days 6 days a week and one sunday every month

>Makes his shitty existence public
>Doesn't expect ridicule

He's an idiot. It's simple.

To be fair wagies are subhuman

It's almost like the more drama and publicity he creates, the more money he gets, hmmm.

Hmmmmm....

This useless fuck lacks the self disipline to move more and eat less. So he goes under the knife to physically prevent himself from engaging in an activity that was killing him and making him depressed. Now the fucking dipshit is further depressing himself because he can't even control his browing habits. Why doesn't he just surgically blind himself?

lmao bragging about being a wage slave faggot fuck off kys

Boogie is a fat, pathetic sack of shit and I hope he dies of a heart attack soon

>wagies are subhuman
and boogie isn't?

He will, if my post ends in dubs.

Amateur, watch this

Step aside

heh, nothing personnel kid

If singles boogie lives

If doubles he gains all the weight back and then some

He should just go /fast/ for a month, he either is gonna end up skinny or dead. Worth the risk

I've got nothing against boogie but damn man he's gotta quit crying. Just avoid the sites that shit on you.

Also check my 5

if dubs boogie will be mr olympia 2020

>Board dedicated for fitness
>has a general for fat people trying to lose weight
>hates on and makes fun of someone seriously trying to lose weight and become a healthier person

why does Veeky Forums do this?

If trips boogie dies from a stroke

Why wont that fat fuck just die already

He's a gastric bypass faggot. Got his stomach mutilated to get something we've been grinding for, it's the equivalent of roids for muscle. 0 respecc

Imagine just broadcasting your weak-ass effeminate arrested development fee-fees to everyone all day. Being pathetic is this man's literal job

That doesn't seem particularly fair

Pay
>Pay
Pay
>Pay
Pay
>Pay

I honestly believe Boogie creates those threads he tweets about
he tweets about them on the regular, in a victim kind of way

honestly, who gives, Boogie
the world is full of fat people, and this board is fat as fuck
nobody cares about others for being fat
to get the bully points, you need to be transgender
that is where the victim money is at, man

if dubs boogie lives another year

get a better job

if dubs boogie dies TONIGHT

It's a seed planted for him. He still has to stay dedicated on his diet or his weight will just pile back on instantly. Plus natural fat loss people will feel a lot better about themselves afterwards, knowing they did it without assistance.

would you trade your place with boogie, you get shit broken body, but you are rich as fuck you won't have to work for a day in your life?

Why doesn't he have his eyes surgically removed since he can't stop himself from browsing threads that make him sad?

Seemed to work for food.

Watch me

What is Veeky Forums's concern with Boogie? If you don't like him then fucking block him and be rid of the fucking stupid fph and boogie hate threads.

All fatties deserved to be hated until they lose weight and become human again.

What did he mean by this?

Who gives a shit? He probably complained that food made him fat, too. No, it's his own disgusting lack of self-control that led him to overeating and abusing himself, similar to the way he hops on here to soak up the abuse.

Attention whores have a variety of tactics to keep the spotlight on themselves. Making his life one big problem-filled story of victimhood is how Boogie does it. The average joe can shut the fuck up about their problems from time to time but since when have you ever seen this fat fuck keep any of his issues out of the spotlight?

>that shit
>sushi
America is cancer

Gotta regulate those emotions, man. Food isn't the problem, it's those other people.

Isn't he really into video games? Why not take advantage of his calorie restriction buff and stack it with something that isn't fried?

American here, don’t blame us for his shitty taste in food. I bet he can’t even taste the fish in that shitroll.

Fuck off boogie

PAYYYYY

>tfw they removed butterfish from most American sushi restaurants
It isn't fucking fair, it was easily the best shit you could get.

If he would stop making threads about himself like the very one we are in that would help

Underrated post

THIS

...is a nigger named Dale Emanuel Wilson who changed his name to Daluan Sparrow to hide his felony convictions. But it didn't work, which is why he's in his mid 30s and still working minimum wage jobs. People don't want to hire you when you're a violent criminal with a history of domestic violence.

He's eating mass amounts of food again.

Y'all are claiming he's weak but honestly if there were daily threads talking shit about you and your person you'd be feeling fucking terrible as well.

>hating LTG
The sad state of you

Go away boogie

Damn

imagine bragging about being unskilled labor

this. let him live his life. at least there is little reason to take the time to discuss him here. what does he have to do with /fit? he doesn't exercise.

and if he does his program is clearly not worth talking about.

Fucking hell, guys. Stop giving him attention. How does his life affect you in any way? Just focus on your own gains and the gains of those you love. Being hateful is detrimental to your own well being. Boogie isn't worth your attention.
>inb4 you call me Boogie

Haha like how the fuck can you get bullied online like close your eyes lmao

You want what you don’t have. What do I say to make her want me. I’m trying to act like I don’t want her. What do I say?

Part 1/2

Part 2/2

you are like little baby, watch

if dubs boogie dies within the next year

I'm kinda nervous cause you're so pretty

You thought I was someone who was bitchmade but really I'm more of a pickup artist. I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I like to keep it ten toes down. My names Mike. Nice to meet me.

are you retarded

You sound like a fag, mike

negging doesn't work you dumbass

I bet he is in this very thread

Why the fuck does he go on the sites then? If you know that walking into a man's yard is going to make him fling pig shit at you then AVOID THE FUCKING YARD. It's not like we're kicking in his door and making him visit Veeky Forums while we pound his ex-wife's asshole and make threads to shit on him. If you have the power to stop your torment and refuse to do it then you don't get to play the victim.

This is what true love looks like

bragging about being a neet lmao

Sure it doesn’t

>Veeky Forums still champions this fat fucking nobody

I miss 2012

>Calling this gas station-tier calorie rolls 'sushi'

What happened to this video?

youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo

Oh Jesus he even has the old man rocker

Christ his wife was a fucked up person

>Calorie thieving
>Salad dodger
Gets me every time

Tough. He makes a living off his YouTube viewership and it was his choice to put his face out there and be subject to the judgement and criticism of millions of strangers online. If he can't handle that, he should retreat into obscurity like a hermit and cease taking YouTube shekels for talking into a camera about stupid shit no one who values their time cares about. Verbal admonishment and shit slinging is the price you pay for being in the public eye, on or offline.

fat faggot can't even put the fork down long enough to make a difference

Hi boogie

What is this hate on blue collar work, faggots? Not everyone can be a software dev or accountant. Show some fucking respect for a man earning an honest days' pay for his work. Manual labor built this country. Don't forget that.

Isn't this the guy that got cucked by skeletor

LOW

Shut up, son

u know this guy gets furious when someone calls him a nigger online

Dubs and boogie becomes the king of fit

I don't know anyone who gets mad over being called a nigger online. If you have black skin, it's the defacto insult that's going to be hurled at you.

dumb phone poster

Hello Boogie fan baby! Sorry, you have to wait at least six more years before you can post here!

He’s actually given up. Poor dude. Still fatties gon fat.

>WAAAH POOR MILLIONAIRE CELEBRITY WHO CONSTANTLY MILKS ATTENTION
>HES NOT GETTING THE KIND OF ATTENYION HE WANTS FROM ONE CORNER OF THE INTERNET

fuck off