Not trying to hate on my buddy from high school here in pic, but how the fuck is this guy only 134lbs...

Not trying to hate on my buddy from high school here in pic, but how the fuck is this guy only 134lbs? He’s about 5’5 or 5’6 if I remember correctly. It doesn’t make sense.

Cropped out the caption of this photo but he said he’s only 134 here. I don’t get it.

G E N E T I C S

Also do you think he’s natty? He constantly spouts that he is 100% natural. Few months back he did a competition, and he did one that allowed roids/didn’t check for roids or something. He made a video explaining why he chose that kind of Competition, he said something like “I don’t really care, I’m natural and I wanna see how I do.. I’m not too worried blah blah blah”

Why do you care? No matter how many roids he injects, he will still be a manlet.

I follow him on IG and EVERYDAY he posts pics like this and tries to promote his YouTube channel or something. But I noticed he weighs like, fucking nothing and I was curious to how that is even possible.

He is not natty, I can promise you that

this guy claims to be 155 lbs @ 5'10 (probably more like 5'8-9) natty, so 134 @ 5'5 isn't too far fetched.

also look at how low his FFMI is

how insecure do you have to be to care about a manlet, let alone a fucking TURBO MANLET LOL

jesus christ, who cares

Who cares if hes natty or not he already is fucked for roiding at such age

Also

>MANLET

LOOL

I forgot to mention, that 8% is probably too low as well, he is probably more like 10-12%

Is he /ourguy ?

For instance, I too have have a 5'6 asian buddy that got into lifting about 7 - 8 years ago. He has a transformation that looks damn near identical. He denies he does roids but his mother, a nurse, kicked him out because of it.

Either extremely deceptive lighting or he’s lying. I’m 5’11” with a similar build and bf and I weigh close to 200lbs.

Hahahhahha how his mothwr kicked him from out ? Home ?

Hahahahaaha manlets asian not even once

He appears to be balding. Not saying that guarantees he's roiding but it definitely should be considered evidence

>Also do you think he’s natty?
100% not natty. Come on. DYEL.

Are you really close to 6% bodyfat and 200lbs???Really doubt it

you sound obsessed

Why dont you go suck his dick already fucking faggot

>the CHAD jacked manlet asian
vs
>the VIRGIN lanky freak height white girl

Lighting and angles can make anyone look huge. Weight and strength won't lie to you.

/thread