I finally found my qt3.14 goth gf after years of being alone

I finally found my qt3.14 goth gf after years of being alone.

>stats aren't even good

We're all gonna make it brahs.

I'm happy for you user.
I'm still alone, I just when out with my onetis, she liked my gains, but I don't think I'll ever have any balls.

Just wait until you breaks your heart in two, you haven't learned to never trust a woman.

sssshh don't tell him

Were you the one ho posted about a potential date with a gym goth qt3.14 the other day? How did it go? We all gave you our energy, we deserve a greentext.

No, that wasn't me sorry. My goth gf isn't Veeky Forums, in fact she's a noodle. But I'm happy.

Fuck you where did you meet her. Im jealous af. I bet you dont have anything in common with her.

That's cool user, I hope she doesn't get raped

This, user.
I hope your gf doesn't get raped.

>tfw also met qt gf last month and have been hanging out with each other every day since

They said that being in a relationship wouldn't make me happy, they lied and were so wrong. It feels good be be wanted, brehs.

i was told by a female friend today that girls like to be tossed around but it would take a lot more time in the gym before i could do it

I then fireman carry tossed her onto her bed. She laughed, mirrered hard, then asked me to do it again

Yeah it would be terrible if OP's gf was raped.

no that was me, broke up with her after I realised she wasn't super attractive, fuck me. I want a hot goth gf goddammit, guess i'll have to lift more

How'd you do it breh
>tfw 24 yr old khv

let him have his moment in the sun, jesus

Breh...

>qt3.14 goth
is she depressed?
mentally ill girls have super high number counts

Really happy for you brah, but you should know that if you were after a goth qt then being Veeky Forums isn't the main thing for achieving it. The stats and the fit was what helped you find the confidence to go for it, but your attractiveness was in you all along. Keep working and keep lifting, and things will work out.
>sidenote: all my goth girl friends always said they preferred the skinny vampire looking prettyboys but the ones they got seriously wet for were the slightly built ottermode industrial guys, or bigger built metal guys

>They said that being in a relationship wouldn't make me happy, they lied and were so wrong. It feels good be be wanted, brehs.
It does.

Stop pretending to be Christian, user.

Can back this up

If dubs your relationship lasts 3 months.

I started not hating myself and decided to actually join a dating app

Isn't joining a dating app the very definition of hating yourself?

Congrats user I think I did too