Bust my ass working out 6 days a week for a full year

>bust my ass working out 6 days a week for a full year
>finally convince overweight bf to stop drinking beer on the couch and go to the gym
>matches all my lifts his first try and beats them the next day
>beats all my running bests in less than two months
>he didn't even really try
How is this fair? Why did god make me this way? Why are girls so pathetically weak?

If I catch you on this fucking board again, you and your soy-boy girlfriend will be ass raped by Godzilla

Start taking test

You'll stop caring eventually. I've been lifting for about 8 years now and there is always someone stronger, faster, with better endurance yaddah yaddah. If you meet your own personal goals, fuck it be happy. Comparing yourself to others in the genetics department will make you habitually unhappy.

It’s a trade off
Men are physically stronger and women win just about everything else in our society and live an easier life

This desu

To add to this, I hope your trap bitch ass and your fat bf both get gang raped in an alley

>Veeky Forumsgrill dating down

Your story is fishy, and you aren’t.

Know your place.

Even outlier females are weaker than most DYEL males. Just compare yourself to other women.

>being this delusional

Not trying to come off neck beard but let’s be real bro
Where do you live and why do you think I’m wrong?

Kek

>Living in a fantasy world where hot chicks have everything to fear but being raped

This is what happens when you're raised by Disney movies.

Stop comparing yourself to men, you will never match them in physical performance and thats okay.

More accurately, men get all of the biological advantages while women get all of the social advantages.

Its called testosterone and thats okay

god's not real honey what a stupid thing to say

There are some things you can't change desu

physically and mentally stronger*
but women lead absurdly easier lives.

Men evolved to have superior physicality because they are evolving in a desperate arms race against their fellow men to not be thrown on the trash heap of evolutionary failures, yet many still will end up there. If you think you're willing to make the trade to have better numbers for the sake of your pride, you don't know how good you have it.

You should be proud or looking up to him now that you've convinced him to get stronger and better. It isn't that much of a big deal, if anything you should be looking at the upsides of this like how harder he will be fucking you from now on and the like. Both of you win.

I don't get why they say being a woman is playing life in easy mode. Just like OP, they have a head start, but anywhere past 30 their life goes down the drain because they lose most of their advantage.

This so much. It is always understated all the harm Disney has done to our societies, and not only to women. There's many men out there with guy-Disney fantasies that do not match to the real world and cause a lot of problems.

"Romantic love" is a good example of guy-Disney fantasy.

A chimp could outlift your bf.

Women have better immunity and more resilient brains. No need to whine about shit like this since it is a trade off and women arguable got the better deal.

Whenever you're feeling down open up Veeky Forums and read, weak ass bitches crying constantly about everything.

>ass raped by Godzilla
Homosexually raped by a green scaly imaginary penis, ok.

Just run a course of Anavar, he'll be back to calling you daddy in a couple weeks.

>I don't get why they say being a woman is playing life in easy mode. Just like OP, they have a head start, but anywhere past 30 their life goes down the drain because they lose most of their advantage.
If the woman is worth anything she will have secured a life for herself by then. You dont need social advantages when you have a husband to take care of you and children to raise.

Sex and body weight set different standarts for strength. That's why usually skellys struggle more than fatties with lifting more weight. Use symmetric strength site to have realistic view on your lifts. Even if your bf outlifts you there's a chance he's still untrained due to ss standarts. Just focus on your own progress and check if you're doing ok on symmetric strength. Whenever I feel shitty about my lifts I remember how much weaker I was when I started.

>past 30

This is true. I am on my 30's and I have notice the tables have turned. Women stop being pampered after 30, they also stop being chased after, because every man at that age stop giving a shit about them.

By the time they are 35 they literally start chasing after anything with a penis the same way boys use to chase girls in high school. They also lose most of their friends.

Being a women only benefits them when they are at their 20's after that their lives switch to the same difficulty setting a man has and it freaks them out. Almost all of them become desperate "house hunters" (looking for a man with a house) because getting one themselves is just to much work and money.

she needs to use smaller bras

OP is a faggot