Yesterday I posted a picture of my shoulders and some people wanted a picture of my back...

yesterday I posted a picture of my shoulders and some people wanted a picture of my back. thread 404ed before I could deliver.
Question is what's wrong with my body.

and here is the back

>Bad posture (head tilt toward)
>No muscles

>left shoulder clearly higher and further in than right shoulder
I would consider stretching, incorporating shrugs into your routine (lmao who am I kidding, you don't have a routine) and start feeding your hungry skelly body
Have you ever had an accident happen to either of your shoulders? Perhaps fallen, yanked roughly, any impact of some kind?

Start deadlifting

there is nothing wrong with your body, just start lifting

I don't recall. I used to do martial arts when I was young. Should I check an orthopedic ?
my shoulders are clearly not symmetric
The reason I'm concerned is that I started lifting few months ago. Now when I benchpress something hurts in my left shoulder area. I can't locate the area exactly

No, just do stretches and trap/lat work
If it doesn't change anything after about a month or so
>OF
>CONSISTENT
>WORK
then I would visit a medical professional

lol i didnt even notice that difference, stop being a insecure faggot

well, you look completly DYEL, start eating more or get your hormones checked

whats your height, weight and lifts max ?

1 shoulder higher than the other might actually be caused by lateral pelvic tilt. Thats what caused it for me at least.

If you sit all day for work or whatever or sleep on your side its probably the cause.

what about the pain ?

180 cm
70 kg
squat 30kg
deadlift 20 kg
benchpress 30kg (that's when my left shoulder started to hurt)
I do sit for a prolonged time and yes I sleep on one side

deadlift 20 kg ? wtf man ? it should be your higer lift

if bench hurts you stick with push ups

Try doing dumbbell bench instead

because I recently incorperated deadlift into my routine. I had hard time finding the right form

you likely have xx or xxy syndrome

do you have full pubic hair?

Don't listen to these retards. You have scoliosis. It's a pretty mild case but I can see your spine curving laterally.

>that curving collar bone
mate you needed to sort out your posture years ago

One side of your body is larger than your other. I am the same way my left side bone structure is bigger than my right. It's not that big of a deal though, just pack on muscle and no one will be able to tell.

Anyways, good luck, haha I love you.

that last sentence is so random

Do what said. If you don't see any sort of improvement after putting on more muscle and working on your posture, then talk to your doctor. To me it looks like you might have a little scoliosis

Yeah haha I know. But anyways haha, have a good night. You are loved haha :)

I went to a orthopedic today. He said I don't have scoliosis and he could't figure out why I have this.
D hell do I do now

thank you kind stranger. It's great to be loved ^^

You go tell him his life is pathetic and go find a better one.

I should have told him that

T O K Y O
O
K
Y
O

I missed you

What the fuck did you even do? He told you he doesnt know, afterwards you just went home? Tell him you want to find out.

Dude u have slight scapular winging, what u need to do is strengthening ur serratus and stretch it shoulder girdle.

he suggested some pain meds. I told him I don't need them. I asked him I want to know and he said he doesn't know. It was pretty awkward really.
What was I supposed to do ?
Any exercices you recommand for that ?
I think I can make a routine to fix all the possible deformities. Whatever it is it will get fixed

>180cm
>70kg
sure

user, i really hope that you are not counting the bar

How did you figure out it is tokyo though ?
I'm not
why

post full body