FPH: "What can I drink after my gastric bypass" edition

weightlosssurgeon.com/surgical-weight-loss-tips/drinking-sodas-after-weight-loss-surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

intouchweekly.com/posts/my-600-lb-life-james-k-150450
twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/968841936906981376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly glad his genetics won't propagate

kek don't complain about a health post on Veeky Forums

When I cut out soda years ago I had good success with club soda and a splash of juice or even watering down regular soda.

>fatties acting like not drinking soda is like kicking a crack habit

>not knowing your brain reacts to sugar in the same way it reacts to cocaine.
I'm not fat nor am I addicted to either

Cocaine mustn't be terribly hard to kick then. Just don't fucking buy it. Problem solved.
t. former "soda addict"

Why dont alcoholics just stop drinking? Just dont fucking buy it.

See how retarded you sound?

I was a pretty bad alcoholic and literally did just that. It's really not that hard, you have to want to make the change. I've known a few people that have done the AA thing, and now I think they are just pussies for needing all the pomp and circumstance. All I had to do was resist the temptation to stop at the liquor store or convenience store on my way home from work to buy my daily bottle/6-12 pack.

>my daily bottle/6-12 pack

Sugar is literally not addictive, fuck off.

Try cutting it from everything that includes sugar or eat a candy bar/pack of cookies every day for 15 days and see how you feel about it
People nowdays seem to fucking die without sugar

Doesn't sound like an alcoholic to me buddy

I just get those little flavor squirt things for my water. I dunno how it tastes like anything, it's got basically nothing in it.

>t. alcoholic in denial

RIP knees.

Also those feet are ready to get cut off. See how red they are? No circulation there.

i think thats a tan, same as her arms

>2018
>Thinking drinking anything other than water and milk is acceptable

>Try to do this thing that you did two years ago with zero issues whatsoever
Wow so hard. People are weak willed shits.

POP OFF JAMES is about to POP OFF into the afterlife

intouchweekly.com/posts/my-600-lb-life-james-k-150450

pop off james!

>drinking milk

literally a manchild

>needing to drink water
>not being entirely self-sufficient
Soyboys these days...

I hope they find a donor for the poor lad.

Did they fight after this? Lol

This isn't hard at all mate, hes got you there. You might be thinking of salt. If you cut that you are actually fucked.

Nope

What's the name of the show?

Don't you need salt

supersize vs superskinny

Yes.
But some people have fucked their bodies up from years of abuse and they have to do wierd and drastic diets to hopefully unfuck themselves.

Like going vegan or cutting out salt or going completely keto.
Food is a doctor unlike any other. Healthy eating habits and being aware of the polution in your environment and eating good foods makes a lot of the drugs we take meaningless.

soda used to be my big craving as a teen
i pretty much only drink soda when i order pizza or thai food, and nothing more than a 33cl can; i just never really get the craving unless im eating some salty food
what i did to cut down on soda was just to start drinking massive amounts of water, so much that i almost wanted to puke and becoming so filled that i wouldnt even be able to get down any soda even if i got a craving
then the cravings eventually went away
i just need to find a way to do the same with chocolate... though i still eat that much less now, but i could most definitely be better

I don't see how that makes him an alcoholic, and if he is, is he in denial about being an alcoholic or that it's that easy to stop by simply not buying it?

a full body donor, hopefully

>fans learned that he's in the midst of a health crisis.
>A Reddit user revealed that James is not in good shape

Is this satire?

the fat one died.

Jesus, you really put it into perspective for me by pointing out someone had to actually point that out. Fat acceptance needs to end.

spotted the non-white.

Homie that's like saying "your body reacts to a papercut just like a gunshot" sure it will spike endogenous endorphins, clotting and healing factors, but they're not even on the same planet.

Quit quoting that "sugar is cocaine" bullshit. It just justifies food addiction being "too hard to kick". I kicked heroin+oxy+diluadid+etizolam...nigga anyone can kick food

See
Don't ever trivialize real addiction by comparing it to food. Just like you wouldn't compare kicking caffeine with kicking benzos or opiates.

twink would get CRUSHED by BASED B L O A T M A X X I N G chick

okay, but if you're at the brink of being too far gone with alcoholism you can die if you just suddenly quit without medical intervention.

You sound like you don't know much about addiction in general. Support groups/system can be crucial, especially to people who are getting sober from hard drugs.

I understand this argument, but I don't agree with it. I assume you're talking about added sugars. Coffee is also technically addictive because you will experience side effects/withdrawal if you stop drinking it. While sugar is addictive, for majority of people they are able to cut it out immediately and are still able to be productive in society. Natural sugar in fruits are considered healthy if consumed in moderation. Hard drugs and alcohol aren't. If you looked at a timeline of someone quitting added sugar, and another timeline of someone quitting crack cocaine, they would look very different and require different treatments. (Sugar addiction usually doesn't need a treatment plan, a rehab center, or a sober living house.)

((Of course my argument is has faults, because genes and environment play a significant role in the likelihood of addiction and how people deal with addiction/treatment plans.))

-someone who has been addicted to sugar and also been addicted to a hard drug

Dude fucking based. Exactly the same thing I did. I never had any real issues with soda, but I got into fitness and wanted to quit that trash, mainly because I was disappointed about how fucking addicted my parents were. Same thing as you, for every glass of soda, I had to drink 4 glasses of water FIRST.. I usually got to 3 before going "Yeah, soda I didn't really want soda anyway."

no, but after the show the fat one Lauren. died of a heart attack at 21.

>being a nignog

I switched soda for seltzers and I converted all my friends to seltzer. Feels good bras

Oh shit, pro tip for chocolate, by the way:
Switch it out, over time. I'm not saying quit cold turkey, I'm saying find a replacement snack, something healthier. For me, I used nuts. All you need to do is, for the 5 minute duration you're at the store, and the 10 second duration you're passing the chocolate/candy section, to have the willpower to ignore it, and go STRAIGHT to grab a bag of nuts to snack on.

