Hey Veeky Forums, how do you go about finding a track you can sprint at?

Hey Veeky Forums, how do you go about finding a track you can sprint at?

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersguidetolondon.co.uk/london-athletics-tracks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anywhere with ground dumbass

Need it to be a track, so I can easily measure my sprints, dipshit.

There's a few over at high schools and the college here, but I'm not sure if I can use those.

Ask some PED of your college/uni/high school if the facility dont have one

Ask then niggerino

You go to the closest high/junior high school. If it's fenced up just hop it and work out at night. Or just run in the street

It's not that hard to figure out

You want him to get jailed

Go back the the high school you won states at 2 years in a row and ask coach if you can run with the kids.

i'm sure you wont be arrested for sprinting there

An autistic Veeky Forums user found on school property at midnight. I can't wait to see the local news story for this one.

This is Murica though, and with the school shooting that just happened and all sorts of other bullshit, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Measuring a couple of short distances outside of track is easy and you need it only a couple of times.
Anyway just ask for permission in school to use their stadium

Best post

kek'd heartily

Where are you based, user?
There might be community maintained Google maps overlays for public accessible tracks.
For example in London we have this:
runnersguidetolondon.co.uk/london-athletics-tracks.html

South Florida.

I know this feel. You can't go to the schools during the week. Best advice is to go on the weekends.

I run on the local high school track at night. It's rarely in use after 7pm or so.

>getting arrested for being in a school at night
The fuck are you on about? My friends and I do it all the time

I went to the beach yesterday to Sprint

Ask them. They probably shouldn't give a shit. If your old highschool has one, that's your best bet.

used to just run at my old high school track until I felt people giving me weird stares so I took up the rowing machine instead.

Why would people give you weird looks for using a public school track? People in my neighborhood use the local high school track all the time.