I just took a couple DNPs, Im sweating like Ive never sweat before. holy shit. am I about to drop dead or some shit?

I just took a couple DNPs, Im sweating like Ive never sweat before. holy shit. am I about to drop dead or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/table/Tab1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy your cataracts

"a couple"
what is the dosage?

To help with sweat i recommend a few shots of tequila or other liquor, it helps relax you and bring down the temps.

Call the ambulance and then the people dearest to you and say you love them. A couple DNP's for your first time will kill you.

im starting to freak a bit, ive never sweat this much in my life.

I told you to call the fucking ambulance, it's gonna kick in much worse.
At least get yourself to vomit OP

Vomiting literally doesn't help.
The hospital can't do anything besides keep you cool and hydrated.

OP, listen if you're really being serious, and you feel like you're gonna pass out, do the following:
Dump as much ice as you can into your tub and let the cold water run until it fills up halfway with ice cold water.
Grab a gallon of water, sit in and start chugging.
You're just gonna have to wait it out.

This is why the dnp generals were banned

What dose were the pills? You might literally die

How much did you take?

Shove ice cubes up your ass. Most nerves there so it means it's gonna cool your entire body the fastest.

Lurking for this, OP let's see some sweat stains at least

nice larp i cannot believe you got replies, how stupid has this board become?

op did u died

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/table/Tab1/

literally your imagination, if its your first time taking them you need a couple days for blood concentration to reach an actual noticeable amount. Unless you front loaded 1.2g or some shit (5-6 pills). Even then, you're still at about the dose of 250mg regular use, which is nothing

how are people such fucking pussies? Enjoy the experience, good or bad, and reflect on it. Stop panicking

good night sweet prince

f to pay respects

f

rip op

Many people have died. Almost unexpectedly. Read the articles online. Serves you right for taking them you insecure cuck. CALL AN AMULANCE OT GO A AND E ASAP

If not bait then post a pic of your DNP pills bottle

If srs get in an ice bath and call the paramedics so they can watch you die

Thanks for giving me a laff mate

F

this.

also, can we discuss sources? Dini is out of business

Witnessed
Btw isn't ice bath enough to prevent overheating? Water has a pretty high specific heat

OP is a troll. DNP takes a few days of accumulating in body for you to start feeling it. And if we assume that OP took 2x250mg caps, it's basically a beginner dose that you take every day to feel something.

Well, there have been cases of people stupid enough to take 5-10 caps as their first dose.

Obviously they died.

Stupid people SHOULD die, so whatever

>when it was used clinically, the dose was slowly titrated according to personal tolerance, which varies greatly

yeeeah... go to A&E OP

>trusting tyrone to produce accurately dosed pills

1 wrong pill and your'e literally dead, just stop stuffing your fat face you fat fuck

Stop spreading bullshit. A lethal dose is closer to 1.5g-2g, and you can't fit more that 300mg of it in a pill

What retard would "just take a couple DNPs"? The first thing I read about that stuff is how dangerous it is, it's absolutely impossible to avoid that information.

OP stop LARPing you fat shit.

F.

natural selection at its finest

If you do this you will 100% die don't mix with alcohol

not 100% but it's going to increase dehydration rate, so you will need to drink a lot of water if you dumb enough to mix alcohol with dnp

Was it banned? I thought all the DNP guys ended up dead after a while.

We ended up fit and don't need to take DNP anymore

>fat people
just fucking eat less or inject test or some shit you retards

It's okay OP, death isn't that bad
>mfw he's almost certainly already dead and spent his final moments posting on a mongolian wall climbing forum

>fat
>inject test

Sugar and lots of water.
It's my go to when I go to shit on every other drug so might as well work with DNP too.

>higher test doesnt assist with fat burning
Take clen and t3 then you doublenigger

get well soon monko

unironically this

enjoy ur yello cum buddy

is op gonna die?
we will all make it right

right?

>take the most dangerous weightless drug in the world
>no research
>no specific dosage
>no specific cycle

you deserve to die lol

i still have some dnp left.. thinking about doing my final cycle soon. i need to do it right this time, so i can lose a lot of weight. i already plan to get surgery for loose skin so fuck it.

Taking test while fat will kill you, your arteries can't handle it

Never post such blatant misinformation ever again.

That story about a uni student who popped a few pills springs to mind. She thought they were diet pills and were harmless.

People who think they've found a magic shortcut do some really dumb stuff.

>no DNP source
>no dosage

Guys, this is bait.

The heat can kill you. But that's not the only thing that can kill you.

DNP works by shuttling electrons across the mitochondrial wall. this electron gradient is what is used to efficiently generate ATP. By short circuiting this gradient the organelle loses the charge and needs to ramp up it's energy production to compensate. This is where the heat comes from.

However, even if you can control the body heat, if enough DNP was taken, and the mitochondria aren't strong enough to keep up with demand, the cells will be forced to resort to aerobic fermentation for ATP. This is where the shit hits the fan. If every cell starts going to fermentation for energy you quickly deplete serum glucose, protein metabolism spikes, and you end up with acute onset renal failure.

shhh why would we want fatties taking test? They will be pumping so much estrogen.

man that sounds brutal. thanks for the description

Hm yes that's that's certainly why /fraud/ and r/steroids specifically advise against using test when you're above 18% body fat

he is right tho you fucktard