Nuts aren't nearly as addicting as chocolate. And even if you find yourself craving chocolate, what you could still do, is get a smaller sized chocolate and some nuts, and then keep decreasing the amount of chocolate you buy till it's completely replaced.

It's funny how effective REPLACING shit is. More often than not, our brain is more addicted to an action rather than a substance. For example, you might find that you're actually more addicted to "just having a little snack to have while feeling a bit hungry" than actual chocolate itself, which is why replacing shit works so well, because it satisfies that craving.

stay mad nigger

I buy 90%cocoa chocolate I can only eat about half a square before I have to stop, and then the craving has normally gone away.I also have nuts but I eat them so sparingly because they are quite expensive here.

Thanks bros

Nuts are more calorie dense than chocolate lmbo

I eat a cup of peanuts everyday. Its the lazy man's bulk food alongside milk and sunflower seeds.

>You will never swooce right in

It hurts bros...

sauce for science pls

Water
Tea
Coffee
Beer
Soda

I drink it all in 1 day

she's a big cutie

>The call that ended James K's 45 minute fast

i used to be the same way, except for me it was
>literally only drink soda and nothing else
>constantly dehydrated without realizing it
>drink 1(one) bottle of water
>suddenly feel 1000% better, mindfog goes away, can concentrate super hard, endurance improves
>never have soda cravings ever again

>i have around 1 soda can a day
A-am i addicted?

lmao

>just replace all of your diet soda with milk

lmfao I hope some retarded fucker does this

tfw no daphne hippo washer gf

Go for a week or two without it and see how you feel.
If you feel shitty for the first couple days then yeah are (were) addicted.

fuck is this shit? milk tastes like shit, drink water, retards.

You sound fucking insanely weak willed. It’s just soda, there is nothing stopping you from just ending it. There are no real repercussions, it isn’t a true physical addiction like cocaine, heroin, or alcohol. You’re the one who sounds retarded.

This nigga knows what’s up

>5k
You mean five kilometers? If so than they aren't even walking fast, are they? Embarrassing.

I run about 12km in just under an hour. And I mostly trot along tbqh.

>I run about 12km in just under an hour.

what advice would you give a recovering fatfuck who runs 2km in 10 minutes and is looking to reach your time as a goal?

at least theyre exercising

I only feel "addicted" to cocaine when I run out after a binge. After like a day or two, that goes completely away. I feel I've gotten more hooked on weed and booze than coke desu, but everybody is different.

Little by little, my man. Try to run a little farther every time. Don't try to run every day, as that will just exhaust and demotivate you. Lose as much weight as you can as every kg gone is a kg less for you to lug around.

Actually it literally is, and there's plenty of research to back this up.

Why do you think they put HFCS in every goddamn thing? It is literally addictive. Before HFCS was invented, fat people were actually pretty rare.

>every kg gone is a kg less for you to lug around.

Thank you, this is what im hoping. One thing i never understood is if im supposed to run fast as fuck for as long as possible, or pace myself. Like jog for longer or sprint for shorter distances.

I've lost about 15kg and i do find it easier now that before, i couldn't even run for a minute straight before.

I used to drink a can of soda everyday after practice. I was active in high school so I didn't get fat but I'm sure it hurt my teeth in the long run.

100% true. high fructose syrup stuff, literally makes me more hungry and makes me crave even more sugar. I feel soo much better after quitting that shit. not even joking, it's anecdotal but still.

@350lb I replaced all chocolate/candy with the protein bar that had the most sugar: whey gatorade bars.
@300lb replaced those bars with the low carb Quest bars
@200lb ...still eating quest bars but 100lb thinner on keto.

Also pic related is pretty good if you don't go overboard. Replacement worked well for me.

I get the occasional urge for an 8 ball but as a rule, I never kept the contact information of any of my dealers.

Having an addictive personality sucks with the exception of needing to go to the gym.

I hear that. I've got an addictive personality, and I've done a variety of drugs, but I find it funny that booze and weed of all things are my achilles heel. Good on you though user for doing what you need to do to stay clean.

I finally hit 199 today.

Down from 450 and it feels great. Once I hit a normal BMI I'm gonna go out that day and buy a Miata roadster. When I was huge it was really embarrassing trying to fit inside my brothers old mx5. He even said his car was feeling slow but its "really fun just driving alone at night" yeah without a 450lb monster turning your light sports car into a slow shitbox.

This makes me angry in many ways

one of them has got to be the ultra punchable face, right?

Pacing allows you to go further/longer while maintaining a high heart ratio thingy. Cardio, if you will. You will have to ask around for the benefits of short sprints as I lack the knowledge on the subject. Weight the two and see what works best.

I go on my own pace and that has worked like a charm as far as loosing weight goes.

t. subhuman

>21
She looks at least 35

My brain was trying to understand why the hambeast had such skinny legs

twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/968841936906981376

read these salty tears from an entitled """comedian"""

>this tryhard nigger speaks for me
lmao

>being this much of a bitch
roflmao

>responding but too btfod to use images anymore
Your father is disappointed in you and that's part of the reason he watches your mother fuck other men. He's decided embracing degradation and disappointment is better than trying and failing to change you or anything else about his life. Your mother, meanwhile, has never been happier. She keeps hoping Tyrone will impregnate her so she can birth something that's not pathetic. Unfortunately it seems unlikely as your father can't help but scoop Tyrone's cum out of he puss with her tongue as soon as he nuts.

>caffeine is bad
lmao you should be drinking that shit all day if you are overweight.

>projecting this hard
Stay subhuman.