What else can I work on with my physique? I’ve been lifting for about 2...

What else can I work on with my physique? I’ve been lifting for about 2.5 years now and I think I’ll be very similar to zyzz once I finish my cut in a few months by summer we have similar insertions advice welcome
Pic related

you should start lifting

What's your workout routine op?

dem child bearing hips

Dude are you on roids? Put those guns away brah you'll scare the children

Lol post body
Been switching between jay cutlers routine on bodybuilding.com and zyzzs split every month or so to shock my body

I just hold fat there it’ll be done when I finish my cut

Thanks brah we’re all gunna make it

>I just hold fat there it’ll be done when I finish my cut
>those visible hip bones
user, I...

Try using that gym membership your dad brought you for Christmas.

Haters gunna hate I go to the ymca 5ish Times a week
Listen guys I’m waiting up to get my last protein shake for the day so if you guys have any questions about diet or training or have any real advice hit me up

Which zyzz look are you going for haha

I love meme threads

How did you get those pecs, beefcake?

Also check em faggots

Nice trips and like I said I’ve been doing jay cutlers routine and switching it with zyzz routine every month but instead of any flat bench I just do incline press to make my chest look more full the secret is to really feel the contraction and make sure you get a pump there

Also dude they look a little better because I have a self tanner on and the darker your skin is the more definition you have I hope that makes sense brah

rofl i cant believe somebody could be in denial about that

if not bait ur a moron op

Lol you mad brahs stop being such sad cunts especially when I’m offering to help you guys get where I am

Niceee dude. Keep at it and you will look like Jay Cutler soon too ;))

All natural? You take protein? What you bench? Like 100lbs?

Yeah man I’m natural I stay really lean when I bulk because I’m doing a keto diet and I take whey and casein one whey protein shake in morning and after workout and then casein before workout and sometime around 12-1:30 at night so my body has protein throughout the night to build muscle