>one chance at life
>gums bleed when i floss
no amount of lifting will fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3505704/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flossing

Oral irrigator retard.

you either have shit flossing technique and are cutting yourself, or you have infected gums

go to the dentist

Use oil pulling.
It's superior in every way.

I don't have insurance and it will cost me $500+ just to get in

Use Listerine every day for thirty days.

Your gums are infected. Floss properly once a day and never stop, after two weeks it will probably stop bleeding. Flossing is essential for proper dental hygiene.

a private oral hygienist here will give your teeth a deep clean with ultrasonic water for £50

That followed up by changing your toothbrush and using chlorohexidine mouthwash for a few weeks should fix your bleeding gums which is usually a sign of gingivitis (oral hygienist will be able to confirm this when you visit)

are you remotely close to a dental school of any kind? students can give you a routine cleaning for cheaper and it'll probably stop the bleeding. you probably have a nice build up of calculus near your gumline that's causing inflammation and bleeding

Flossing more than once a month will fix this

You got gingivitis. Get an antiseptic mouthwash and use it at least once a day while continuing to floss.

The last time I went to a dentist they caused a lot of pain while "cleaning" so between that and no insurance, it's been awhile.

Unfortunately no

I'll try that thanks

>gf is dentist
>makes 300k a year
>get gud teeth benefits

God I hope she doesn't break up with me.

just ask for a scale and polish

if it's £50 here it must be dirt cheap in land of the free
all they do is blast away any fossilised on plaque with water, its not a pleasant sensation but it isn't painful.
im guessing last time you went they did the old crude scraping it off method, that can hurt and is less effective than blasting it with water. dont get that done.

Fuck three dentists on the side then you'll be set up no matter what

Average checkup/basic cleaning is around $300

How do I get doctor girlfriend?

bitch get on my level

wth , in germany it's €85 , of which 50% is handled by insurance

>The more extensive deep cleaning process called scaling and root planing is typically done by quadrants (upper right, upper left, lower right, lower left). Costs start at about $100-$450 for a single quadrant, but it can run $500-$4,000 or more for a full-mouth deep cleaning, depending on the amount of work needed -- how deeply they have to clean; if antibiotic injections are used to speed healing in a particularly deep pocket around an individual tooth ($35-$85 per injection/tooth); or for patients who have gone a long time between dental treatments , cutting away excess buildup so the gums are visible and can be evaluated and cleaned ($75-$150, called full-mouth debridement). CostHelper readers without dental insurance report paying $390-$3,800 for deep cleaning, for an average cost of $1,257.

Dentist gave me a cleaning and told me that placing my brush right on the gumline when I brush my teeth will clean my teeth deeper and reduce bleeding overtime. Used to bleed every brushing but now I never see my gums bleed

Its similar here to see a dentist, but I'm talking about a dental hygeinist which is more than enough for most people.
They're basically between a dental nurse and a dentist. They can clean your teeth and treat your gums but they can't fix your teeth, fit braces, do fillings etc, and they are much cheaper to see than an actual dentist.

Works out great for me as I can claim up to £100 a year back off my employer for basic dental care, so at £50 a pop I go once every 6 months which is what they recommend.

t.american

cool

Why is it so damn expensive???

wth do you only have one incisor?

>America

Yeah. It's not common, but does happen.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3505704/

I'm one of the lucky 1.8%

Fucking loser

Fucking Americans.

Why? Cause his girlfriend is successful?

If a girl makes more than you, you are the bitch in the relationship

Turn the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle when you brush the front and back. That pushes the bristles into the gums, cleans out most bacteria and helps toughen your gums.

lmao, meanwhile wall street cucks get payed 120k to work over 90 hours a week

Floss more and they should stop bleeding. If they don't then you have gum disease.

>flossing
Pleb. Get a water pick and use that. Flossing is ancient tech.

or Canadian. We don't cover dental here, and paying out of pocket costs more than in the States if i remember correctly

Brush your teeth more often with a soft/medium and not pre-wet toothbrush bleeding gum comes from too much bacteria on your gum
t. dentist

Also flossing is an American meme just don't do it

cope harder
you can even marry this bitch, divorce her and get alimony like a woman would
marrying/dating a girl who a makes more than you is god-tier relationship

Its gingivitis, mine used to bleed too, went to a dentist and fucktard told me to use a softer toothbrush, which I knew that would be the case, I did and they where still bleeding. My brother told me it was gingivitis so told me to buy a mouthwash, currently using pic related, bleeding disappeared and I immediately, stupidly, stopped using it after; a while a bleeding started to appear again so I am using the mouthwash again I guess I'll finish the bottle this time

Which I knew wouldn't be the case****

dental insurance is 25 dollars a month for a single man
paying for your entire health insurance policy would be like 700 a month so fuck that, but for dental
come on man anyone can afford 25 a month

This use to happen to me as a kid. But that's when I never brushed muh teef. Start brushing your teef every day you fucking lazy ass

>300k/year in the modern dental system

>brush teeth only once a day (before I go to bed)
>mouthwash twice a day (morning and 30 mins after brushing)
>rinse with water after my meal
>Never bleed when brush, guns pink and healthy
>but coffee
>oh the coffee...
>that coffee stain
>those coffee stains
>mfw

>21 years old
>haven't flossed even once
My teeth are fine though.

flossing every day will fix it.

Floss every day. For the first few weeks, after you brush our teeth, use hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash.

Also, you should be flossing BEFORE you brush.

try flossing once. I guaranty it will be a bloodbath.

>never flossed
>no cavities

am i genetically blessed or is flossing a meme?

Use a thin knife instead
Way better, teeth and gums don't feel like shit afterwards.

If you floss everyday you gums toughen and they stop bleeding you gumlet. Get your gum gains.

same here user, it always hurts when I go to the dentist

Youre lucky your teeth have thick enamel. I have an ex gf and at 25 she never had a cavity

Enjoy your gum disease