Why do women do this to themselves? Body dysmorphia?

Why do women do this to themselves? Body dysmorphia?
It’s absolutely repulsive.
There’s a personal trainer at my gym who looks fantastic with clothes on but in all of her social media pictures from these types of fitness competitions and looks absolutely gross.

What's with the shit colored fake tans? Is there a functional reason for it or are they so mentally fucked that they think it looks good?

They all have busted faces; 2 is the only one who might have had a chance

How is this any different than guys getting that dick skin before they step on stage?

Helps show the muscle definition under stage lights

Why does *anyone* do this to themselves?

Because they can. Its a challenge.
Go back to /whales/, Veeky Forums is not for you.

t. Burnt, barren roastie

how new to bodybuilding are you?

They traded their tits for a pathetic amount of muscle. Sad.

Very new, that's why I asked about it.

>ITT low test fags sperging about the most beautiful female bodies in the world
Seriously, what's wrong with you people? Fitness models are fucking god-tier. Most aesthetic look a female can achieve. 10/10

>bodybuilding
>bikini class
Pick one
The class is pointless because women look like they just walk in off the street.
It the class was made purely for money. Along when men's physique, it's one of the largest divisions in the IFBB

lmao they look like a pair of old leather boots

>this
women can actually get a medal for not being fat
it's the equivalent to getting a medal for being ottermode
there's this pt in a gym nearby, until i saw her ig with pictures like these, i though she just recently started working out.
getting a medal for 5 years of meme exercises, "toning" and avocado salads

these might be a bad example, but just like male bodybuilders get on stage really dry with really low bodyfat. It's not to "look good." Most bodybuilders don't look good when comp ready. They look good for the comp but not for the real world.

not one with natty boobs

It sucks that women's bodybuilding is gone so now the only decent class is physique. This class closely resembles the prime of women's bodybuilding beginning with Corey Everson and ending with Lenda Murray.

Why do men do this to themselves? Body dysmorphia?
It’s absolutely repulsive.
There’s a personal trainer at my gym who looks fantastic with clothes on but in all of his social media pictures from these types of bodybuilding competitions and looks absolutely gross.

That's modern bodybuilding and shit for you. It's fucking pathetic.

It's for people who have severe mentally illnesses and want to destroy their health and waste their money for absolutely nothing.

It's not natty, and it's not roiding to emulate an impressive natty physique. It's something else entirely.

nick looked waaaaay better before he tried to cut for bb,

I had this lady cop come to my class doing the dare program when I was in 5th grade, she was talking about roids and how women do it too, I said they look gross and she got absolutely fucking pissed, weird memory

GOD DAMN... why do they make themself look so disgusting

Bro, womens' bodybuilding was one of those things that people pointed at when they talked about how fucked up bodybuilding is.

The girls in the op and the truly natural bodybuilders are the second.

The modern mass monsters are just...monsters.

If they allow men to have 10-12% bodyfat and push for tanned instathots to replace the female physique competitors then bodybuilding will become a house hold thing again.

Mankind is like a dog that can suck its dick user.

Because we can.

>If they allow men to have 10-12% bodyfat and push for tanned instathots to replace the female physique competitors then bodybuilding will become a house hold thing again.

hell yes, couldn't have said it better. humans look SO much better with some fat. this ultra low bf% shit needs to die. just look at arnold, he would have been considered fat by todays standards. it's retarded.