ITT: post your trusted fitness brands/items

>SBD belt sleeves and wrist wrap
>myprotein protein powder
>ironmind wraps
>nike romaleos

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a pair of yellow jacket knee sleeves that surprised me with how nice they were for the price. I'll second the myprotein, pic related. Salted caramel is the best.

I'm not ready to pay hundreds of dollars for a fucking belt yet (prolly never will be), but might might drop some for shoes. Anything you don't like about your romaleos?

i switched to peanut butter and its taste like ass. i should have never switched from cookies and cream.

the romaleos are great man, they come with two different soles. make sure you get your exact size so you have as little wiggle room as possible. (general tip for lifting shoes) the velcro strap is way too long but besides that its great.

Source on protein website?

It's called labdoor: labdoor.com/rankings/protein

They are a third party that does testing on supps.

>inzer clasp belt
>inzer z wrist wraps
>some cheap bb straps
>saucony men's classic bullet shoes because I don't want to drop 200$ on some shoe that probably takes $30 to make in the factory

Stop showing casuals our secrets

when should I get a belt/wrist wraps? I'm at 1/2/3/4 and I'm under the impression that doing squats/deadlifts without a belt improves core strength

Salted caramel squad brother. Add water with it and it's decent, add milk and it's creamy fucking heaven

Get a belt if you can afford a decent one, the good ones are fairly thick. You still get core development because the belt just gives you something to brace against , it doesn't provide any extra force to lift so you're not hurting your progress by using one.

Why would you drop your weight like that instead of letting it fly back?

>whatever that cheap chalk is on Amazon that comes in 8 or 12 soap bar-sized blocks per box
>Chuck Taylors
>Harbinger tapered 6" belt
I KNOW I should have gotten a belt that's 6" all around but it's FINE

>AdiPower
>myprotein whey isolate
>ISO 100 whey
>Liquid Grip
>Iron Bull microplates
>Gold's Gym wrist wraps (for casual/ intermediate lifting)
>TheraBand elastic bands
>Now Foods
>Asics
>Pure Bulk caffeine capsules

All I can think of at the moment. Seems like a lot but it's pretty simple.

who's the guy?

>knee wraps
That is just like powerlifting suits, using springs to help you move the weight. Pathetic

>liquid chalk
>rogue standard leather belt
>adidas drehkraft oly shoes
>iron bull dip belt
>dead wedge
>low top chuck taylors
>target brand asspie sweatpants that don't taper while also accentuating my bulge

This is the shittiest shill thread I've ever seen

Clearly you haven't been on Veeky Forums very long

This gʊy is full of shit. Everyone nose this thread wasn't made to sell products.

vaginal shoppe
>better than gnc at least

Currently have:
>SBD knee and elbow sleeves
>Harbinger belt
>Rogue wrist wraps
>Adidas Powerlift 3.1

I feel like I should be using a belt that's even all the way around and straps so that I can go heavier on some of my pulls.

Wraps if you have wrist problems
Straps if you don't like mixed grip on deadlifts and don't feel like learning hook grip
Belt not really needed, but can add 5-10kg or so to your squat and deadlift, especially if your bracing is not that good now.

I'll tell you what I've had shitty experiences with

Adidas lifting wraps tore after 2 weeks, mind you the heaviest it was used on was a 440lbs rackpull.

MyProtein Cookies and Cream, I decided to buy a goddamn 11lbs bag of this chemical dogshit on black friday after everyone hyped the shit ojt of myProtein, never again. I'm sure the other flavours are decent but the Cookies and Cream one is genuinely horrible.

Mark bell compression sleeve
Mark bell knee sleeves
Mark bell gangsta wraps
Chuck Taylor high tops
Strength Shop deadlift slippers

>why so much mark bell
I bought the wraps and I was given the sleeves and cuff as a gift.

rehband 7mm knee sleeves, ON whey protein, ironmind straps, romaleos